Ladies, when do you want sex to stop?

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Lets say everything is going well and you are both enjoying yourselves, when do you want or expect it to stop? When the guy cums? When you cum? When you both cum? When you cum several times? When you both cum several times?

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Whenever we both feel satisfied.
So, when do you feel satisfied? I am asking because I see it a lot where the guy cums and thats it, end of session. Are you satisfied at that point usually? Or is it just accepted that when a guy cums, hes done (even though theres so much more that can be done).

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd rather that things continue after he has cum. It often takes me longer to be completely satisfied so having him stop right after his orgasm can be a bit of a let down but I try to be understanding about it.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd rather that things continue after he has cum. It often takes me longer to be completely satisfied so having him stop right after his orgasm can be a bit of a let down but I try to be understanding about it.

Do you let him know you'd rather continue on? Has your current lover ever completely satisfied you?

Simba

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife always wanted to cum 2-3 times before stopping and curling up in blissful sleep. in the morning she would be ready again at least for one orgasm.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lets say everything is going well and you are both enjoying yourselves, when do you want or expect it to stop? When the guy cums? When you cum? When you both cum? When you cum several times? When you both cum several times?

What great questions! These kinds of posts are my bread and butter...

Right now my orgasming before or after sex is about 50/50. Sometimes the whole experience is so rich that I truly don't want to orgasm. My husband demands that I do by setting a number for how many orgasms I WILL be having whether I want to or not earlier in the day. Sex is done whenever I've met my quota, no matter the order of operations.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you let him know you'd rather continue on? Has your current lover ever completely satisfied you?

Simba

No simba, actually I never indicated that I wanted it to go on. My last lover was good about continuing to stimulate me after he had finished. Actually he would keep at it in some form until he got hard and wanted to go again, but I never asked him to do that, he took the initiative and it was greatly appreciated.

I don't have a lover currently so I don't have an answer to that last question.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
until someone taps out?

i got a it's roll around sweaty nekkid time until it's not roll around sweaty nekkid time policy. if i want more i'm able/willing to communicate the need, or keep things going.

maybe is one of those unspoken communication things i ain't so much aware of? i've been lucky enough to be well matched to nekkid time friends.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How boring if the dude gets to cum then opps that's it....

My rules are we both go until one of us can't walk, but that is ok cause then I can just lay there and smoke a ciggy laughing about it when we're both bitching about how sore we are.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SPN = Supernatural.

just about the most amazing thing ever.
*also known as a spooky show on the CW network*