ladies...what would be your IDEAL size?

laimbeer: funny. i was just having the same conversation with a bunch of platonic female friends (i work in a 90% female office). one made the point that there's an ideal for everyday use, and an ideal for a one-night-stand. turns out i'm too short in both respects (just under nine), but undesirably thick (8 1/4 around). it made me laugh, but a bit melancholy, too. there's something powerful about being someone's fantasy ideal in any respect, and something deflating about realizing she might find another more ideal.

sketcher: Hey y'all--It's been very encouraging to read these responses. I'm 8.75x6.5 and it looks as though i'm doing all right in the preference department. thank you, women, for the feedback :)

munchkin: My ideal size is my fiance's size, six inches. At this size, though average, he still bumps my cervix and that can be uncomfortable, so any bigger would not be pleasureable for me. Also, my fiance has the perfect penis. I can feel it perfectly well in my vagina, and the rubbing is gentle and delicate and that is what i like. A bigger penis would not feel this gentle or delicate.

Vincentr1: [quote author=munchkin link=board=women;num=1065897007;start=20#22 date=01/23/04 at 10:42:34]My ideal size is my fiance's size, six inches.  At this size, though average, he still bumps my cervix and that can be uncomfortable, so any bigger would not be pleasureable for me.  Also, my fiance has the perfect penis.  I can feel it perfectly well in my vagina, and the rubbing is gentle and delicate and that is what i like.  A bigger penis would not feel this gentle or delicate.[/quote]

:eek: Sex before marriage :eek: I'm shocked. Naughty little girl! ;)

Andrea: Are there many women refrain from intercourse before marriage do you think? Are there any advantages is doing so?
I think it must be only the deeply religious who are virgin brides these days.

Andrea xxx

Tender: no its not just the deeply religious.

yes there are many advantages to waiting.
NOT just for the ladies.

and yeah it seems like most people think of sex as just a past time sport nowadays. :(

Tender

Andrea: Tender Darling -
what in your opinion are some of the many advantages and are they outweighed by the disadvantages?

alysen6: I can't say I've really found an ideal size yet. I've had them pretty big, and each time I don't doubt I could take bigger if I needed to.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is a really cool post, turns out I'm just a bit bigger than most of you guys' preference. I don't mind being bigger, its actually a turn on.

I like the idea of making a girl get used to my size, breaking her in so to speak.

This happened with my current GF who was virgin when we met. It took me a month and a half to break her in wholly.

I'd like to have to do that with a girl who isn't a virgin.

monster: maybe i should have read this before i made my own post anyway im 12in x 6in and there as a girl i told this to (although she did want to see it) she changed her mind about having sex with me and said that it was TOO big. would you ladies think it was too big. an if so what could i say or do to make you feel more comfortable about it so you would have sex with me??

alysen6: It's kind of a trick question, monster. If a girl thinks it's "too" big, it means she's not willing to try intercourse with it. That may or may not be able to be offset by other things (how she feels about you as a person, how much she wants to be with you, etc). You'd have to know her well enough to know if she'd be willing to open up (so to speak) if she cared more about you or got to know you better. That would probably change her mind more than just her feelings about your size.

For me, 12 inches isn't too big at all. I prefer the double digits myself. 8)

Duo187: Monster I'll give you advise from my experiences, I think alysen hit it on the head...no pun intended. Don't try and force it on her, give it time, if the connection sticks she will probably want to try it. My gf wouldnt try it with me till like 2 months after we dated.

spork: Suddenly I feel much happier about being 8x6.5. ;D

shortchanged: Guess that's what i'm built for, after all.....ANAL! ;D

But alas......i've only tried ass.......once, and it's not my preference for sure. But built as i am it sure fits real good! ;D

[quote author=nacard01 link=board=women;num=1065897007;start=0#10 date=10/20/03 at 01:13:01]It is kind of a personal question for the females but if you had the choice of anal or not.  Would you decline based on the size of the penis?  Do you think going past a certain length would add too much discomfort?

Just curious...

Kermit[/quote]