Ladies, why did you join lpsg?

CaliPerson

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I ask mostly because we're on a site that aims itself to cater towards those with interest in well-endowed members, but then I'll go ahead and read some comments by some ladies on here claiming that they more or less don't care and only other guys really care; therefore I'm curious as to your motivations to join such a site.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

It gets asked a lot. I actually made it part of an FAQ on my profile, because I was tired of it and figured if someone was really that curious about me, they can read my two little FAQs :p

Why are you on LPSG/how did you find LPSG?

I peruse a site called Cracked occasionally for funny images and articles. One day I stumbled across a particular gem calling LPSG the Least Believable Page on the Web. After reading the article, of course I was curious. I made an account and poked around to see if it was really as ludicrous as the article made it out to be. Initially I stuck around so I could be a voyeur/post on the forums. Eventually I stayed because I made friends.

Yes, I do enjoy more endowed men IF I in general already find them appealing. No, I am not one of the women on here who considers myself a size queen. No, I am not one of those women who will be disappointed if a male is of what I consider average size. No, I don't care very much about pictures of random men's dicks that are posted on here.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been here almost 9 years... though for the last few years, I've been more 'away' than 'here'. I found the site on accident, spent hours perusing it one evening before I created an account, and finally was in such shock and awe that this was actually a real thing, I created an account. And I apparently can't seem to get away. :p

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's been asked more recently than three years ago. Those just happen to be the links that pop up. Nothing earth shattering has changed.

Like Fade, I ended up here by reading the article on Cracked. This site indeed actually started as a joke. The fact that men don't get it, still strikes me as funny.

Typically women end up here not because they are seeking a large penis, but because they may be having difficulties accommodating one. Or they have a partner who is or has been a member here and they surf together. Other women bump into this place from other websites. Very few that are here came here for the dick, and even those that do get bored pretty quickly. They all start to look alike after a while.

Women hang around for the community for the most part. Most of us make friendships and genuinely like each other.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i found my way here randomly jumping sites doing some research.
found an amazing community of folks.
signed up and stayed around.

specifically.. posts by Jason_els, Bbucko and Jeff Black caught my attention.
one almost painfully open about who he was, the other raunchy and unabashed, and Mr. Black was flirtastic sass.

what keeps me around is the folks i care about

eta: also what Ms. Femme said

Reactions: lapdog2001

Taken_Mare_78

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
to avoid repetition, yes those reasons too. but I was actually referred by a friend, dantien, whom I have known for years and through talking to him discovered a fetish hiding under the surface for big cock. now all cocks interest me - but I have a special place for big ones in my heart,,,,ahem,,,,

Because we really enjoy answering the same stupid questions over and over again.

For the record my involvement in this site has nothing to do with you.

To follow your reasoning this site is about BIG penis.
Having visited your gallery.....what makes you think you have the right to question anyone's presence here?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I joined because of one large penis that is attached to the man that I married. His is the only one that concerns me. From his storied past I've learned some things common with those who share similar sized equipment and has been corroborated by others in these forums.

Unfortunately, I've maybe shared with two or three other women with experiences similar to mine and the pros and cons of living with a legend. I wish more of that would happen.