Ladies...what is your cut off point for size?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is my cut off point for size?

Well, I cut off anything over 7.5 inches. Garden shears work well for the task.

- - - - - - -

Duh! Sorry and apologies to the OP, but I dislike the question. Not all women are size queens.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh no - maximum size darling. :wink: Not a size queen. You have the max in length and girth and wonderful shaped glans. In my book, perfecto!

Wow, I was flattered thinking I was minimum requirement, and am now doubly flattered with being max requirement. Thanks cinnamon :wave2:

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're a Brit in sheep's clothing, Hot Rocks :tongue:

Besides, I am sure that she is an English Lady.

haha, right you are. I'm a self- admitted Anglophile who hasn't even been yet.

And yes; lady. I stand corrected.

Give it a try she can't even be nice with her keyboard!It's your funeral!

You don't even know the woman. Gimme a break.

Can't we just all get along? There has to be a point when a truce is called so the healing can begin.
Someone be the bigger adult and drop it please before a ban comes along.

I do believe you hit the nail on the head, thar.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not picky on size much, but getting over 12inches is rediculous, and sometimes difficult to work with.

How many cocks of 12" and over have you seen / had?

Just curious...

Actually - how many over 10 have you had?

I'm feeling inquisitive this morning (well, afternoon here).

Actually - how many over 8"...

I can't understand why 12"+ should be difficult to work with sometimes... :wink:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad you noticed that! Too many people seem to think my minimum preference of 6.5" in length is outrageous. :confused:

Yes, well, nothing like the Discrimination Delusion to get people going. "Size shouldn't matter" mentality is still alive and well, and showing even a slight preference will get one in trouble. It's like a guy who would only go out with B cup women or higher, many meet those standards, but a few don't and if you tell the opposite sex ( women ) about that standard they might go batshit crazy.

Met a man who got in trouble for preferring a certain footsize. Haha.

Well, enjoy your preference; chances are high you won't have too many problems with not hitting those requirements.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
njqt, I'm curious. Seeing as how women who are into size are interested in long cocks mostly for the visual thing as well as the physical, does 6.5 still give you good enough visual stimulus?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
njqt, I'm curious. Seeing as how women who are into size are interested in long cocks mostly for the visual thing as well as the physical, does 6.5 still give you good enough visual stimulus?[/quote]See I don't get the visual stimulus thing. Just looking at a big penis doesn't get me moist. I can be appraising and appreciative of a large penis w/o becoming aroused by it. At least until there is some foreplay happening. :wink:

I have a request - Please could people refrain from writing threads with phrases like 'cut off' in the title it makes me feel really uncomfortable - thank you - please continue:redface:
:rofl: ROTFLMAO :lmao:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women what size man won't you sleep with or even consider getting into a relationship with....what is your minimum requiremnent?
Can a man's wallet compensate for a few inches in terms of size...

If he can't fit into a regular condom he just won't satisfy me sexually or someone with no girth.