Ladies, what type man is your eye candy?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Principessa, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

The cold, gray days have been few and far between. Even though it is January, winter has barely taken a foothold here in the northeast; yet I can barely wait for spring to arrive.

I don't hate winter. As a matter of fact, I love to ski and ice skate with friends. It's just a little frustrating for me, because I think most men look better without being cloaked in layers of wool, flannel, cashmere, and down parkas suitable for climbing K2.

I don't expect men to freeze to death just so I can gaze upon them lustfully... but I do have an eye candy type.

Don't get me wrong I love the way a man looks in: a tuxedo, a well cut suit, or khaki pants with a blue oxford shirt and loafers. The kind of men that my mother used to set me up with. Men that graduated cum laude, and drive luxury cars paid for by their trust fund. A special favorite look is jeans and a flannel shirt with some fur showing...big sigh. God forbid he have dark hair and blue or green eyes, I'm likely to turn into a giggling school girl.

But the eye candy I have found myself yearning for can only be seen in the spring and summer months.

To me there is nothing better than to be out driving that first warm sunny day and come across . . . a road crew.

Just the thought of a bunch of buff men, wearing work boots, low slung cut-off jeans, and a hard hat is enough to make me moist.
    I have truly lusted in my heart for the way those red striped tube socks slouch into dusty work boots and support well-toned calves. The denim fringe, framing granite muscled thighs, is the stuff of my dreams. I have actually been known to be late for meetings and miss doctor appointments so that I can circle back and gaze at these wonderful examples of masculinity.

LPSG has made me feel comfortable enough to say,
    I LOVE THE MEN OF THE PROLETARIAT!

Ladies, what type man is your eye candy?

2. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    LMAO that is so an excellent description, njqt!!!!! I was practically panting by the time I got to the end, and I never thought of those guys being a greater favorite of mine than any other nicely built man, but I am sure I will see them differently from now on!!

But, to get to the question at hand- if I am being nothing but superficial, and thinking only of what appearance is appealing- well- let me use an example- once again, I mention, The Highlander- Adrian Paul- 'there can be only one'- With his dark hair and eyes, a smoldering look from beneath his brows, beautiful, full, so kissable lips- a perfect physique, tight perfect ass- broad chest, just the right amount of hair there, right down to his perfect looking feet, he is the epitome of sex god to me. and thats about it! In my fantasies, he remains ever the gentleman and romantic, he is always kind and loving, and he has a perfect cock no matter what its size- and that is why he will remain perfect- he is a fantasy but one that has certainly made me drool when I look at him. ah Adrian.:tongue::tongue::smile:

dammit. now I'll be digging out my highlander vids again!!!:biggrin1:

3. DGirl

Gold Member

My thing is

LONG HAIR ( BLACK, RED, BROWN..ETC)
    .......................................................................................
    Taller than me..." ( I am 5'2 /117 pounds...... I know..."I AM A FAT CHICK)
    ...............................................................................................
    Have to have HAIR on your chest:tongue: :tongue:
    .............................................................................................

Have to be Funny ....."

.................................................................................................
    Have to be a CLEAN guy.." Take baths and smell yummy..."

...................................................................................................
    Be into ME....." Make me feel GOOD about myself..."
    .................................................................................................

4. honeydew

honeydew New Member

Did anyone get to see worldup soccer? The Italian mens team did a calender in the buff. OMG The whole team would be my eye candy. I love the dark hair, eyes and olive skin, well muscled look.
    Did anyone marry what they like to look at? (I didn't) I seem to look at one but date the total opposite.

5. DGirl

Gold Member

I married my ALMOST dream man...."
    I always wanted LONG hair on a guy..." But hubby can't have LONG hair.."
    He is in the Navy.."

6. ruffboy

Gold Member

damn, why'd i just cut my hair!!!!!!!!!

btw, quit saying that DGirl is fat, i've seen pics, she's anything but, and i may need to kick your butt for being mean to her like that!

and hubby will surely retire from the navy someday ;-)

7. DGirl

Gold Member

ok..."
    I won't say I am FAT.."
    But, I will be working out..."

8. ruffboy

Gold Member

well that's just being healthy, and increasing your stamina...:tongue:

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I like taller guys, but not freakishly tall. I'm 5'6 on a good day.
    Brown, green or red eyes are preferred. (not a fan of blue eyes, even though mine are blue)
    No muscle! (Not obese either) just in between
    Soft hands
    Brown hair, I'm not big on blonds
    Tattoo's, piercings, modifications that don't interfere with sex are fine with me, unless he looks like a freak.
    Same sort of dirty mind I have.
    ((can be bi, or more on the gay side, just makes the deal sweeter))
    ....not a lot to ask for is it...

10. snoozan

Gold Member

You know, I could look at Orlando Bloom in the Lord of the Rings trilogy with the pointy ears and long hair and never get tired of looking at him. In "real" life I just don't find him as attractive. The elf thing kinda turned me on. Go figure.

I have always loved looking at Asian men. I just think some Asian guys are way hotter than anyone from any other culture. Jet Li makes me swoon. I really like that compact, muscular, wiry body type that a lot of Asian men have. Not too muscular though-- at some point the giant muscles just look silly on that body type. I like that Asian guys have little to no body hair. Totally hot.

I also like the business casual dorky dad professor types. From my Chemistry teacher in college to my doctor to my painting professor to my husband, they all share a few things that just make me drool. I like the bulky, teddy bear feeling I get from their bodies-- and it's not that they are fat, it's usually just that they are broad shouldered and tall. All of them look like they try hard to have that button-down business thing about them, but they just can't quite pull it off. They give off and air of success and eccentricity as well as warmth. They end up looking a little disheveled and are very much "aww, shucks" kind of goofy charming. They just make me feel fun, and comfortable when I look at them, and I get the worst crushes on men like this. They look like dads, and from what I've seen they ARE great dads.

It makes me realize I'm getting old when the pierced, tattooed, rocker/indie types don't turn me on en masse anymore. Though my piercer is to die for... Such pretty blue eyes. I just get piercings to see him, I swear.

11. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't really have a type. I'm very equal-opportunity when it comes to men.
    But here a few things that consistently catch my eye:

-a well-dressed man, one who knows how to wear a suit (the suit should not wear him). I love tailored, white shirts on men. Check out PhilaWelHung's gallery for an example of what i'm talking about, or my avatar.

-one who fills out his denim well. I hate the baggy-to-the-knees look. Nothing tight but should follow his silhouette.

-I tend to find chiseled features striking. See avatar.

-a man who can hold my gaze when he notices me looking at him.

-the one with the twinkle in his eye and a smile.

12. snoozan

Gold Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Baggy denim and those big cargo shorts do nothing for me. Nothing. I finally got the husband, now that he's working out, to wear straight leg jeans that actually fit him. He has a nice ass and fit legs, and he should show them off! There is nothing that looks better on him than a pair of dark jeans that fit him well and a simple white t-shirt that's not too baggy, but also not form fitting.

13. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

The last week i have been catching the train to work and there is nothing more exciting when early morning a goup of construction workers get on and sit by me. There is something about a man that uses his hands, makes then strong, lean an doh so sexy. And just yesterday 3 Russian (i guees) construction guys sat opposite.. i can tell yuo i was mesmoriesd the whole train trip..Blonde hair, blue eyes and a thick strong rugged accent...

And the white collared worker. The idea that during the day thay are proffesional, well mannered and on their best behaviour and they get home and turn into animal, as freaky and as kinky as can be..Jekyll & Hyde scenerio.

As for clothes..jeans, tight butt hugging jeans that taper out to a nice straight leg or a slight boot cut. And a white, either a collared bussiness shirt with the top buttons un done or a semi-casual shirt..Finished off with a pair of casual sneakers

14. Principessa

Gold Member

What I date and like to look at are almost always diametrically exposed.:biggrin1:

I did watch the Italians play in the World Cup but don't remember seeing the calendar advertised. Where can I get this calendar?

15. Principessa

Gold Member

Uhmm, since when is 5'2'' and 117 fat? I'm thinking you are leaning towards anorexic DGirl.

Must be all the pineapple, SPAM; alfalfa spout sandwiches :biggrin1:

16. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    :eek: gosh it being winter and all I nearly forgot!! Please god give me a man with hairy legs!!! I dont know wth it is, but men in summer wearing shorts have been quite startled when I suddenly bend down and briefly run my hand along their leg- I can't seem to stop myself- so damned sexy!:biggrin1:

17. MagicTongue

MagicTongue New Member

I would like to counter that, He's hot no matter what he's dressed up as... Just a drool fest over here over any pic of him. *drools*

18. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Not to rub it in, but here in OZ its summer and the men are out in force. Sun, tans, muscles, shorts and no shirts .Its a good time of year :tongue:

19. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I have a thing for construction workers, too. Yumm... tan, sweaty, dirty, usually in good shape. Yay!

20. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh shit Lee your in OZ? Now i really have to save my money.............:wink: :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted