Ladies, what's the least time it's taken you to cum?

D

deleted356736

Hmmmmmmm, if I had a man, I'd want it to last a heckuva lot longer than 1 minute, or 5 minutes, for that matter...............

I slow her down; her natural time with oral would be about one minute but I usually treble that. With intercourse I know that many women don't come often, or at all, with just intercourse, whereas we can do it any time the mood takes us. As far as about five minutes goes, I may be too efficient or something.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP seems intent on us knowing that she has no man in her life and wants one.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The OP seems intent on us knowing that she has no man in her life and wants one.

No, sorry - I tend to let it all hang out and I've been waiting on the same man for over 4 years now and I'm just weary, tired of being alone.
Sorry.

But ladies, appreciate your man. If I had it to do over, I would have stayed and let him kill me rather than leave him just to preserve a life than has no meaning without him......

A vibrator and 1-2 minute cum is a poor substitute for the real deal, and not even in the same solar system as love.

Last edited:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
if i use a vibe i can usually cum within 5 minutes. it usually takes a little longer when i masturbate using my fingers to rub over my clit. the fastest my BF has ever made me cum was also within the 5 minute time frame.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I def. think if I'm thinking about it before we do it it takes less time to get there, if he's telling me what he's gonna do to me for a couple hrs before we do it, um, yeah :biggrin1:. The shortest time is prolly 2 or 3 mins. but I dont really time it lol.

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have orgasmed from the first stroke of my man entering me. I think there was plenty of foreplay before that, so I don't know when to start timing, though. Is it from the moment we start kissing, or the moment I get direct stimulation? We have recorded some of our love making and I have looked at one recording to see how fast I orgasm and how frequently. On that particular one that I watched, my fastest was 16 seconds and it seems I can keep it going indefinitely, but the sensation gets really overwhelming so I move away from my husband when I can't take anymore. Oddly, although I am extremely orgasmic now I didn't orgasm in the first 8 months or so of our marriage.