Ladies - What would your fantasy be today?

Rosie50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just chatting to a guy on yahoo about what my favourite fantasy would be today and it started me thinking ...

Today I would like to be dominated... nothing seriously kinky, just being bossed around a bit. I would want to be told to lie on my back, arms above my head, legs spread... :tongue:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today I would like to be dominated... nothing seriously kinky, just being bossed around a bit. I would want to be told to lie on my back, arms above my head, legs spread... :tongue:
That's funny. A couple days ago my fantasy was to "boss" a girl around, like you said, nothing seriously kinky. Just telling her to take her clothes off, and then to stand still in front of me so I could just look at her. Something turns me on about having a girl just willingly do what I ask. I guess it shows a certain level of trust which makes me feel good.

Rosie50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's funny. A couple days ago my fantasy was to "boss" a girl around, like you said, nothing seriously kinky. Just telling her to take her clothes off, and then to stand still in front of me so I could just look at her. Something turns me on about having a girl just willingly do what I ask. I guess it shows a certain level of trust which makes me feel good.

Have to agree - that would certainly indicate a level of trust. Actually, the whole idea of being bossed around a bit is a turn on today! :tongue: