ladies, what makes a good pm approach?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not offended, I just don't understand the difference between a stranger talking to you and a stranger that your friend knows. Either way, you don't know him, and either way, if he's talking to you, he's 95% likely to be attracted to you.
one is talking to me because i'm a friend of a friend. he may or may not be attracted to me. but if we share tastes in friends then we may have other things in common.
the other is talking to me because i make his dick twitch. that's all.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She has her profile set to invisible. You can do it by going into your control panel (cp) and change your preferences to show up as invisible so it looks like you arent signed in.
Thank you Ms. Rouge. Thats twice you help me understand this place a little better.

(BTW, you are one of those people that I mentioned about posts who I like to read, and not just because you are hot.)

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
* First off, please do not just send me your yahoo/msn/whatever messenger screenname. I hardly ever add people I don't know irl, so at least try to politely introduce yourself.

* Messages with nothing more then 'hi' or 'how r u' are pointless, and never replied.

*Nowhere on my profile is stated i'm in to SPH, so don't bugg me with your teenie weenie.

* Even if it isn't, do not PM me only so I'd look at your pictures. If I would have wanted to I would have. Sure, I don't mind a good looking cock, but only when you're actually a nice guy the pictures are sexy.

* Asking anything that's on my profile clearly states you're not really that interested in my response.

* Do: treat me like normal person, try to make normal conversation. Be funny, show a little interlect (dicks are fun, but brains are sexy). I don't really mind lesser grammer - I'm not a native speaker - but don't make it too hard for me to understand you, by using chat-style typing.

Just play nice boys, that's really al it takes!

size_is_relative

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
* First off, please do not just send me your yahoo/msn/whatever messenger screenname. I hardly ever add people I don't know irl, so at least try to politely introduce yourself.

* Messages with nothing more then 'hi' or 'how r u' are pointless, and never replied.

*Nowhere on my profile is stated i'm in to SPH, so don't bugg me with your teenie weenie.

* Even if it isn't, do not PM me only so I'd look at your pictures. If I would have wanted to I would have. Sure, I don't mind a good looking cock, but only when you're actually a nice guy the pictures are sexy.

* Asking anything that's on my profile clearly states you're not really that interested in my response.

* Do: treat me like normal person, try to make normal conversation. Be funny, show a little interlect (dicks are fun, but brains are sexy). I don't really mind lesser grammer - I'm not a native speaker - but don't make it too hard for me to understand you, by using chat-style typing.

Just play nice boys, that's really al it takes!

I would think that this would just be common sense...I mean (and granted, I'm not the most successful person on or offline) but I wouldn't just walk up to a woman and say, "Hey, how you doing, nice tits, wanna see my cock?". And considering there are even less women online than online, I would think being as nice as possible would be to my advantage.

Ironically enough, I'm pretty certain Katt is the only person I've ever PM'd on this site. I said hello, she said hello, that was it. I cant think of any part of the conversation where asking her to look at my penis would have been a good idea...maybe I'm just less imaginative than the other men on the site.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would think that this would just be common sense...QUOTE]

Yes you would think so, but there is some unspoken rule in the universe about how 95% of men turn into complete idiots in the presence of a hot woman on the internet. You should read some of the not-so-common things we get regularly sent to us here.

We do appreciate men like you.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So a few hints from me...

Don't assume me being here means I'm cock obsessed and desperate for anyone and everyone to make me feel wanted. I feel fine thanks and couldn't care less about your cock or anyone elses if I tried.

Contact me only if you have something you wish to discuss pertaining to something I've posted which doesn't involve me having to look at your dick, talk about your dick, or engage in anything sexual with you in any way shape or form.

Use at least moderately good English (exceptions made for those whom don't share it as a main language) but things as simple as using a capital to start a sentence or when using I. Avoiding the use of words in all caps, bold here there and everywhere, multiple use of ! and spamming the end of each line with ................... My English is far from perfect, but a little effort goes a long way.

Alternatively, if contacting me as a mod or admin, feel free to use any form of English you wish as long as I can understand what it is you require, but please, do not see my assistance as an invitation for you to continue the dialog after the issue has been resolved just because you have my attention and want me to judge your penis.

All good pointers! Some of mine:

* if you comment on my photos, please have some of your own or don't expect me to flirt with you

* if you don't live in my immediate metropolitan area, please be realistic about the (very small) prospect of us meeting. If I say that I'm in your area once every few years, do not write back to me several times to see if I'm coming anytime soon

* do not demand a response or confirmation that I have received your email/pic. The internet is not broken and 99.9 times out of 100 your cock shot is gonna get through.

* agreed with Kotchanski - "admiring me" is different from liking the fact that I'm into anal

* if you don't have anything nice to say/just have backhanded compliments, don't say anything at all. Writing me to say "too bad about the unshaven bush, you're hot otherwise" or "really pretty face, but why don't you grow your hair long?" isn't going to get you in my good graces. If you appreciate me as I am, awesome. If you don't, fuck off.

* along these lines, if you are a member of fourteen different groups dedicated to big tit appreciation, please don't write to tell me that you like my breasts. I'm not stupid.

* spelling/grammar are important to me and probably the #1 reason I write people off, even if their dick is really impressive and they're otherwise totally hot

* remember that many of us have lives and boyfriends/girlfriends and aren't sitting at our computer 24/7 waiting for a hot cam show with DeepDickStudinTX48234

ALL great suggestions! I'll add a few of my own:

1. Don't assume I am single.
2. Don't ask my age and not because I don't want you to know, but because it's clearly in my profile and that only takes a little bit of effort to see. Also, don't make assumptions about my age.
3. Don't send messages like "a/s/l" or "u r cute"; have something intelligent to say.
4. Don't assume I am into camming.
5. Please don't beg me for naked pictures.
6. Please don't send me friend requests, then delete me if we never talk and THEN send me a 2nd friend request later hoping for a different result.
I think that's it, otherwise I am happy to answer all that I can.

Just play nice boys, that's really all it takes!

<----- Pretty much everything they just said.
*Don't assume I'm a slut or a whore just because I am a member here and I have pics up.
*Don't assume just cause I have a passport I am willing to fly half way round the world just to fuck and/or suck you.

U girls r crazy for saying what PMs u like. Now you're gonna let a shitload of guys pretending to be interested in the things you're interested in.
I can see why you would think that, but that's because you are smart, unlike many of the men who randomly PM women on this site.:cool: The truth is the men who send us the PM's we hate, don't care enough about what women think to read a thread like this; because they think they got game. :rofl:

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Friend add and no actual message = EPIC FAIL + delete.

Also, don't call me sweetie, babe or hon if you like your balls. It comes off as condescending and annoying.

size_is_relative

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Friend add and no actual message = EPIC FAIL + delete.

Also, don't call me sweetie, babe or hon if you like your balls. It comes off as condescending and annoying.

What does adding someone as a friend do? Is it just so everyone will see that you're friends? Or does it actually add something?

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still utterly amazed at why any guy would try to PM a girl on the internet, especially on a board where there about about 1000 men to every woman. What do they hope to achieve, and do they really think they can achieve it?

This, to me, is why women have such large egos. Every dumb ass in the world with ZERO chance hits on them and reinforces their beliefs that they are such hot commodities. And it makes the lives of the guys who actually have a chance that much more difficult.

I don't get it, I just don't get it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm still utterly amazed at why any guy would try to PM a girl on the internet, especially on a board where there about about 1000 men to every woman. What do they hope to achieve, and do they really think they can achieve it?

This, to me, is why women have such large egos. Every dumb ass in the world with ZERO chance hits on them and reinforces their beliefs that they are such hot commodities. And it makes the lives of the guys who actually have a chance that much more difficult.

I don't get it, I just don't get it.

I dont consider it flattery when a half brained guy sends me crazy feet groveling messages. Those get ignored and not responded to. Now a decent conversation in our inbox yeilds results.

You just send a message and ask yourself, is my message going straight to the recycling bin or will she think i stood out in some way....

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This, to me, is why women have such large egos.

REALLY?
*ahem*some women*ahem*

Every dumb ass in the world with ZERO chance hits on them and reinforces their beliefs that they are such hot commodities.

Yeah it's more like: you can ONLY attract dumb arses. You're a walking magnet for undesirables. It's not flattering, the whole experience is just sad.

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it's more like: you can ONLY attract dumb arses. You're a walking magnet for undesirables. It's not flattering, the whole experience is just sad.

Funny how you mention that...

I'm often tempted to go out and (respectfully) approach a woman or try to strike up a conversation;mostly out of curiosity; to
see what would happen,the reaction I'd get.

Then,I think about how disappointed she would be that its me who approaches her.Something like,"Is this what I'm attracting ? ".."Is this all that there is out there for me ?"

So...I understand how it can be a sad & demoralizing experience for a woman.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^^^ You should!!
As long as it doesn't start with "Hi there sexy" or "You BI?..Got a friend?" I think you'll be fine.
It would be nice to have someone actually genuine and make an effort in conversation.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Approaching a lady at a bar who is out with her girl friends is a bad idea.
She has made plans to be with her friends for the evening.
I don't and wouldn't consider her a friend if she blew me off just because some random male stranger approached her.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It does seem to be the obvious stuff some (not all) guys don't get as soon as there are tits involved.

It's not really so that we're expecting loveletters and poetry, but a little bit more then just 'i like ur tits hun' would be nice for a change. Because, really, how do you expect us to answer? 'Gosh, really? Let's make babies!'? I personally wouldn't count on it.