Ladies...what is your man's size?

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, are you happy with the size of your husband/boyfriend?
What does LPSG do for you and how do you feel belonging to a community of men with larger penises?
How big is your man?

Fanof4skin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think 7 inches, though maybe more like 6.5. I measured him about 4 years ago it's not fresh in my mind but that sounds right.

Yes, he's good for me :biggrin1:.

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know exactly how big my guy is but I do know he is the biggest I've been with and I would guess about 7 inches. I came here originally for some help in the sex dept as it was painful and I didn't know what to do! Since then, I've come back (pretty much only the women's section though) because I like all the other info/commentary on sex in general. Things are good!

monno

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
19cm long 16cm around,

one previous boyfriend (about 10years ago) was 25cm long and 21cm around, i would say that was well to big for me, my current is just right.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
19cm long 16cm around,

one previous boyfriend (about 10years ago) was 25cm long and 21cm around, i would say that was well to big for me, my current is just right.

Monno, 25 cm is 10" dick, which is the case less than one in 10000... 21 cm is 8" thick wich also is 1 in 10000... this means that you find a cock which is 1 in a million...congratulation 2 u...But don't expect that anyone here believes you

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My man is a little over 8 inches long...not exactly sure how thick..except I know it is as thick as my wrist....:)

I joined LPSG long before I met my boyfriend...mostly because I love a "big" man...but now I stay around a little mostly to learn and share some experiences with others who enjoy and appreciate a big penis..

haloGoddess

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My guy is roughly 6" limp and about 9" fully erect. I know that if he knew I was talking about his size, he wouldn't be too thrilled.

Being a part of this site may prove useful in regarding some serious/personal issues I have with my man being so big.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My guy is roughly 6" limp and about 9" fully erect. I know that if he knew I was talking about his size, he wouldn't be too thrilled.

Being a part of this site may prove useful in regarding some serious/personal issues I have with my man being so big.

good to have you here.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

uh, perhaps because 9.5 cocks are mostly bs fairytales. everyone has these 10 inch cocks but no evidence to back it up.

and unless they're cocks that have been pumped by a dry vac, it's exaggeration.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf is about 8X5.5 :smile:. I know because I've measured him tho not in a little while, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't changed :biggrin1:. And yeah I think his size is completely perfect for me.