Ladies, why do you like doggie style?

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always wondered what the attraction is. I can see how a submissive woman might like it, but is there more to it? As a guy it never has done much for me. Not that I hate it lol but it is far from my favorite position. Seems not intimate enough. Plus I have never had sex with a woman who was much smaller than I, so it was harder to reach around and such to do other things.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I do enjoy it every once and a while but it isnt my favourite position, as you say there isnt alot of intimacy in doggy. I think the attraction in it is that it is a very raw and primative postion and for me it allows me to feel in control but still be dominated at the same time

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree w/ Lee, this is not my favorite position but for a change-up we try it. (Hubby and I did try it yesterday.) I am also smaller in stature, so it is harder for him to reach around and play, and it isn't very intimate. The one part I do like is that he can go extra deep, and if he hits the g-spot it can make it VERY nice.

There are a couple of ways to make it better. (At least for us.)

1) Doing it in front of a mirror or mirrors make the primative act even more so. You can also make eye contact which is very sexy, or I can take a hand mirror so we can make eye contact.

2) Even when he hits the g-spot, I like clitoral stimulation, so I use the bullet vibrator to enhance the feeling.

All in all, I prefer the pure, raw sex of having my man on top to ravage me, but variety is the spice of life!:smile:

joker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally love doggie style. The reason being, I feel like I'm tighter when I'm bent over, and more of an angle so it hits my g-spot...it feels intense if my husband rams deep. I also like my boobs swinging when he thrusts. I don't know...it's just awesome...but I like wilder sex than some ;)

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a dude so I shouldn't be answering blah blah blah...

All of my ex's have always hated or been strongly against doggystyle saying that it doesn't feel good and they feel disconnected. But after I do it to them they love it, crave it, and in one case specifically begged for it!

I think some guys suck at it, and a lot of girls assume it's not a great position because of it, but when a guy can do it right, there is nothing more primal and passionate. I love it cause I feel like I'm protecting the girl, and completely taking care of her while giving her huge and deep orgasms.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A G-spot thing indeed. Regular doggystyle isn't on the top of my list but I love it when I'm flat on my stomach. That's when my G-spot really gets tapped and it just feels so primal! Plus I am a full body contact kind of woman, and it's nice when the guy wraps himself around me from behind:tongue: .

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking from a point of view of a once quasi-heterosexual I think it's the guys who enjoy doggie style. I remember I did.

It's akin to riding something. It's also impersonal in a very sexualized way.

Can't you just feel it in there and imagine yourself riding no hands and yelling "yee HA! Back in the saddle again!!" As I recall women prefer the more conventional manner of fuck-style since the dick is inclined to hit the g-spot more readily and she's actually facing her partner.

My experience suggests women enjoy the personal side of fucking more often than the male of the species.

** That'll teach me to post before I read all entries. The ladies already covered the "g-spot" thingy. Glad to know I "hit" it right.:cool:

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally for me i love the doggie style position. Give's me more of the feeling of being "taken" or "dominated" by the guy i'm with. This position is also a max penetration position which makes the intensity between the two people all the greater. This is a position as well that if done in front of a mirror is an ultimate turn-on.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alecia19 said:
Personally for me i love the doggie style position. Give's me more of the feeling of being "taken" or "dominated" by the guy i'm with. This position is also a max penetration position which makes the intensity between the two people all the greater. This is a position as well that if done in front of a mirror is an ultimate turn-on.

I love giving it to her doggie style.
One thing though, I do not think it is a submisive position for the girl, nor a dominant position for the guy. Not necesarilly
In my view, a female that displays herself on all fours, raising her butt, showing her wet pussy, hungry to be touched, is inviting the male, and, she is allowing him to love her. I always viewed the doggie style position as a female dominant one, because, she allows , and, she enjoys, while, I am at work, she is moaning, enjoying, rocking at my body, telling me to go faster...deeper...she sets the tone, she demands....
... and I love it....

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I love the feeling of my man behind me, holding onto my hips and controlling the sex, and feeling his hot breath on my back. Very hot and animalistic I guess. You can also get really deep penetration from doggy.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lisa_2662 said:
I love the feeling of my man behind me, holding onto my hips and controlling the sex, and feeling his hot breath on my back. Very hot and animalistic I guess. You can also get really deep penetration from doggy.

I love the feeling of having my body linked to that female that is on all fours, pushing back at my groin and activelly looking at me , telling me how much she likes it, telling me to screw her deeper, moaning and fucking my brains off, arching her back like a wild bitch, loudly exacting what she wants me to do, making of that apparently submissive position a challenge to my prowess , a test about my skills, a goddess exacting only the utmost dedication on my part......
doggie style is a delicious challenge.....

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i love doggie style because of the g-spot. only way it can be reached for me . But i do like looking in the mirror as we do it.. Being able to see his face brings me more joy. and the hanging breast is great turn on. yes the dom is great too holding of the arms behind you. pushing you in the bed. But with big men the woman always has to be stretched and ready , So it is normally last to do.:smile:

subi_sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
stud_hunter said:
A G-spot thing indeed. Regular doggystyle isn't on the top of my list but I love it when I'm flat on my stomach. That's when my G-spot really gets tapped and it just feels so primal! Plus I am a full body contact kind of woman, and it's nice when the guy wraps himself around me from behind:tongue: .

I agree - doggy is awesome sometimes - particularly if you are both up for hard and fast - but usually the best way to finish is me flat on my tummy and him laying full body on top of me. I can touch myself at the same time, we can still kiss etc and 99% of the time we manage to cum together.

Blondie69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
G-spot! And the reach around: playing with my tits and clit or spanking. But it's all about the G-spot.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Misunderstood Lad said:
I have always wondered what the attraction is. I can see how a submissive woman might like it, but is there more to it? As a guy it never has done much for me. Not that I hate it lol but it is far from my favorite position. Seems not intimate enough. Plus I have never had sex with a woman who was much smaller than I, so it was harder to reach around and such to do other things.

We share a dislike then. I can't find many positive things about doggy style either, I don't like the feeling of being stripped of all ways to control the action, neither do I like the lack of intimacy this position holds. I don't have to be best friends and ultimate lovers to be with a man I have sex with, but when I have sex with him, some intimacy should be there, and definitely more than Doggy style offers me. If someone really likes it, I won't keep him from mounting me from behind, but then it should be a close-contact form of Doggy style to give me a little more feeling. Just kneeling behind and doing the in-and-out won't do it for me.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who introduced this rule to only edit for 5 minutes after the initial posting?!?

Anyways, one more thing on the g-spot issue. Mine is stimulated best in two positions: One is missionary, but with my legs pulled up rather much, until my knees are about level with the man's ribcage. The other is me lying face-down, and the man on my back, but very close to me on my back.