Ladies, what was your best one night stand?

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
So, I know that many women have to be pretty emotionally into a guy before sex with him can be good.

But I'm curious, have any of you had really awesome sex with a guy without it being serious, such as a one night stand?

What was it that made the sex great? Was he just really good looking? Did he have a great body? A large penis?

What I'm curious about is... is there anything about a guy that can compensate for there being no emotional connection?

Tiger22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He had a sexy voice, was not too good looking - kinda rough, mick jaggerish, he had a great laugh, really loved people, took his time, was very smooth, had great timing, smelled great, kissed me with his eyes on mine, gently. He had been a champion wrestler so he had a flexible strong body. It was very easy to have multiple orgasms, because i was so aroused. He made love to me several times that nights, talked with me like lovers do, I felt really appreciated and adored and satisfied.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
For the sex to be great, there have to be far more turn ons than there are turn offs; one night stands can be awesome because of this, but I can't say I've tested this theory on any strangers.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a lot more one night stands than most women, but only one with an actual stranger. The others were with long time acquaintances or friends.

My best one night stand was with a friend, but not a close friend. We were both very very drunk and I had a crush on him for years, not one of those heart-crushing crushes, but just one of a dozen or so crushes I had on hotties in m social circle.

It's hard to explain what was so much better about it! It wasn't just a great one night stand, it was great sex, regardless of situation. Really great sex. He had a good body and average sized cock. He was just very sensual. A great kisser. He had mastered neck kissing and ear kissing so that it drove me wild. He had great hands that never stopped moving while we kissed and he just knew how to move. He went down on me and he was incredible at that, too! So wonderful, and when we fucked he was just really skilled.

I guess that's it. He was just an extremely skilled and passionate lover. He was incredible! It wouldn't have been a one-night stand because I wanted lots more, except we had a falling out. A huge falling out.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only ever had one. It was incredible, even though the guy really wasn't my type. He was much shorter than I prefer, but this was before that was a complete deal-breaker. It started out all wrong. I was late for our rendezvous. Very late, actually. Once we started kissing though, things improved, until he came literally a few minutes into my blow-job. I was surprised, but not disappointed, because I figured he'd just relax, and fool around some more, and when he could get hard again, maybe I'd be ready to get him inside me. But. He began to apologize profusely, make excuses, and get nervous, none of which is sexy. He wouldn't let me touch him anywhere, claiming I'd made his whole body hyper-sensitive. Things were going downhill.

Then! Then he scraped together the last withering scraps of his machismo and swagger, and promised me he'd make me feel at least as good as I'd made him feel. He went down on me, then, and it was hands down the best oral sex I have ever received. I doubt I'll ever feel anything like it again from a man. I have a toy that comes close (my rabbit) but it was incredible. It was superhuman. He is the Superman of pussy licking. For real. I wish we'd hooked up again. I've never been sure why we did not.

gretchenweiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A cowboy from Montana I met while on vacay in Vegas. He was about 6'5, tall, lanky and blonde. We had sex for hours and hours. It was a really good time, we were both able to just break free and push some sexual boundaries.