Ladies which condom would you perfer?

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Warming lube...yikes, that sounds like an itchy burning rash in an awkward place waiting to happen! I like thin ones with no spermicide. Ribbed ones are a waste of time.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
None of the above, I don't like condoms, I only sleep with guys who can prove they are STD free over a period of 6 months with at least 3 tests, otherwise I have my husband, my fingers and my toys to keep me happy. :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lifestyle SKYN condoms! Thin, non-latex, no goofy additions to Dudley Dick's pleasure repertoire other than what he came with.
Stop snooping through my stuff. LOL

I like everything in this box just fine, including the flavored lube/massage goop. I do not feel ribs. Never have. I am ambivalent to their presence or absence. I am ambivalent about warming lube as well, though I do feel it, and do like it. Cooling lubes are hit or miss for me. The one that Fleshlight sells gave me a yeast infection that lasted 16 hours. That is not a good day.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought I'd add that I would much rather be in a relationship without the condoms.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
meself and the boy agree on condoms with extra head room. sometimes called dual pleasure, they seem to be friendlier to uncut boy bits.
ultra-thin is always a perk.
no freaky lubes. no ribs. no glow in the dark.

me bits ain't novelty friendly.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop snooping through my stuff. LOL

I like everything in this box just fine, including the flavored lube/massage goop. I do not feel ribs. Never have. I am ambivalent to their presence or absence. I am ambivalent about warming lube as well, though I do feel it, and do like it. Cooling lubes are hit or miss for me. The one that Fleshlight sells gave me a yeast infection that lasted 16 hours. That is not a good day.
This was supposed to have a link to the box I mentioned.

D_Elvetta Boombooms

Just Browsing
Media
FWIW
my bf and I experimented a bunch with condoms b/c he has troubles staying hard w/ a condom on. we found 2 that work but both have their own probs. Mag XL's felt the best to us but they taper or something so they were too tight for him at the base. Then we tried another brand called trusted or trustex or something like that? It's a gold logo with a red, green and purple'ish wrapper. Anyways, they make an xl condom thats wider than the mag xl's at the base and made of thinner latex. They don't have a flared head like the mag's so I don't like the feel as much, but he complains less about getting pinched off by the condoms.

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i like condoms!
mostly because i hate sperms.
i think condoms get a raw deal.

I hate to chime in here but I read this post and I agree 100%. I'm very conscience about potentially knocking someone up. I always wear one.

However if she's clean, definitely has to be clean condom or not, and on the pill, and I trust her and that's a long duration proven trust, I will without one. And it's great. But i'll still pull out. Last one I did she didn't want me pulling out and this is after a good hour or so different positions passionate etc. But still wanted me to go in her. So don't know.

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bought a few condoms (some basic Trojans) and I can't stay hard with it on. Constricts my dick like nothing else...

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lifestyle SKYN condoms! Thin, non-latex, no goofy additions to Dudley Dick's pleasure repertoire other than what he came with.

Quoted for Truth.

Stay the heck away from latex condoms. They smell like ass and they cause allergic irritations in a lot of women.

I use the same ones Moxie mentioned.