Ladies, what would you consider great cunnilinguis?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a sunny afternoon in a public park, skirt hiked up over my waist, thong cast off, a guy doing to me orally and openly what i do to them... not caring who sees or walks past.. that would be the reversal I deserve but never had it happen yet....

always the girl who goes down in public places..

...that sounds like just about the perfect day to me. :biggrin1:

i ADORE eating pussy. with my last girlfriend, there'd be times when we'd just be getting into foreplay, making out and grinding a bit, and she'd say she needed me to fuck her right there...i'd actually get pouty because i didn't get to go down on her. of course, she'd usually let me. i'll freely admit i don't always get a girl off during sex...but it's very rare they don't cum when i'm eating them out. that's actually how i gave my ex her very first orgasm ever, lol. after that, it became easier and easier for her to have them during intercourse as well.

i think you HAVE to be hungry for it. like you can't even care if you get a blowjob or even have sex afterwards. chances are you WILL, but you can't want that. it shouldn't be quid pro quo. just LOVE it, EMBRACE it and just get down there and worship. :cool: and if you don't absolutely love going down on a woman...well, either fake it or prepare for some lackluster sex. lol.

as for technique, i think it's like kissing...it varies from woman to woman. it'll have its own unique rhythm and energy, the way the two of you interplay off of each other. "moves" are okay, but you've got to find the right way to incorporate them and figure out what the girl likes...some want you so light against them that you're not even sure if your tongue is hitting their clit. and some will want you to wear their crotch like a scuba mask. and some will want both, in different combinations, at different speeds. each woman is a discovery, each time you do it is a new adventure. that's part of the FUN! along with the smell, taste, look, feel and that glorious moment when they're starting to crest into that orgasm and you've got to keep up with their hip movements like your neck's on a gyroscope. :biggrin1:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a sunny afternoon in a public park, skirt hiked up over my waist, thong cast off, a guy doing to me orally and openly what i do to them... not caring who sees or walks past.. that would be the reversal I deserve but never had it happen yet....

always the girl who goes down in public places..

While not as public as what you desire, I licked my wife to orgasm in the front seat of our '64 Ford pickup while parked at an overlook in Glacier National Park.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
didyou kiss me?
that is so sweet....
ok so there is a girl I work with who's man is really rather iffy
how can I casually let her know, I'll lick it lol

Laugh.....naughty boy. You will probably do better to go find an unattached one to lick! :wink:

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He ate me like a wet ripe juicy peach. There was no fear of geting his face, hair, or eyes wet. He had no rhyme or rythum, but he was aware when I was pressing agaisnt him, To KEEP DOING THAT

He had me on all fours eating me out from behind, he sucked and licked and ate me like fruit.

I think good cunnilingus is ENTHUSIASTIC cunnilingus.

yeah, I totally agree. That's how cunnilingus should be, feeling his tongue and lips totally addicted to my pussy. It's a matter of attitude, about tecnique I always tell him how I like the most on real time, but if you've not the right attitude it'll never be a great cunnilingus.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was reading the older posts, and thought that this would be a great topic to re-examine!!!

BTW, I agree with the above posters.:biggrin1:

JLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If memory serves me, and it does....a combination of licking and sucking. Love it!! :) I have to be honest, I have never gotten off by oral sex as much as I love it, I always had to finish it off with my fingers or my special toy! :)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Chris Rock once said in one of his stand up specials "There are 3 kinds of women: 1. Those who don't suck dick...do they still make you? Goodbye, see ya! 2. Those who give you just enough to get by....(he dabs the mic with his tongue and says, 'That enough for ya?') and 3. Women who like nothing better than to suck a dick. God bless every one of ya!". Well boys, you can flip that around for the female point of view and it applies exactly the same. If you don't fall into category number 3, you're probably not a good lover in my opinion.

D_Forrest Phallately

Just Browsing
Media
He was HUNGRY for it, he wanted to do NOTHING else, his passion for it was vocal and almost all consuming. He flattered my pussy, said things like ' oh god baby your pussy if gorgeous, I have to get my face in there"

He ate me like a wet ripe juicy peach. There was no fear of geting his face, hair, or eyes wet. He had no rhyme or rythum, but he was aware when I was pressing agaisnt him, To KEEP DOING THAT.

This is the way I do cunnilingus. I love to get my face as wet and sloppy as I can, buried in the pussy.