Ladies, why did you join lpsg?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For probably the 900th time...

I was given a link to this site by an incredulous person on another site. I came here expecting to encounter arrogant jackasses and was pleasantly surprised by a fun, flirty, hilarious bunch of bright articulate diverse people having a blast. The women were the most surprising. I don't tend to connect to, or even want to connect to women. However, the women here are wonderful, and so, connect I have. A lot has changed since I joined. The women are still so cool. So I stay.

And yes. When I first joined, I paid for a subscription to the galleries, and burnt out on all the dick. Now, they pretty much all look the same to me unless I have some kind of personal interest in the man attached.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did anybody report it? No one automatically removes them without a report.

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
I ask mostly because we're on a site that aims itself to cater towards those with interest in well-endowed members, but then I'll go ahead and read some comments by some ladies on here claiming that they more or less don't care and only other guys really care; therefore I'm curious as to your motivations to join such a site.

I do have an interest so that is why I joined. I viewed the forum for quite some time and it seems like a nice community, and I like the fact that I won't get many messages for hooking up.

Reactions: lapdog2001

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kept going to BWSG.org and it never came up. So I settled for this.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That's an awesome read, Betty. I love the diversity of our gender. So many men want to lump us as a homogenous organism when we're just as varied as anything.

I don't think I could ever cam with a stranger, even if I remained fully clothed. Hubby and I used to "Dirty Skype," but learned that our feed could be hacked. So c'est tout!

Also, watching isolated body parts don't do a lot for me. I will tell you that one time a guy was on cam and just showed his face. It was really one of the most sensual things I've ever seen in chat. The moment of orgasm was pretty spectacular.

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks, Ellie, I agree on the diversity!

I really enjoy face to face cam. I agree... It can be very sensual. But in the early stages, as I've said... I was so "unlearned" it was a great education. (I am a bit of an exhibitionist, I found out) ;)

If I am on cam now you can pretty much be assured they are seeing my face and we are not talking about cock.

Basically, me being the horny hormonal girl that I am, was searching for some hot pictures of some celeb (probably one of those Chris Evan types) and eventually stumbled on to this site of degenerates. Liked the look of the place and decided to stick around for a while.

That's it, nothing deep or unique about my story really.

Reactions: lapdog2001