Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What great questions! These kinds of posts are my bread and butter...

Right now my orgasming before or after sex is about 50/50. Sometimes the whole experience is so rich that I truly don't want to orgasm. My husband demands that I do by setting a number for how many orgasms I WILL be having whether I want to or not earlier in the day. Sex is done whenever I've met my quota, no matter the order of operations.

Sounds good to me, I fly by the seat of my pants a little to much to set quotas, but it seems like it is nice to have goals.

silky73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My answer depends on how "into it" I am - If I'm really turned on then I want to go until my knees give out or I can't breathe - regardless of when he finishes (helpful to have a dildo handy just in case!) other times let him cum and I am done, even if I didn't cum....

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Right now my orgasming before or after sex is about 50/50. Sometimes the whole experience is so rich that I truly don't want to orgasm. My husband demands that I do by setting a number for how many orgasms I WILL be having whether I want to or not earlier in the day. Sex is done whenever I've met my quota, no matter the order of operations.

That sounds like fun! :biggrin1:

SPN = Supernatural.

just about the most amazing thing ever.
*also known as a spooky show on the CW network*

Oh! We never miss an episode. :biggrin1:

silky73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Rouge

That sounds like fun! :biggrin1:

AGREE!!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sounds good to me, I fly by the seat of my pants a little to much to set quotas, but it seems like it is nice to have goals.

Oh they are more than goals. If I even try to get out of them he adds on an ungodly amount to the original number to do the next day instead. He calls it "Late fees"

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh they are more than goals. If I even try to get out of them he adds on an ungodly amount to the original number to do the next day instead. He calls it "Late fees"

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Hahaha awesome, "Late fees" :lmao:Ok that right there sounds like something my guy would say.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am asexual due to medication so whenever my man has had enough. I am not likely to get anything out of it past his satisfaction.

Usually though whenever we are worn out. We can go most of the day if we want to.