007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you have to explain the joke/pun it's not funny. :tongue:

Pics or it didn't happen. :biggrin1::rolleyes:

Cock: 8x6

NJ... I can breath a sigh of relief because of you now :smile: A real woman whom is a size queen and whom I can still impress is out there!

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If big cocks are so rare, why is it I've never seen a girl say "The biggest cock I've been with is 6 inches!"

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
If big cocks are so rare, why is it I've never seen a girl say "The biggest cock I've been with is 6 inches!"

I think it's because a lot of women (not all) are not very good at guessing accurate size. Hell I had a GF in high school telling all her friends I was 10" long lol. The free press was great but she was off by a couple inches lol.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
women so need to just measure the length of their hands. the width of their palm. after than you are never too far off guessing a boy's stats. all this "oh it was 10 inches" business is making us look bad.

ML

i can so read a map.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh of course i expect it on here but im thinking more of other forums. I guess a girl may also feel competitive and want to say she has been with a big one?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the hand measuring thing was so not directed to the women here. i bow down to and respect y'alls wisdom. i'm sure most of the women here could free hand topographical maps of a cock with computer precision.

ML

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plenty of girls haven't been with bigger than six inches.
Especially the ones that haven't been with many guys. You just won't find many of those girls here.
Those girls? You mean the ones like me? I've been with less than a dozen men. Which compared to many women & men here is nothing. At least half of those men were 7" in length. Then again I may have thrown a wrench in your bell curve by starting my sexual activity at a predominantly black college. You know what they say about those black men :tongue:

Cock: 8x6

I don't do objects. Though I have been known to treat men as sex objects which exist for my pleasure. :wink: Does that count? :confused:

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im six and a half. Have been called and eight incher by a few. When i asked my girl "how long" the foot long guy was. She spread her index fingers apart between the 8-9" range. This is still fucking huge but not a foot. They probably are so bad at measuring because of all the 5 inch guys telling them they have 7 inches. lol.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aside from the girls in here that do measure...

Girls do have 5 inch cock men telling them they are 7. I remember when growing up all my mates were like "Yeah I'm 8" "Yeah I'm 9". I know for a fact that it turned out they weren't. One almost had a micropenis it turned out.

So girls get a bad point of view because of the lying men. I've had suprised looks from girls when I have told them I was only in the 7 ball park. They assumed I was bigger. Current girl guessed at 10.

The other point though is that girls often see the cock more from the underside. And If I measure my underside complete with the shaft that goes down into my ball sack, I come out at 10.

So maybe they aren't that bad at estimating! ;)