Ladies, what's your favorite scent on a man?

rckhrdstd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ill throw in my two cents here. I have a decent sized cologne collection, and I have found that my favorites are: Euphoria Men by Clavin Klien, Unforgivable by Sean John, CK One Summer by Calvin Klien, and last but certainly not least Velocity by (and don't laugh) Mary Kay. I have worn all 4 out and received compliments each time. Spend some money - you get a longer lasting, better smelling product. Plus, when you tell her that you are wearing Prada, Gucci, or Versacci - the just reaks of money.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite scent, is BLV ( Bvlgari for man) and Jean Paul Gauthier for men ...Given that a man who comes out of the shower and has a fresh soap scent is great as well.

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Natural man smell comes in first and the smell after he's been out at the beach sunning, I found a blue jean shirt hanging up I forgot to wash after the last time we went to the beach this summer and I it still smelled of suntan lotion and him. Hmmm.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is weird to me, but really cheap sleezy cologne or aftershave sometimes gives me a twitch. :redface: I can't say why exactly. :confused: I can almost get misty over a whiff of Old Spice. That's very rare for me to admit but I'm sure you all will let it slide.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In general, I like subtle clean, fresh and even slightly fruity of flowery scents for men. <.>

That's not on my list. I don't like fruity, flowery scents at all, neither unobtrusive ones nor the stronger kind. There's something used with these kinds of scents that makes my nose burn and kills any sense of smell. However, the fresh kind is good. I dislike colognes obviously designed to cover up other scents/smells, which usually are overdone in their bouquet.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to wear something that would smell nice for the more mature ladies, 50ish or better. Any different thoughts? I think women of that age may have grown up with different sensibilities, the scents that appeal to the younger women might not appeal to my "target audience."

Thanks!
In the late 70's Henry Cooper used to advertise ''the great smell of Brut33 from Faberge.Splash it on all over!''
Don't follow Henry's advice.If you splash that stuff anywhere near your scrotum you'll think your balls are on fire!!! :biggrin1:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Acqua di Gio, Fahreinheit Very sexy smells! both of them! I also like the scent of a guy after he's been working, all sweaty and hot. of course nothing is better than a freshly clean man, right out of the shower!
I like to put on Eddy's shirts after he's worn them so I can smell him when he's at work. Ithink he smells less funky than guys who don't shave their
genitals!
Miki

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great stuff all, I've found that indeed, I get more coments after a day of work without anything on than I do with any scent.

Every girl I've ever dated said they liked the way I smelled after working, so I guess it shouldn't surprise me too much.

An odd experience occured recently. I had spent the weekend with my girl, and after hours and hours of sweaty play in bed, we left town. We had straightened the bedroom a little bit, but hadn't cleaned anything. after arriving, we both noticed how good the place smelled (not normal, as her apartment normally smells of mildew) and everyone who came over for days commented on how good the bedroom smelled. We just kind of smiled at each other when people would say that. apparently, our chemistry is good together.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Omgosh I LOVE it when a man wears Aqui Di Gio by Giorgio Armani, or Very Sexy which you can buy at Victoria's Secret. Mmm. Makes me wet just thinking about it. :wink:

I have also found that the natural smell is sexy too. :smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for putting a smile on my face:

Well, just because Jeff is apparently wearing my favorite... BOSS certainly is a good choice -
I always stop by the men's aisle just to smell that one. Just because it gets me in the mood :redface:

Crap, no-flirting zone... :tapedshut:
I'm always a bit bummed by that, Jeff... All the good ones are taken?

...oh, I just love it when people revive old treads, don't you? :yup:
It's my favourite cologne and it blends REALLY well with my natural scent. Boss by Hugo Boss=heaven.

HunginSI

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not a big cologne guy but my wife got me a bottle of Burberry London and I have never got so many compliments . I used to bathe my self and my car interior in Pierre Cardin when I was a lot younger.
I think back and I must have smelt like a cologne factory. Ahhh the good old days.

stallionchaser

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm I love the smell of hugo boss, CK1, or if these perfumes/colognes are not available, hmm just the scent of him stepping out of the shower makes me drool.

I am always attracted to men who smell good.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joop! Homme

Anyone?

I think they either love it or hate it...

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah the only thing is cologne if just put on is more fragrant than letting it dry or if you want me to smell it then you have to put it on those hot spots. Neck, wrists, chest. I mean pretty much axe sprays and ive always liked calvin klein is always. But yeah the sprays are like the easiest because they keep you smelling good and as soon as you walk past mmmm yeah , and the only time i can really smell it is if im like danicng with you and can smell ur neck or im like standing right next to you but ill just ask you mmm u smell good whats that. so then this way i know what it is and what to get whoever for a present. :) only becuase i like it