Ladies, what should I do ?

country guy

Just Browsing
Media
My partner and I have dicussed it and I'm going to give her a facial, but what to do afterword ? do we just kiss and cudle like after a BJ, or do I expect her to clean up ? What do you do ??

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'd lick my lips, wipe my face, and THEN cuddle.

But be careful of her eyes. It really does cause red eyes. I've said it before, but I'll say it again, for extra protection, I wear cumglasses. :biggrin1:

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Have a washcloth handy. Doesn't have to be wet, but just something to help her wipe off should it get too close to the eyes. And yes, definitely watch the eyes. Not only does it make them red, it stings! So tell her to close her eyes or be prepared to snap them shut (like, just have them cracked open a wee tiny bit) if necessary.

When you're finished, it might be a sweet gesture for you to actually wipe her face for her, but if she moves to do it herself, just let her. Certainly give her some kisses, cuddles, and loving afterward though.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the same way I like to see a man's face wet from my cunt I can imagine how he'd like to see me dripping with his cum, I wouldn't be in any relationship where anything we did could be seen as an act of contempt.

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I'd rather spray my semen all over my fiancee's tis's, belly and ass as a worship of her beauty!

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One thing to remember with facials is try not to fill her nostrils or eye sockets. I like to clean my face with my fingers, eating as i go..... MMMmmmmm

Marina67

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'll add another voice to the ones saying watch the eyes and nostrils. Beyond that, it's up to the two of you how to proceed, though I would suggest having a towel handy.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not sure who said it in another thread but I'm going to repeat it:

If the thought of a facial is degrading to you, you're with the wrong man.

country guy

Just Browsing
Media
thanks for all of the suggestions, we both enjoyed it. Using fingers and tonques we got cleaned up, very erotic sharing everything, we'll be doing it alot from now on.