Ladies...what is your cut off point for size?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you had a big dick, you would know that the reality is that 33% of women and more subject to the size of your cock, would prefer that it were smaller. Do you have a problem with these women having a preference? I don't think so. So why can't you get your little head around the fact that there are some women who prefer bigger; some being far fewer than in reality don't prefer bigger.

thats what im talkin about right there.. perfect example, he came to the aid of all the "woman" on the internet as a whole.. lol..
and hey, before you go insulting peoples dicks.. mr. doesnt even have any pictures...actually i do have a pretty big dick...not huge,...but i got pictures to prove it... while im not one of the guys on here who claims to have an 8-9 inch dick but cant prove it, i dont lie about my size and have never had anything but compliments and loud moaning from girls ive fucked... anyway where are all your pics?... oh thats right, your just another internet sex forum troll. theres lots of your kind out there..

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
drifterwood is not a troll man.:smile:
just because he doesn't have pics means nothing.
when i first came here i didn't have pics and got the 3rd degree for making comments.
i put my cock up here for about a year.
then i took it down because i would not consider myself
"BIG" but in fact average.

some guys do not put pics up because they are afraid of the workplace
finding them via google or email addy.

see i just defended a male...i defend women too
i will defend a transvestite.
all my point is that he is not a troll.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
and have never had anything but compliments and loud moaning from girls ive fucked.....

You are such an imbecile.

These loud moaning girls you fuck - would you mind if they said they had a preference for your cock over a smaller one? or that if you were 10+ x 7+ that they would prefer something less large?

miss_mimolina

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me it seems that it’s more a issue of how aggressive a man is and less about the size of his cock. Being petite I have on many occasions had unpleasant and painful experiences because my partner was too aggressive from the start and most of those men where average size.

It’s not that I would consider myself to be tight well at least not exceptionally tight but it usually takes me a little time to warm up. I have found that if he is gentle at the start I can be far more accommodating, the largest man I've ever been with was around 9x6 and it was possibly the best sex I’ve ever had. But I attribute a great deal of that to his gentleness and not just to the size of his cock.

I have had several experiences where at the end of the night I felt beat-up and extremely sore, usually the result of a guy who’s only desire seemed to be fucking me as hard as he could. All this results in is it being the first and the last time we have sex.

But when it comes to size I guess I have yet to ever be in a situation where I needed to say to say no because of size. :biggrin1:

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is why NJ is 41 single and living with mom and dad.No man want's a female like this in his bed.

That was quite callous. NJQT is a decent woman who is attractive in many ways. And if any of what you said is true, it is NJQT's business alone. And to be realistic, everyone has someone out there who is compatible and possesses potential. Who are you to speak for every man?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's ok Sweet!
You can't swing a short tailed cat in my neck of the woods without hitting a dead beat Aussie redneck.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was quite callous. NJQT is a decent woman who is attractive in many ways. And if any of what you said is true, it is NJQT's business alone. And to be realistic, everyone has someone out there who is compatible and possesses potential. Who are you to speak for every man?

Give it a try she can't even be nice with her keyboard!It's your funeral!