Ladies what your opinion on nipple play?

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
One of my favorite pastimes is exploring a gf's "nipple limits" (how hard she likes them stimulated -- some women need significant tweaking/nibbling, others the lightest of touches). Don't know about other guys, but I've found that after you get to know a woman's limits, sometimes you can surprise her by giving her a quick kiss then proceeding directly to the "limit" with your hands or mouth. For some women, they are wet and rarin' to go immediately. And as scorpio alluded to, doing it from behind can add to the effect -- "I'm horny as hell, my dear, and I want you now"...

Kev

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i love having mine licked and sucked, but not so much rubbed or bitten.. bit too sensitive for that. they love the tongue tho :)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes with the licking,sucking tweaking, rolling the nipples betweem thumb and forefingers), nibbling, raking them with teeth and nails (though less so during that time of the month).
Having chin stubble rubbed across them drives me crazy.
There is a electrical pathway that leads from nipples to pussy, radiating out to every hair follicle on my body.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YES!!! Love it! I have that direct nipple-pussy link too.

However, I don't like to be bitten, there or anywhere else. That is a sure way to turn me OFF.

lurkette

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of my favorite pastimes is exploring a gf's "nipple limits" (how hard she likes them stimulated -- some women need significant tweaking/nibbling, others the lightest of touches). Don't know about other guys, but I've found that after you get to know a woman's limits, sometimes you can surprise her by giving her a quick kiss then proceeding directly to the "limit" with your hands or mouth. For some women, they are wet and rarin' to go immediately. And as scorpio alluded to, doing it from behind can add to the effect -- "I'm horny as hell, my dear, and I want you now"...

Kev

Uh. Yes....

My nipples are just not that sensitive, so I usually need lots of tweaking, twisting, etc, in order to feel sensation. This kind of freaks some guys out, but it's just the way I'm constructed. But something about someone reaching around from behind rewires me completely and the softest of touches are suddenly very electric. Probably something about the aforementioned "I want you now" business.

Yes with the licking,sucking tweaking, rolling the nipples betweem thumb and forefingers), nibbling, raking them with teeth and nails (though less so during that time of the month).
Having chin stubble rubbed across them drives me crazy.
There is a electrical pathway that leads from nipples to pussy, radiating out to every hair follicle on my body.

wowza!!:eek: Dragonfly20 youre one hell of a woman :smile:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hell yeah, I'm a guy and I like that nipple stimulation. My girlfriend, though, says it doesn't really do anything for her. Her actions don't follow suite however.

Nipple play is a must especially when I am straddling the guy. Having my nipples sucked hard is mind blowing

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Uh. Yes....

My nipples are just not that sensitive, so I usually need lots of tweaking, twisting, etc, in order to feel sensation. This kind of freaks some guys out, but it's just the way I'm constructed. But something about someone reaching around from behind rewires me completely and the softest of touches are suddenly very electric. Probably something about the aforementioned "I want you now" business.

Do you have to know the guy well for this "electric" effect? Is trust a major player here? I'm wondering if maybe you have some inhibitions (which I'm not criticizing) that can be relaxed in the right circumstances?

Kev

cumpstonst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As time has gone by I've come to realize that making a woman cum via her nipples only is one of the greatest erotic thrills to be had.
Love it!!

bigkokluver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love for a big hungry man to suck on mine i am a 38 D and i love having big tittles, they are so sensive!!!!! to work his tongue around my sweet circle and to lighty bite down on my nipples.............lick between my mountains...and give light kissesss....nibbling and sucking gently on my skin........ummm im getting so hot thinking about it.....and maybe rub your big dick in between my titties toooo.....rub it between and slid it up tp my mouth.

lovemynips

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whats your opnion on men(or other women) suck, tweaking, and/or licking your nipples? do you like it or hate it? are the sensations any good?
love my nipples tortured, slapped hard, twisted hard, clamped, heavy weights on them hanging from clamps. I love my tits slapped hard too. Guys, do you like to do these? Is is a turn on? Ladies, anyone else love rough play? I love watching other women have their nipples roughed up too as I imagine how they are feeling. I like my p slapped too and weights hung from my clit. Clamps on my nips and clit and pussy lips just intensifies the feeling once they come off and are rubbed or flicked

lovemynips

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anyone try nipple wraps? They are these little suction cups that you put on your nipples after rubbing chapstick on them and on your nipples. They suck the nipples out to be huge and extremely sensitive. I wear them regularly and are up to the largest available 4 wide. I wish I had found out about them a long time ago because all I have to do is put these on and I am instantly in the mood and if I wear them during the day when hubby is away, it drives me crazy all day and I'm so horny by the time he comes home I will do anything he asks for. They work great on my clit too. Makes it real sensitive. Nothing like wearing these on your nipples until they're huge, taking them off and putting one on my clit and then letting my hubby watch as I ram a dildo in my pussy and one in my ass while the sucking cup is still on my clit....what an orgasm. It also works to wear a butt plug during the day to get me worked up.

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whats your opnion on men(or other women) suck, tweaking, and/or licking your nipples? do you like it or hate it? are the sensations any good?

My nipples might be the most sensitive part of my body. Just a gentle touch, and I'm done downstairs. I hate biting, too rough for me.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before I became pregnant, mine were never very sensitive. If a man wanted to play with them, I'd let him enjoy himself as much as he wanted, but it really didn't do much for me. I'd rather he sucked on my earlobe, since that was more effective.

Now they're really sensitive! And my breasts are larger, but TheBF is afraid to play with them too much because they have been very sensitive, even though I can tell that he really likes it.