Ladies, When you were 18, and in college...?

addthefun123123

Just Browsing
Media
Would you have considered an 18 year old with a 7 x 6 inch cock to be big or huge? What would you have thought if you were about to lose your virginity to a guy, and he pulled that out?

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
took the words right out of my mouth...i'm sure she'll love whatever you have...if she's losing her virginity to you she prob has no idea what's large or small...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i strained an eyeball in diamondwhatsit's thread yesterday. work related injury.

i need a stunt eyeroller in here STAT!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would you have considered an 18 year old with a 7 x 6 inch cock to be big or huge? What would you have thought if you were about to lose your virginity to a guy, and he pulled that out?

When I was 18, I'd already seen mostly bigger than that. Sorry. I know that's not what you wanted to read. I lost my virginity to someone who was hung quite a bit smaller than you, but almost everyone after that (by the time I was 18) had significantly bigger than you do. Still, I would have known yours was a nice size, and we'd have had a blast.

The fact is, your penis is larger than average by quite a good deal, and you have more than enough to proceed confidently.