ladies, when dating how much do you feel the guy should pay....

Strechedcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
O.K...let me explain this reeeaaalll slow...because i know u have this false impression that you are a very important person...My point...is I dont give..lol..I dont give a fuck what you think....the fact that an asswipe would live in a place that he admits is the worst place to live prove that point..being that you are an asswipe I wouldnt expect you to understand
what i meant.thats it thats all im gonna say about it..i understand this little websight is your life...My baggery is douchey???..What..I guess in texas with all the other in breads that funny...My baggery is douchey???and if you've got such a bigcock..why after 1 year on this sight ,dont you have any pics up..:confused:

Texas is by far the worst place to be. That doesn't change the fact that you're a douche. And that you're baggery is douchey.

So, I don't see your point??

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
short list of best dates ever: roller skating to tacky disco music under purple and blue light.

roaming the park, he did buy me hot chocolate i picked up the pretzels.

science or art museums for acting a fool and learning something new, cheap donation request we both come out of pocket.

horror movie marathons and smuggled in snacks.

box of chalk and an empty basketball court, hours spent making pretty colors on blacktop. no money at all.

ML

i'd rather think about the person i'm with than about who's going to cover the check.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact that you can even think this way is actually the problem with society in general.
:confused:
That makes no sense. :rolleyes:

I would NEVER pay $50 or more for a dinner, let alone a first date or even a 10th date. I would never pay more than $25 for dinner and 80%+ of men can't even afford this type of continuous expense in the first place.
OMG! Where do you live in a Hooverville? What kind of loser can't afford to pay $60 for dinner once or twice a month? :confused: Fulltime students are excluded of course. If you are over 25 and working you have no excuse. It's not like I only date surgeons and lawyers I'm talking regular guys. :cool:

The phrase: "Gold digger" comes to mind but the reality of the situation is that you're more of a "spoiled and immature child" than a gold digger.
I think the real problem is you are a low class, bitter, wannabe player.

No wonder you complain about how you can't get a man on the forum.
Where have you been? :confused: I have a man. :cool:

Grow up and stop expecting things to just be provided for you.
Huh? I'm not a Kardashian sister. :tongue: I've been working since I was 16. For most of my life I worked two jobs. So back off with your silly little assumptions.

If you ask a woman out then she is your "guest" and you should look after her. That is common sense and good manners. No bullshit
Agreed, this guy is a major troll and an ignorant one at that.

That's not a date. That's just hanging out. :tongue:
:lmao: yeah, you are right about that.

She has a rotten looking Pussy..LOl...and im supposed to care what the fuck you think..someone who comes from the biggest SHITHOLE in the west ....With some dumb fuckin attachement(why because you spend most of your life trolling around on ths sight)..douchebaggery,,thats your best LOLOL..What a fuckin weenie!!
I don't even no where to start you are just wrong. :angryfire2: :rolleyes:

P.S ..you need to cut some of that roast beef off that vagina..UCK
:angryfire2: I don't know who you think you are but you better back off. Lee_M is one of the more esteemed women of LPSG and attacking her will not curry favor with the membership. Your attacks on her person are despicable and uncalled for.

As usual with people who have nothing nice to say about a gallery I notice you have no pictures. :mad::rolleyes:

box of chalk and an empty basketball court, hours spent making pretty colors on blacktop. no money at all. ML
Was this when you were 7 or God forbid more recently. :tongue::rolleyes::confused:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ms NJQT - this summer. :redface: i'm weird. happy weird. :biggrin1:

dinner dates are a pure hell of no elbows on the table, try to make small talk around bites of food, terror of knocking over glasses and too noisy public places. most times i just end up ruining someone's shirt. not always my shirt.

seven year olds should set the dating standard for the world. it's not about their time or their egos. they just want to be happy. seems like a nice way to go about things.

ML

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
ok i have another question..........

what if its a first date......you just asked her out.......and she said sure, if you buy. should you still go or no? you were planning on buying but the fact that shes asking isnt very appearing.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok i have another question..........
what if its a first date......you just asked her out.......and she said sure, if you buy. should you still go or no? you were planning on buying but the fact that shes asking isnt very appealing.
That is a completely different question than the original one.

In that case if I were you, I would probably not go out with her. That sounds like a woman who just wants a free meal. :mad: :frown1: I've never said that to a man. I can feed myself. FWIW: A coffee date or going for ice cream as a first date is fine, especially if you are on a budget. Plus, unlike going to a movie you can chat and get to know each other.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
That is a completely different question than the original one.

In that case if I were you, I would probably not go out with her. That sounds like a woman who just wants a free meal. :mad: :frown1: I've never said that to a man. I can feed myself. FWIW: A coffee date or going for ice cream as a first date is fine, especially if you are on a budget. Plus, unlike going to a movie you can chat and get to know each other.

i know, that question was just a random question. i have been ask that before......well this girl kept asking me out....etc etc. flat out saying she thinks im cute and wants to screw me. so i set up a date, and she said ok but not unless im buying.......at first i was joking, HAH YEA RIGHT! then a few more things were said, and she said if i was really interested in her i would pay. i said then no, im not paying lol. she called me imature and that was the end of that fling.
the op had nothing to do with this i actually asked the second question for another reason but this was a true story.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, I smell a troll on this board. I ain't naming nobody, but if the shoe fits..:rolleyes:

Anyway getting back to the OP's ORIGINAL QUESTION:

Remember first impressions are always the best. If you are the one that initiated the FIRST date, please pay. Now don't go to an expensive restaurant, that's not fair to you. Also don't think by going to the most expensive restaurant means you are paying for sex later. You can get a hooker for that. You want to establish a long lasting relationship, so be realistic.

After a relationship has been established she may cook you a dinner, you can suggest going dutch sometimes, etc.

Now after the first impression, most career minded, independent women will be willing to assist with paying dutch and not expect the man to pay for everything- nor expect expensive, fancy things all the time. If she does, you may have a gold digger on your hands.

Last edited:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
$60 a date, three times a month is over $2100 a year.

Hell, twice a month is nearly $1500 a year.

Even if a man is making $4000 a month - above average starting salary for most 4 year degree holders... And probably about on par with the average person with a few years experience with a degree.

35% of the income goes to taxes $1400/month + property tax if he owns a home which can be around $500/month + mortgage of about $1200/month + car insurance $100 + house and health insurance (assuming he pays it himself) $300/month + car note $300/month + food/misc house expenses $500/month (low estimate) + gas/maintanence $300/month (conservative)

Conclusion:

Assuming all that, an average man over 25 with a home and a mortgage then has $500 of savings and you want to take $120-$200 a month from that.

Another scenario is that he lives in an apartment by himself which would save him about $800 a month in expenses. Keep in mind- I didn't add in any expenses for HOBBIES which alot of guys have EXPENSIVE hobbies - like computer gaming or motorbiking.

Not to mention the bad economy could kick him out of a job at any time- yet you want him to spend a good chunk of HIS money... on YOU. Is this not one of the most selfish and childish things you've ever heard in your life??

Split the damn check and be glad to have someone to love in the first place.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
$60 a date, three times a month is over $2100 a year.

Hell, twice a month is nearly $1500 a year.

If you're going on 100 or 150 first dates a year, that puts you pretty far on the extreme of the ol' dating bell curve. That means that people you're meeting are almost universally not into you that much. Once you're seeing someone a few times, it seems like the expense drops 'cause you can start splitting costs, doing less expensive, impressive things, staying at home and fucking each others brains out, etc etc etc.

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was single, if I asked someone out I paid for it, if someone offered to split the check I would say "You can get it next time". If someone asked me out I would offer to split the check, if they insisted on paying I would offer to take them out for after dinner drinks someplace special.
After a while if you are seeing someone; things have a way of working themselves out. If you are counting out every dollar in your mind and keeping score you may be better off staying home alone and watching television.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
When I was single, if I asked someone out I paid for it, if someone offered to split the check I would say "You can get it next time". If someone asked me out I would offer to split the check, if they insisted on paying I would offer to take them out for after dinner drinks someplace special.
After a while if you are seeing someone; things have a way of working themselves out. If you are counting out every dollar in your mind and keeping score you may be better off staying home alone and watching television.

Exactly. If you do the asking you pay, and if someone offers to pay their half you suggest they get it next time or go out after wards for drinks or coffee.

Personally i think it is kind of rude to ask someone out and them let or expect them to pay half

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
i know, that question was just a random question. i have been ask that before......well this girl kept asking me out....etc etc. flat out saying she thinks im cute and wants to screw me. so i set up a date, and she said ok but not unless im buying.......at first i was joking, HAH YEA RIGHT! then a few more things were said, and she said if i was really interested in her i would pay. i said then no, im not paying lol. she called me imature and that was the end of that fling.
the op had nothing to do with this i actually asked the second question for another reason but this was a true story.

So this was not really a first date, it was just a BOOTY CALL?
In that case 50/50. You ain't trying to impress or have a relationship, just hitting it and moving on. Do I interpret this correctly?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ditto. This has always been my dating practice.
No argument from me.

Exactly. If you do the asking you pay, and if someone offers to pay their half you suggest they get it next time or go out after wards for drinks or coffee.

Personally i think it is kind of rude to ask someone out and them let or expect them to pay half

So do I. All this talk about men not being gentlemanly unless they offer to pay is hypocritical. Granted, most of my first dates were paid for by the other party but I always offered to split the ticket and didn't expect a free meal with conversation when I went out with them.

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
In a society that says the man asks the woman on the date, the argument cannot be made whoever does the asking does the paying.

Just sayin.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there are too many artificial rules and people on the look out for someone getting over on them. I really have never had any problems with the issues of payment but then I am not particular about the type of restaurant we patronize. I think what is most offensive is when either party makes a big deal about payment or the cost of the date. I store that information away in my head and generally find that they will be a bit niggardly about other areas of their life as well. I have been asked out and taken to fancy restaurants and to the other extreme, diners. Usually it just tells me more about the person's comfort level and personal taste in cuisine than really about them being cheap. If they are being cheap, then I store that away too. I have in the past sometimes surprised my date by paying for the meal. We all run short from time to time. It is not up to me to assess someone else's budget or spending comfort level. I definitely dont take the amount that they spend on a date with me as an assessment of my personal worth...