Ladies...what is your cut off point for size?

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women what size man won't you sleep with or even consider getting into a relationship with....what is your minimum requiremnent?
Can a man's wallet compensate for a few inches in terms of size...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
quote=njqt466 said: length 6.5", girth 5.25"

So how would you judge whether a man has those dimensions? Do you just do it visually? And how do you handle the situation? What do you say to a guy who doesn't measure up?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quote=njqt466 said: length 6.5", girth 5.25"

So how would you judge whether a man has those dimensions? Do you just do it visually?
Yes, of course I gauge it visually, it's not like I carry a tape measure with me at all times. :tongue: :rolleyes:

And how do you handle the situation?
What do you mean by handle? It's not like I'm into triple digits and have some pre-set script committed to memory. I'd probably just fake a headache and give him a handjob.

What do you say to a guy who doesn't measure up?
Not sure, I haven't had it happen since I swore off little dicks. :tongue:

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is why NJ is 41 single and living with mom and dad.No man want's a female like this in his bed.

I completely disagree. She is a woman who knows what she wants and I admire that. She obviously makes it a point to treat under-endowed men in a way that isn't hurtful.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is why NJ is 41 single and living with mom and dad.No man want's a female like this in his bed.

The OP asked a question and NJ answered it. Whether you agree with her or not, there is no need to disparage her.

Sexual satisfaction is important in a relationship. If a cock needs to be a certain size to satisfy, then so be it.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
The OP asked a question and NJ answered it. Whether you agree with her or not, there is no need to disparage her.

Sexual satisfaction is important in a relationship. If a cock needs to be a certain size to satisfy, then so be it.

Perhaps he had nothing to contribute in the case of the question asked.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it works both ways as well. Men have minimum standards and there are a lot of women that are finding this out the hard way too. There are a lot of women I wouldn't cross the street for because they didn't measure up on appearance alone. There's an entire thread on thin women vs larger ones. I pointed this out and was referred to as an asshole, why defend one and not the other in these type of threads ? Men can get handjobs (and much more) for a lot less effort and expense than the dating process requires. And that is a good thing, because not everyone should fit into each's life in such a complex dating relationship.

A minimum standard can be a good thing when it's truly a preference, but when it's a retaliatory stipulation because some jerk played you off and went off into the sunset with better, deal with it, live with it. NJ stated wallet/bankroll has nothing to do with it, the reality is that it does. Why else would Spitzer spend the kind of money he did, his wife for her age isn't too terribly bad looking, but definitely not on par with the one that brought him down and lost him his job. $ 4,500 was a huge factor in the "go-no go" call and anyone denying that fact and being able to apply it to the questions of this thread is kidding themselves. For $ 4,500 tax free dollars, if the woman was relatively fit (I qualify it for that reason because even though Spitzer was ugly & bald, he wasn't fat bastard ugly), she'd most likely get the stud service from most any male. So perhaps women should start paying for their dates ? I'm sure some already do ?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no hard and fast standards. What a man lacks in one attribute may be made up for in another. I look at the whole package. I know of some women who are in relationships with men who physically can't have intercourse and are okay with that. I don't know if I could do that long term, but the option has never presented itself. So far I've been happy with men from slightly below average to relatively large. In my case, nothing is absolute. A lot of times what makes things work isn' t quantifiable.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
There's an entire thread on thin women vs larger ones. I pointed this out and was referred to as an asshole, why defend one and not the other in these type of threads? etc etc etc

Actually the thread wasn't about that, but anyway.

Can we cut the male ego fragility. How are we supposed to feel when we get rejected for being too big? That one is an ego boost right?

Everyone has priorities, with limitations in other areas. NJ's priorities may be respect and friendship, so what if she has a limitation on an aspect of male physicality.

Equally, yes you can have a limitation on women being under 120 lbs, but I bet people won't be obnoxious when pointing out that maybe this limitation is a bit dumb, and very different from penis size for some.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
vERY GOOD AND THOUGHTFUL ANSWER. I AGREE WITH YOU!
Really in life it is about being flexible. Someone may like big dicks and someone like big tits, and that is their choice. But with some choices do come consequences. It is a matter of what a person is willing to endure as they strive to find the specification in their mind that makes someone the right choice.

I have no hard and fast standards. What a man lacks in one attribute may be made up for in another. I look at the whole package. I know of some women who are in relationships with men who physically can't have intercourse and are okay with that. I don't know if I could do that long term, but the option has never presented itself. So far I've been happy with men from slightly below average to relatively large. In my case, nothing is absolute. A lot of times what makes things work isn' t quantifiable.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Women what size man won't you sleep with or even consider getting into a relationship with....what is your minimum requiremnent?
Can a man's wallet compensate for a few inches in terms of size...

What you are describing is not relationship. It requires that you relate to someone, not speculate what you have to have to possess someone. A huge cock, a wallet full of cash. Those things may help you attract more women, but you're attracting someone that is looking to consume.

It's not size or money that is a requirement. Is he available emotionally? Does he do more than just complain about his lot in life? Is he full of envy? Does do things for other people? Is he the center of his conversations?

I'm more likely to pick up on those things before I think about a roll in the sack w/ him or what his assets are. Men that are tied to their jobs are difficult to deal with - they can keep their money.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No - you're just too stupid and arrogant to understand what other people are saying.

Perhaps, but didn't that thread gravitate towards griping about women's clothes size 14 or under, clothes that don't have shape and so on. Basically the smoke and mirrors to mask the problem of weight control and regular exercise. One post was even about spandex and it's ability to smooth out the lumps and bulges. When that spandex comes off, that body is going right back to it's natural state. The other things it didn't escalate to were the clay/bondo makeup most women try to dupe a male with and hair coloring. If men prefer thinner more fit hotties, how is changing the color of their hair going to logically lure a male in. If the male doesn't like short, fat with brown hair, the solution is to naturally go red, black or blond, it couldn't possibly be short and/or fat have anything to do with it ?

Arguably most women are 5-5'8", what ?, a size 14/15 works out to about 175+ lbs for the taller specimens ? So if a woman is at the lower end of that height scale, she better be 120 or less or she's going to have a "round" shape (so that dispels the myth larger women's clothes have no shape, "round" is a shape, right ?). So what is a man to do, say to himself, gee with this 6.5" x 5.25" pecker I'm damn glad I made the cut off point, but that the best he could get is 5'4" and 200-225 lbs telling him he's on the cusp of going without ? And maybe feel lucky he wasn't 5.75 x 5 or he'd get only a hand job as his door/consolation prize and that's if there was enough pity in her heart ?

You made your point, maybe being more tactful in saying it is better in that you won't get hung for saying it. I've found that the superfluous tact tends to lead others to misinterpretation. I might be an asshole, but there definitely is no doubt in anyone's mind as to what I meant and what my preferences are. In that regard NJ's minimum requirement I can respect that. But when you bring that measuring stick, it goes both ways and hit another with that stick, they may take it away from you and wail on you just the same.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yet another sad, pathetic thread... lol
the "woman" on here (and i use woman loosely .. because im guessing half are really men) are so ridiculous... honestly... i know tons of guys with average to small dicks that get plenty of pussy , im sure there are size queens out there... but nothing like what you see on here... and like i said, half the "woman" size queens on here are more than likely middle aged men living out a fantasy... god rule of thumb, anyone claiming to be a woman, that has 1, or no pictures, is 99.9% not a woman... and even some with 3-4 pics.. still arnt woman, uits just some guy posting amatuer pics tryin to get attention...these responses are ridiculous... some of these girls are saying they wouldnt have sex,, over a 1/4"... thats absurd... lmfao,,, 1/4 inch!!! how can you even visually gauge a 1/4 inch,, thats the funniest shit i have heard in a long time... im sure glad all the girls ive been with are normal , and notn the wack job "woman" that this site attrracts... lol

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Perhaps, but didn't that thread gravitate towards griping about women's clothes size 14 or under.

Sorry my first reply was lost in a bad connection.

The thread was always about why the best clothes aren't designed for what real women are like, it was always about this strange dogmatic shift against the eroticism of flesh, perhaps the shallowness of western culture and it's fear of reality, it's growing inability to embrace the natural and love that for what it is.

I've never seen a size zero in the flesh, but in bikinis they gross me out. Just my POV.

yet another sad, pathetic thread... lol... lol

Listen LOL head, why can't guys like you get your head around some women having a preference and this being a big dick site where it would seem the most obvious place to discuss and indulge that preference.

Sure, there are plenty of manbabes around, but they haven't posted a preference on this thread - and so what if they do.

If you had a big dick, you would know that the reality is that 33% of women and more subject to the size of your cock, would prefer that it were smaller. Do you have a problem with these women having a preference? I don't think so. So why can't you get your little head around the fact that there are some women who prefer bigger; some being far fewer than in reality don't prefer bigger.