Ladies, what's the least time it's taken you to cum?

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies, what is the fastest, least time it's taken you to cum/orgasm?
What is your shortest time from start to finish?

I just used a vibrator and orgasmed in 2 minutes, start to cum - I am NOT lying or joking. Anybody else having fast orgasms?

Note: I'm horny as heck - have been celibate for more than 4 years so that has an impact. I notice I'm having them a lot faster than I did 4 years ago. Man, I need good loving.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, this is interesting. I wonder if women also suffer from that time wrap known as "guy time". That is when a guy thinks he last longer than he actually does. A guy will last 2 minutes but swears it was 10 minutes. Even when masterbating!!

PS, FemaleLgcocklvr, I like your new Avatar.:cool:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, this is interesting. I wonder if women also suffer from that time wrap known as "guy time". That is when a guy thinks he last longer than he actually does. A guy will last 2 minutes but swears it was 10 minutes. Even when masterbating!!

PS, FemaleLgcocklvr, I like your new Avatar.:cool:

Thanks - taken 2 weeks ago. :>)

I am really having orgasms quicker than ever before in my life and I think it may be from deprivation of having a man in my life. I never had them this fast before. When I first married, I never was able to cum before at least 20 minutes. Now it's usually less than 5. Just wondering if anyone else can relate.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
That's fast - 2 minutes is the fastest for me. Glad to know someone else has them fast.

Are you alone like me and horny a lot, or are you married/have a significant other getting loving/sex?
I was away for school, fucking a classmate. But he moved across Canada from me, so it's long distance now... I've always come quick.

B_erical866

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With my favorite toy, the pocket rocket, no more than 60 seconds if I am really in the mood. And an old bf made me O in less than 5 mins. With most guys its 10-20.

xoxo
Erica

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One time while my boyfriend slipped off to the bathroom before sex i fiddled seriously for like 20 seconds and had a good one.

The second fantastically fast one was when i was about 7 months pregnant my husband went down on me in like a minute i came. I wish life was like that everyday.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no clue. :confused::redface: I want to say 5 minutes, but I'm honestly not sure. I must be the only one here who doesn't clock watch during sex or diddling.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the ladies here should have a circle jerk (or circle diddle?) and see who can cum the fastest. :biggrin1:

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
The second fantastically fast one was when i was about 7 months pregnant my husband went down on me in like a minute i came. I wish life was like that everyday.[/QUOTE said:
Interesting that this question has come up.....hubby and I were apart for about a week and I got home just last Saturday. He went down on me after some heavy kissing, and I came in about 2 minutes flat! Lots of short little ones after.

World record for me.

Renee

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm wondering if being deprived of sex makes us more able to cum faster, and if cumming fast increases with age. Any thoughts, ladies?

NaughtyUKGirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can o within 1 to 2 mins......( i have to be quick in my breaks at work! ) lol
And yes, i do find Im quicker to reach more intense o's when I havnt seen to myself for a few days...or when me and my fella have a 'special' night :)

D

deleted356736

I don't know about women masturbating, but I'm sure many men over-estimate the time it takes to come. I sometimes glance at the clock and then concentrate on what we're doing together and it seems like ages and I glance at the clock again part-way through and it's been two minutes elapsed! One of the experiments I saw on how long couples have intercourse gave the woman a stopwatch, and for married couples it averaged 6 minutes.

My wife naturally takes about a minute to come through oral, so I try my hardest to slow her down 'cause when it takes longer it seems to be more satisfying for her. The bonus is that she can come easily enough through intercourse if I do it right, and it only takes about five or so to get there.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife naturally takes about a minute to come through oral, so I try my hardest to slow her down 'cause when it takes longer it seems to be more satisfying for her. The bonus is that she can come easily enough through intercourse if I do it right, and it only takes about five or so to get there.

Hmmmmmmm, if I had a man, I'd want it to last a heckuva lot longer than 1 minute, or 5 minutes, for that matter...............

D_Betty Beanbags

1st Like
Media
I can cum with my vibrator in less than two minutes. My husband is jealous. :tongue:

With him, I can go from 0 to full orgasm in that same time frame. He's the only who can do that to me... so far. :wink:

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The quickest my ex-wife went from 0 to 60 was about a minute and a half. That's not terribly surprising considering that it was unusual for her to take more than five minutes in any event.