ladies, what was the best experience...

Instinctual Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My husband was a virgin when we met so I was able to train him in exactly how I like it.
I like to be teased by licking the outer lips and slightly pushing the tongue in my slit and going all the way up to my clit. When I am writhing around on the bed, just wanting his tongue on my clit, he just grabs my lips and spreads me wide.
Then he uses a soft tongue at first and licks up and down, then with a hard tongue he works my clit, with tiny circles of his tongue.
My favorite is when he is licking my clit just the way I described and fucking me with my 8 inch dildo.
Hmmm, I wonder if he's busy....

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That was just about the hottest description I've heard on this site. Kudos. Now....when will you be giving lessons? Haha. I think I shall have a little session of my own with my eager student, mmmm. You like your pussy eaten exactly how I like mine eaten (except maybe a little anal rimming thrown in)...but I could never put it into words. I fantasize about it that way all the time. Very nice. Thank you.

*looks around room for dildo, and eager pupil*

My husband was a virgin when we met so I was able to train him in exactly how I like it.
I like to be teased by licking the outer lips and slightly pushing the tongue in my slit and going all the way up to my clit. When I am writhing around on the bed, just wanting his tongue on my clit, he just grabs my lips and spreads me wide.
Then he uses a soft tongue at first and licks up and down, then with a hard tongue he works my clit, with tiny circles of his tongue.
My favorite is when he is licking my clit just the way I described and fucking me with my 8 inch dildo.
Hmmm, I wonder if he's busy....

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
The first thing to remember is to listen. It is really safe to assume everyone likes different things. See how she responds to differnt touches and licks and you can go from there.
Personally, I like to be teased a little first, work up a bit of anticipation. My clit is the key here, and when he finally licks there it is insane. I like it when he goes crazy after the teasing for a while, licking and sucking but not yet using his hands. After this, expose the clit from the hood by sort of pinching the skin LIGHTLY right above it so it pops out. lick and suck there. Then, slip a finger or two (your middle and/or index) into her pussy. With the other fingers, rest them on the inside of her lips and plant your mouth on her clit inbetween your fingers. Fuck her with your hand while licking and sucking her clit.
Bam.
orgasm.
you are the hero.