Ladies, What makes you reach the boiling point?

D_Renyson_Ripbottom

Just Browsing
Media
Ladies,

I love extended and passionate foreplay. I always keep it going until she reaches the "boiling point" and asks/begs for my cock.

What makes you reach the boiling point?? When you just can't wait anymore and must have that cock inside now?

Do you like to be teased at that point, i.e. he refuses to fuck you and continues the foreplay? Will that make you hornier or rather frustrate you?

Did you ever cum without clitoral/vaginal stimulation just because you where turned on so much?

Thanks for the answers.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies,

I love extended and passionate foreplay. I always keep it going until she reaches the "boiling point" and asks/begs for my cock.

What makes you reach the boiling point?? When you just can't wait anymore and must have that cock inside now?
A combination of things: oral, fingering, feeling his hands slowly explore my body as he kisses me.

Do you like to be teased at that point, i.e. he refuses to fuck you and continues the foreplay? Will that make you hornier or rather frustrate you?
Both

Did you ever cum without clitoral/vaginal stimulation just because you where turned on so much?
No, not to my knowledge. I think I would remember that.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Deep, wet, long kisses. Love when he pulls me in close and we're kinda huggy.
Kissing and nibbling my neck and back.
Licking my puss with a soft tongue combined with swirling his tongue on my clit.
Calling to just say he misses me, holding hands, cuddling at the park, flowers... :smile:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A combination of things: oral, fingering, feeling his hands slowly explore my body as he kisses me.

Wow, with 12,362 posts, when do you find the time to leave your computer chair?? You WISH someone, anyone, were fingering your herpes-infested twat.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, with 12,362 posts, when do you find the time to leave your computer chair?? You WISH someone, anyone, were fingering your herpes-infested twat.

I bet you feel so big hiding behind your computer. It would be great if you would come and say that to our faces...

qazwsx_182

Just Browsing
Media
Reach up behind her back, grab a handfull of hair and smoothly but reasonably firmly pull it back.

It's similar to how a mother cat (or lion, cheetah, etc) will bite into the soft skin in the back of their youngs neck to carry them around.

Biting her neck (softly) also works a treat.

If your after something more subtle (that you can do in public), the skin on the inside of your elbow joint is more sensitive than other areas of skin and any really really light touching can make a girl shiver if done right.

MrsSmallLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Extended kissing, him caressing me all over, particularly my inner thighs and between my legs, licking, suckingm and light nibbling of my nipples!! Caressing my vagina with the tip of his cock but not going in until I am begging him to.

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Extended kissing, him caressing me all over, particularly my inner thighs and between my legs, licking, suckingm and light nibbling of my nipples!! Caressing my vagina with the tip of his cock but not going in until I am begging him to.

WOW! Just reading what get you hot got my cock hard, hehe.:biggrin1: