ladies, when dating how much do you feel the guy should pay....

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bigdog83, Dec 26, 2008.

1. bigdog83

bigdog83 Member

for dinner/dates etc........
    when i first start dating i like to do 50/50 to make sure the girl isnt sticking around as a gold digger. ive notice it tends to scare a few women off.......i dont know if this is good or bad, but my guest is if i shelled out money to a couple of women they would of stuck around to use me....

am i being cheap, can i be losing good women by doing 50/50?

ladies what is fair?

2. wonderland

wonderland Member

I think if you ask her out for the first date you should pay.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

100% you are scaring them away. If a you is cheap from the start that's the way he'll always be. Thats why for a 1st date i avoid the typical dinner and a movie. Go with something less formal like a walk around the city and grab a small lunch at a little cafe or nibble on road side snacks as you walk

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    This will scare off 100% of women.

If you don't want to spend the money, do things that aren't expensive on your first few dates. Go get a cup of coffee. Go for a walk _______ (around the lake, on the beach, through the park, etc.).

Going Dutch on a first date tells a girl...

a) You're not interested in her
    b) You're cheap/broke

- - - - -

BTW, if you're really that worried about gold diggers, maybe you should quit your job and go on welfare. :eek: :biggrin:

5. B_kristi

B_kristi New Member

Agreewith what's been said. After a while dutch is okay and sometimesI'll treat.

6. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

I never pay for dates and the women seem fine with it, then again i am broke :(

Hope she is not too expensive.

7. Kassokilleri2ff

Hey, she use you for money, use her for sex ^_^ even trade? lol.

8. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I pay for the dates before we've had sex, after that she pays for the dates. :wink:

9. Principessa

Gold Member

Any woman that thinks so little of herself that she falls for that cheap crappola is probably all you deserve.

To use you for what exactly? All those bank breaking, fancy dinners at Applebee's? :confused::rolleyes:

Yes, you are not only cheap and losing the chance to date good women; but you sound annoyingly cocky. Unless you have Donald Trumps money and Quercusone's cock what makes you think you are all that? :confused:

People laugh and think I'm a prude but this is where a standard of dating etiquette comes in handy. :cool:

The rule in the past was that the man pays for the date. This is the way it should be. Even with womens lib women still only make 72 cents for every dollar a man makes. A womans dollar has to go a lot farther because we get ripped off for things like dry cleaning, hair cuts, auto repairs, and buying vehicles. Your cheap ass can't pony up $60 for a dinner at Red Lobster or some place where the food doesn't come on a tray with paper napkins?! :mad: Sounds to me like the problem isn't the women in your midst. The problem is you.

I agree. It's not about womens lib, it's about being a gentleman and not a cheap prick.

Gee, that explains a lot. :rolleyes:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's this walk through the park on a first date stuff about? I have never had a man offer that. Is that a west coast thing?

I'm cool with a coffee date as a first date. I don't need him to buy me a lobster dinner. However, it says a lot if he can't or won't even buy me a $3.00 cappuccino. :cool:

I should mention that when taken out for a meal I am always prepared to pay my own way; because I know some men are like the OP. I have never had a man insist that I pay for my meal though. I always offer to pay the tip when a guy pays for the meal; but many men are insulted by this. :confused: I always find that odd, but I don't argue.

10. Strechedcock

Strechedcock New Member

most women are cheap by nature..but i will not pay 100 % strictly on principal..Im not buying a hooker..im on a date:smile:

11. Strechedcock

Strechedcock New Member

women always come back with this "gentleman" bullshit..that is term made up by women who think men should pay for their lives...u have a job..pay for yourself...if u dont have a job..GET ONE!!

#11 Strechedcock, Dec 26, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  12. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

The fact that you can even think this way is actually the problem with society in general.

I would NEVER pay $50 or more for a dinner, let alone a first date or even a 10th date. I would never pay more than $25 for dinner and 80%+ of men can't even afford this type of continuous expense in the first place.

The phrase: "Gold digger" comes to mind but the reality of the situation is that you're more of a "spoiled and immature child" than a gold digger. No wonder you complain about how you can't get a man on the forum. Grow up and stop expecting things to just be provided for you.

For the gold diggers of the group: search "date a millionaire"

13. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

If you ask a woman out then she is your "guest" and you should look after her. That is common sense and good manners. No bullshit

14. Strechedcock

Strechedcock New Member

The question wasnt " when a man asks you out..lol..read the question..when dating (typical women ,you read what you wanna read)how much should a man pay..DO.... YOU... NEED... ME... TO... REPEAT..:confused: IT?

P.S ..you need to cut some of that roast beef off that vagina..UCK

#14 Strechedcock, Dec 26, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Grow the fuck up dickhead

16. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

njqt: "The rule in the past was that the man pays for the date. This is the way it should be. Even with womens lib women still only make 72 cents for every dollar a man makes. A womans dollar has to go a lot farther because we get ripped off for things like dry cleaning, hair cuts, auto repairs, and buying vehicles. Your cheap ass can't pony up $60 for a dinner at Red Lobster or some place where the food doesn't come on a tray with paper napkins?! :mad: Sounds to me like the problem isn't the women in your midst. The problem is you.

--------------------

Ok. If women want true equality in the 21st century, shouldn't they always be prepared to go 50/50, even if the dude is quick to pull out the wallet? Remember, paying for the dinner (or the jewelry, or the beachside house) is a form of sociological control!

Equality has to start somewhere, and it might as well be with the checkbook, the wallet, right at the beginning of the relationship.

If I were a chick, I'd specifically want to pay my own way as a matter of principle! To not feel beholden to - to BREAK THE CHAINS of! - the white middleclass patriarchal & religious systems of dates, bootycalls and marriage that keep the women effectively subjegate to men in the first place. I don't see why women can't see this thing more clearly. Traditional patterns have to be broken to forge a new equality.

17. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Douchebaggery is climbing. Must resist urge to harass troll.

18. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's not a date. That's just hanging out. :tongue:

19. Strechedcock

Strechedcock New Member

She has a rotten looking Pussy..LOl...and im supposed to care what the fuck you think..someone who comes from the biggest SHITHOLE in the west ....With some dumb fuckin attachement(why because you spend most of your life trolling around on ths sight)..douchebaggery,,thats your best LOLOL..What a fuckin weenie!!

20. Strechedcock

Strechedcock New Member

Snip...snip!!..just a little off the edges..looks kike that thing was ran through a blender!!:eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted