Ladies: What's Your Favorite Position?

lgmember9: I have been told that the best position is either "Doggie Style" or "Woman on Top Facing Away" by my wife. She says that my penis really fills her up that way, and she is able to achieve a vaginal orgasm more frequently.

My penis is 9.5"x6.5" so I guess a larger one might alter the answer somewhat.

What do the ladied on the site think? Also, does penis size effect the position you like best? My wife and I would both like to know.

wvalady1968: There's no one answer to that question. ;D

When we get down to busines he's on his right side and I'm perpendicular [no pun] to him with my left leg over his waist and my right leg sandwiched between both of his legs. This allows a certain amount of penetration along with access to both my clitoris and breasts. And I can reach over and feel his [wonderfully hairy] chest and tease his nipples. He takes his time until I climax.

Then I get on my knees and he gets behind me. This must touch my G spot. The first time we did this, the feeling was so intense, I thought he was hurting me. I soon discovered that I should stay with it and "ride it out". :D

The feeling is abso-fucking-lutely incredible!! I know I sound like he's killing me. If I think anyone else is around, I bury my mouth in the pillow. :-X

I've only been with two other "men" before this, but they had no clue! I want to get on a soap box and tell all the women I know what they might be missing, then I wonder, hey, am I the only one who's been missing it all this time? :eek:

Reactions: Beeman18

bigdickslover: I would go for doggy style as it helps accommodate huge cock and also is good for g-spot rubbing.Once I am used to the huge cock inside me I can sit on it with me on top or even in missionary position..............but I prefer doggy style.
Yes I think size do make difference if it is too big then missionary position is not approperiate at begining until you get used to the cock first.

Reactions: Beeman18

sammygirly: I go wild for doggy style...

However, my favourite is missionary, face to face, eyes wide open, contact from top to bottom....electric connection

lgmember9: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=sex;num=1061048330;start=0#1 date=08/16/03 at 08:56:09]I go wild for doggy style...

However, my favourite is missionary, face to face, eyes wide open, contact from top to bottom....electric connection
[/quote]

Sammygirly, thanks for the reply. I'm hoping to get more, because I'm really curious about this subject.

Note: I've posted a couple of pics on the yahoo LPSG site, with more to come when my wife takes more pics.

flipper40: I'll go for doggy-style...... or perhaps spoon. *yammie*

Trackers: Doggy style all the way for the real sexual pleasure! Missionary for those warm and fuzzy feelings of love.

[quote author=lgmember9 link=board=sex;num=1061048330;start=0#0 date=08/16/03 at 08:29:50]Also, does penis size effect the position you like best? My wife and I would both like to know.[/quote]

And from what I have experienced, I don't think that size should matter about what position is best. But I could be wrong.

sammygirly: Oh it could matter if your large partner isn't careful! Doggy style allows for very deep penetration for instance...there's a cervix there eventually and I for one am not one of those women who enjoy having my cervix penetrated...hurts like a <insert censored cuss word here>

prepky: [quote author=bigdickslover link=board=sex;num=1061048330;start=0#7 date=08/22/03 at 09:37:56]I would go for doggy style as it helps accommodate huge cock and also is good for g-spot rubbing.Once I am used to the huge cock inside me I can sit on it with me on top or even in missionary position..............but I prefer doggy style.
Yes I think size do make difference if it is too big then missionary position is not approperiate at begining until you get used to the cock first.

[/quote]
do you mean that you must get used to the size first during missionary then move on to doggy...I know that is what my wife says....very seldom do i get to take her from behind at the beginning of our sexcapades... ;D

Trackers: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=sex;num=1061048330;start=0#6 date=08/17/03 at 18:57:42]Then I get on my knees and he gets behind me. This must touch my G spot. The first time we did this, the feeling was so intense, I thought he was hurting me. I soon discovered that I should stay with it and "ride it out". :D [/quote]

I've had that feeling too whenever my b/f and I go doggy style. That's what I love so much about it, especially when it is hardcore fucking! ;D

feared: thats strange. a few of the girls i've been with have actually preferred missionary to other positions, due to the fact they can take it much deeper than other positions. i know no anatomical explanation for this!