Ladies, what's the best pick up line you ever heard?

hill51107

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Need some new material, would like to hear what the best pick up line you ever heard (that worked!) was ladies. If a guy that you're attracted to comes up to you in a social situation, what's the best thing he could say?

solinvictus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im a guy, but the most successful pickup line ive ever used is "hi, im _______"

works much much better than any other line.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a bizarre pickup line (wouldn't work on other people). I met my boyfriend through a good friend, so he knew a bit about me beforehand. I have Tourette's Syndrome, and one of my tics is that I automatically kiss anything that's pressed to my mouth in a certain way. His first words after seeing me were to ask if he had permission to take advantage of my Tourette's tics. Oddly enough, it worked :tongue: Normally though, I'd say avoid the pickup lines and just introduce yourself.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ew! Pick up lines? Really? I don't like men who appear weak and cowardly. To me, that's how a cheesy come-on makes one look. It's one thing if you happen to think of something situationally funny to say. For the most part, however, the most successful "lines" have been to the effect of, "Hey, pretty girl. I'm So-and-so. What's your name?" or "People keep recommending that book to me. Is it really that good?" To get my number, the most successful tactic has been to engage me in a normal, pleasant conversation and simply ask for it directly before parting ways. Women are not majic tricks. There's not majic words which open us up.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Altered - may I have a lick? :wink:
Well coming from you that's charming! :biggrin1: I'm always busy and often eat while walking as a result. A lot of men have tried jokingly asking me to share my food with them. Low blood-sugar makes that the furthest thing from cute to me at the time.

Back to you. How do you take your licks? Crop? Paddle? Cane? Lash? Or shall be be the old-fashioned bare hand?:sgrin::la:

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. I think pick up lines are for guys who don't really have much to say. Not to say that you are one of those guys, but if you come on to a woman with an obvious line, you will appear that way to her I think. Just say "hi" and talk to her. When I used to be nervous (early 20s) to talk to new women I found that what helped me was to pretend that I already knew them and was just catching up. Strange I know, but it helped me relax and not worry about being rejected. And because I was more relaxed/confident I got rejected less.

Your question had to do with a scenario in which the woman is already attracted to the guy coming to talk to her. In that situation I think all you have to do is not do/say something stupid/offensive and she'll give you a chance because she already liked what she saw... Not a woman, but that has been my experience.

Last edited:

B_BigBentTree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But just in case you're doing it for fun, try this one:

"Hey there, mind if I ask you how much a polar bear weighs?"

She looks at you blankly...

"Enough to break the ice. Hi, I'm _____"

This way you get a bitching pickup line and introduction (and it's not too creepy).