Ladies, what is your second favorite body part?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not sure penis & balls are number 1 - and just because I'm here on a large penis site doesn't mean that's the "biggest" issue for me! :)

Aside from brains & personality (which trump nearly any physical attribute or lack of) I would say my favourite parts are (in no particular order):

chest
eyes
height
hands
lips

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A man's hands can be so erotic! Strong masculine hands that can be so tender and soft. Fingers that play and penetrate and pinch. The delicate muscles, the fine hair - big hands that cover mine.... Hands are full of erotic potential and emotional associations. I love hands!

NePlusUltra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to clarify, when you ladies list these bodyparts as favorites, are they favorites in a general sense, or a sexual sense? Is there a distinction? I ask this because the only way I can currently conceptualize how penis wouldn't be in the top 5 on some of these favorite bodyparts lists is if your lists are not explicitly sexual.

And for those that say hands, what are your thoughts on rough (callused) hands vs smooth and soft?

I hope I am not derailing the thread.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Okay...I'll bite on this one too with the assumption of cock n balls being #1. Buns to hold on to. Not that rock hard toss a quarter off of it hard either. Cheeks I can sink my fingers into while he's grinding deep.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Okay for the poster above my first response, which was sexual, now I will respond 'in general'. My first favorite part of a man is his brain/head on his shoulders and knows how to hold a conversation about any and everything other than his cock. My general second would be a great smile. Smiles get me all the time...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just to clarify, when you ladies list these bodyparts as favorites, are they favorites in a general sense, or a sexual sense? Is there a distinction? I ask this because the only way I can currently conceptualize how penis wouldn't be in the top 5 on some of these favorite bodyparts lists is if your lists are not explicitly sexual.

And for those that say hands, what are your thoughts on rough (callused) hands vs smooth and soft?

I hope I am not derailing the thread.

I much prefer rough hands (although the other kind will do if it's all that's on offer).

My list was both sexual and non-sexual. I'm largely unable to separate the two when it comes to body parts.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A man's hands can be so erotic! Strong masculine hands that can be so tender and soft. Fingers that play and penetrate and pinch. The delicate muscles, the fine hair - big hands that cover mine.... Hands are full of erotic potential and emotional associations. I love hands!

This lady knows just what I like:biggrin1:

Subgirrl I shiver at the thought of jagged nails that scratch my skin and delicate places. I do love hands that are a combo between rough and smooth. Dirty nails are an absolute no-no and a huge turn off, though a manicure is taking it alittle far. How about just average man hands, clean, slightly rough... perfect!!!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was that a good shiver or a bad shiver? :tongue:

'Cause you just gave me good shivers wording it like that :biggrin1:

No, sorry that's an it's creepy shiver for me. Jagged nails hurt (me.) I dislike the sting left behind when they scratch my skin.

I knew you would like it.

I'm more of a slow burn woman than a searing pain woman. Big difference as you know. Sharp stinging pain brings me out of that sensual bliss stage and into the bright light where I don't wish to be.

I'm more facisinated by the way a mans hands look and feel OTHER than his ability to scratch me. I have nails, I can scratch myself... I have on several occassions and it HURTS!!!!!!!:tongue:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, sorry that's an it's creepy shiver for me. Jagged nails hurt (me.) I dislike the sting left behind when they scratch my skin.

I'm more of a slow burn woman than a searing pain woman. Big difference as you know. Sharp stinging pain brings me out of that sensual bliss stage and into the bright light where I don't wish to be.

I'm more facisinated by the way a mans hands look and feel OTHER than his ability to scratch me. I have nails, I can scratch myself... I have on several occassions and it HURTS!!!!!!!:tongue:

You and I are definitely on the same page!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I had a feeling it was a bad shiver :tongue:. Jagged nails hurt me too, but I LOVE the sting.

I'm a little transparent, hey :tongue:.

Definitely a big difference. Slow burn is like a deep but gentle massage.

Rather than bringing me out into the bright light, sharp stinging pain just sets off another orgasm for me, and makes me float even deeper.

I'm more facisinated by the way a mans hands look and feel OTHER than his ability to scratch me.

Me too, me too :biggrin1:. Hands are pretty. And I always seem to imagine them running all over me. (And then scratching . . .)

I have nails, I can scratch myself... I have on several occassions and it HURTS!!!!!!!:tongue:

I even like the sensation of my own nails scratching me, although in a sensual, rather than sexual, way.

D_Sandy_Crotch

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another vote for nice hands,, and strong forearms. I have a thing about seeing the muscles of the forearm flex.
Good teeth and smile
Twinkle in the eye