Ladies, what % of guys on this site lie about their size?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my own personal experience dealing with people from this site... most are completely full of shit. I'm not going to make a general statement and say that applies to everyone here, that's just my own personal experience with the small handful of people I've gotten to know at all outside the channels of regular discussion in the forums. Many lied completely about who they were.

I suppose that's probably normal at a site like this, one dealing with so many loaded, sensitive and taboo topics.

Incidentally, I don't think I've ever lied about anything on these boards. Except once telling a story "about a friend" that was actually about myself. But I'm unusually honest.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I were to take a stab at it, I'd take a guess at around 50-60%. It's fairly easy to tell who lies, and most of the regulars here do not (at least to my knowledge). However, there are a lot of people with few posts who tend to exaggerate situations, their size (typically by 3 inches or more), or use this forum to play out a fetish.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do ANY of the morons who join this site realise how FEW women there are here? Why would you think all 10 of us want to be polled, over and over?

*hands over clue phone* we don't.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Do ANY of the morons who join this site realise how FEW women there are here? Why would you think all 10 of us want to be polled, over and over?

*hands over clue phone* we don't.
Hey madame_zora, would you please look at my penis and tell me if it's okay? I mean, size-wise and all? It's big enough, isn't it? ISN'T IT? ISN'T IT???