Ladies, what would you consider great cunnilinguis?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree... curious.

Cadence - start slow, then fast, then slow again, etc...
Pressure - flicking, or salicious rolling, or hard like a unit
Inside vs. Just Clitoris
What else you like the man/woman to do (e.g. grab, rub, caress where?)
How long - only as foreplay, till you cum, until he/she is tired.
Only before intercourse, or during....

(just getting the ideas flowing, pun intended)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'vebeen cruiuos about this to
I think I'm good with the tongue but I'd like confirmation from a girl who dosn't know me ya know
so I know she is being honest

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I am not a huge fan of cunnilingus, mostly becuase I require more intense stimualtion to get me off.

Al,though it is also because most men are pretty shit at it (in my opinion)

Many men who have given me cunnilingus have been too "methodical" or too " lick here two mins, lick here , now change pace" etc, or too quick to give a little lick, then rush to the next thing.

I had this one guy meet us at a swingers club once. He was 35 and cute as hell. I wanted to have a MFM threesome with him. All went well, we got along great, so I invited him into a room with us.

He was by far the best man who has ever eaten my pussy.

He was HUNGRY for it, he wanted to do NOTHING else, his passion for it was vocal and almost all consuming. He flattered my pussy, said things like ' oh god baby your pussy if gorgeous, I have to get my face in there"

He ate me like a wet ripe juicy peach. There was no fear of geting his face, hair, or eyes wet. He had no rhyme or rythum, but he was aware when I was pressing agaisnt him, To KEEP DOING THAT

He had me on all fours eating me out from behind, he sucked and licked and ate me like fruit.

I think good cunnilingus is ENTHUSIASTIC cunnilingus.

He made me cum and gush from cunnilingus for a few hours, it was intense and highly erotic. My hubby ended up sitting back masturbating to the scene, and in the end he said " hat off to ya dude , that rocked"
Even he was impressed with his passion for pussy.

My hubby likes going down on me, and can make me cum eventually but I am always dragging him up to finger me instead. I just need more pressure on my clit than a tongue can give.

x

Honey

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While oral sex is a must with me and I LOVE it, I agree with WildHoney....enthusiasm is very important. If someone is sucking your c***, which would you rather have? An attitude of doing you a big favor, not into it, quiet, bobbing their head up and down with an open mouth in silence and never deviating? Or moaning, licking, sucking, touching your c*** and balls?

Just hearing a man moaning, telling me how much he loves how I look and taste drives me crazy.

Second, is paying attention to the signals. Some women are afraid to speak up but expect the guy to know what she needs, which is unfair to men. I will let a man know what feels the best, when to keep doing what he is doing thru words or body movement. If she grabs your hair, presses hard, and screams "Oh, God, yes, don't stop!".....then don't stop! :biggrin1: Men do the same thing when they grab our heads and control our speed and depth, by telling us to suck harder.

Every woman is different in what works for her, and sometimes one method will work, the next time a different one does the trick. The clitoris is female and loves to change it's mind! :wink: Sometimes it's the quick flicking of the tongue, sometimes a suck, sometimes the tongue pressed flat against me, slowly licking up. Communication is important.

However, most girls won't communicate what they need if they feel like the man doesn't like it....which brings us back to enthusiasm!

RecklessBull

Experimental Member
Media
The best attribute a man can have for making love, whether it be french kissing or cunnilingus, is intuition. I have a great awareness of what my partner finds pleasurable. It's a sensitivity that is partially natural but mostly learned (and I'm a quick learner).

Most guys look at sex like they are just going to take the girl and lead everything but you need to be strong and assertive while at the same time completely aware of what your partner is feeling. What they like and what they don't like. If what you are doing is anything less than mind blowing, why keep doing it?

Myself, I prefer to be stoned as I am more receptive to the girl's energy field when experiencing life through an expanded consciousness.

Most importantly, if I find the girl is not very good at sex herself, I have a hard time caring as much. Girl needs to know how to kiss, use her hands, and blow. I need devotion and passion in my lovers, and I will reciprocate just as strongly. If I am doing all the work, making her feel awesome, and giving her orgasms, and she is not as good at pleasing me, I'm not going to want to hook up with her again.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm my gf doesnt like it that much,,, she wants the dick instead... :) she says is intense cuming from intercourse the first time or us together.. the other cuming are less intense.. :) any women can explain it to me? :) is it normal to not wanting to get eated? :)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I love you
just for the line about women needing to TELL men stuff they want us to know, I love you for that alone lol
it's not just sex tho, even in a friendship

While oral sex is a must with me and I LOVE it, I agree with WildHoney....enthusiasm is very important. If someone is sucking your c***, which would you rather have? An attitude of doing you a big favor, not into it, quiet, bobbing their head up and down with an open mouth in silence and never deviating? Or moaning, licking, sucking, touching your c*** and balls?

Just hearing a man moaning, telling me how much he loves how I look and taste drives me crazy.

Second, is paying attention to the signals. Some women are afraid to speak up but expect the guy to know what she needs, which is unfair to men. I will let a man know what feels the best, when to keep doing what he is doing thru words or body movement. If she grabs your hair, presses hard, and screams "Oh, God, yes, don't stop!".....then don't stop! :biggrin1: Men do the same thing when they grab our heads and control our speed and depth, by telling us to suck harder.

Every woman is different in what works for her, and sometimes one method will work, the next time a different one does the trick. The clitoris is female and loves to change it's mind! :wink: Sometimes it's the quick flicking of the tongue, sometimes a suck, sometimes the tongue pressed flat against me, slowly licking up. Communication is important.

However, most girls won't communicate what they need if they feel like the man doesn't like it....which brings us back to enthusiasm!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think good cunnilingus is ENTHUSIASTIC cunnilingus.

QFT

I usually do not have a problem getting a girl off by eating her out. (all sex can have a fizzle every now and then)

But that's because I build up to it, telling them how much I love it. And before I start, I let them know I am inhaling deeply, I will smear the girl goo on my lips and tell them I love the taste.. all that.

They are always at first worried about how they smell and taste, so you first have to let them know you love it. Also, it is all about complimenting how hot their pussy looks, and letting them know you love the feel, you can tell they are swollen... etc.

To me it's all massive buildup, because, you really can't talk a whole lot once you start, unless you switch over to manual for a bit... but switiching to manual does not give you much time before she starts to go downhill.

And funnily.. a good blowjob to me is the same.... don't ask me what I like..... just tell me you love to suck cock... and I'll get off alot easier.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm my gf doesnt like it that much,,, she wants the dick instead... :) she says is intense cuming from intercourse the first time or us together.. the other cuming are less intense.. :) any women can explain it to me? :) is it normal to not wanting to get eated? :)

Most young women aren't as familiar with their pussy as young men are with their cock. In younger women I think it's quite common to not be comfortable receiving oral sex.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's mean you're not doing it right ;)

Just kidding... well, maybe.

I agree with the women here - you have to WANT it. I love eating pussy, I once came from doing it. I dunno, once I get down there, I love the control I have over the woman... now I want to eat pussy... great...

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love you
just for the line about women needing to TELL men stuff they want us to know, I love you for that alone lol
it's not just sex tho, even in a friendship

Thanks, Rob! :kiss:

Most young women aren't as familiar with their pussy as young men are with their cock. In younger women I think it's quite common to not be comfortable receiving oral sex.

I agree, njqt. When I was young, even when my boyfriend told me I have a very light taste to almost no smell and he loved it when it was stronger, I was always worried about it. Now I realize it's supposed to smell like a woman. And I think sometimes men forget that they have a smell as well, sometimes very strong. It's bound to happen with a c*** and balls sticking together and against legs and abdomen. Balls alone trap smell from the wrinkles. I love it and expect it.

I work with a young guy who is now 23, and have known him since he was 19. He will not go down even though all these big officers and firefighters are telling him he's crazy. He had a girlfriend he had been seeing for a couple of years who was a year younger than him. He would say that she didn't like it, along with the ol', "she doesn't masturbate", :rolleyes: and we told him she was too embarrassed to admit it because she was young and he had made his feelings obvious. Sure enough, he wanted to marry her, but she broke up with him after finding a guy who LOVES performing oral sex. Since then he has lost another girlfriend within weeks for the same reason, and she was an previous co-worker.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think it's a matter of one particular technique or one place that is 'the' spot. I like to think of oral sex and many, many strokes, licks etc that contribute to the orgasm. It feels very nice to have your clit sucked, nibbled and tongued but don't forget about the ultimate destination. Especially if you have some girth.

The worst oral sex has been when men have not drilled my 'hole' (for want of a better word) enough before they try and enter me. Tongue fucking gets me very hot and wet. If the focus is too much on my clit, it can become de-sensitized and sometimes makes it difficult for me to acheive clitoral orgasm.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was going to write out a lot, but everyone above said it perfectly.

Attitude is the main thing. If you go into it honestly and truly loving what you're doing, and letting her know as much not just through what you say, but through your body language as well, then you can do no wrong.

Some of the best teachers of cunnilinguis are this lesbian couple I know. they have a website too
A Guide to Cunnilingus
step by step instructions on how to please your partner

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You agreed with me once about my approach to cunninlinguis, curious if you still agree. :wink:

I feel that, when using the tongue, you should (at first, anyway), move your tongue as though you were licking honey off of a butterfly's wings.

From there, you can be as agressive or not, depending on the ladies choice.

:biggrin1:

And no, that is not original...I got that line from a movie. But it does describe my personal approach well.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Thanks, Rob! :kiss:

I agree, njqt. When I was young, even when my boyfriend told me I have a very light taste to almost no smell and he loved it when it was stronger, I was always worried about it. Now I realize it's supposed to smell like a woman. And I think sometimes men forget that they have a smell as well, sometimes very strong. It's bound to happen with a c*** and balls sticking together and against legs and abdomen. Balls alone trap smell from the wrinkles. I love it and expect it.

I work with a young guy who is now 23, and have known him since he was 19. He will not go down even though all these big officers and firefighters are telling him he's crazy. He had a girlfriend he had been seeing for a couple of years who was a year younger than him. He would say that she didn't like it, along with the ol', "she doesn't masturbate", :rolleyes: and we told him she was too embarrassed to admit it because she was young and he had made his feelings obvious. Sure enough, he wanted to marry her, but she broke up with him after finding a guy who LOVES performing oral sex. Since then he has lost another girlfriend within weeks for the same reason, and she was an previous co-worker.

didyou kiss me?
that is so sweet....
ok so there is a girl I work with who's man is really rather iffy
how can I casually let her know, I'll lick it lol

Maria101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's hard to describe in words specifically what is considered "great", but I will say that unless a man makes eating pussy one of his priorities and favourite things, I will be unlikely to want to be with him! Those that love it and are enthusiastic about it are what I consider to be "real men"!

Karena Morgan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a sunny afternoon in a public park, skirt hiked up over my waist, thong cast off, a guy doing to me orally and openly what i do to them... not caring who sees or walks past.. that would be the reversal I deserve but never had it happen yet....

always the girl who goes down in public places..