Ladies, When Did You Realize

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in your life that you prefered large cocks? Can you pin point the moment in your life, or was it a gradual thing? Were you young, old etc? :biggrin1:

Sexychick517

Experimental Member
Media
I realized it when I went from my 2nd boyfriend (8 inches) to my 3rd boyfriend (5 inches). Not that I care that much about size, but that's when I noticed that I preferred them big.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably the first time I HAD a big one. Oh, he was 8 inches and about 5.5 around, but it was glorious. I was 23. I got on top to ride him and it was like the gates of heaven opening up for me and the angels singing.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
MsLulu said:
Probably the first time I HAD a big one. Oh, he was 8 inches and about 5.5 around, but it was glorious. I was 23. I got on top to ride him and it was like the gates of heaven opening up for me and the angels singing.

"Sweet mystery of life at last I've found you"?

:tongue:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
... while the moon hung listlessly in the sky.

(which was memorable in and of itself, considering it was mid-afternoon at the time).

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TexAssgirl said:
December 10th, 1996 3:38 pm
i call bull shit. i googled that date and it made no mention of your size declaration. if google dont know, it didnt happen:rolleyes::eek:

ps if someone cant sense teh sarcasm here im going to take you out back and beat you with a shovel

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
MsLulu said:
since that are my proportions I hope most girls/women feel the same being with me :smile:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A gradual thing, set off by a singular event. My first sex was with a hung guy, and after that, I realized that the others couldn't give me the same situation. And today I'm spoiled.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not so much about preference. It just so happens that the first large penis I ever had happens to be attached to a guy that actually gives a damn about me. I'm more spoiled by the love than by the sex.

But it's pretty. Does that help any?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know when I realized that I did not have a size preference (at least not as far as tactile sensation). It was shortly after I broke up with my last boyfriend two years ago. He was huge. The next few guys were not. Different sizes, for different sensations. Maybe I'm just very elastic.

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
i thought nothing of it at all until i experienced a big one for the first time. now i find it essential.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wednesday of the last week of august, 2003. (Don't know what the date was.) It was orientation week of my Freshman year at Temple, I went to a fraternity party with soem girls from my dorm floor, got drunk, and brought a senior back to my dorm. I had only been with 2 boys in high school, approx 5" and 4" respectivley.
The guy I brought back to my dorm was approx 8" and thick, I was scared to death but very horny. I was hooked!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
autumnbreeze4321 said:
Wednesday of the last week of august, 2003. (Don't know what the date was.) It was orientation week of my Freshman year at Temple, I went to a fraternity party with soem girls from my dorm floor, got drunk, and brought a senior back to my dorm. I had only been with 2 boys in high school, approx 5" and 4" respectivley.
The guy I brought back to my dorm was approx 8" and thick, I was scared to death but very horny. I was hooked!

Attagirl! :kiss: