Ladies, why do you like doggie style?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Misunderstood Lad said:
I have always wondered what the attraction is. I can see how a submissive woman might like it, but is there more to it? As a guy it never has done much for me. Not that I hate it lol but it is far from my favorite position. Seems not intimate enough. Plus I have never had sex with a woman who was much smaller than I, so it was harder to reach around and such to do other things.

I do like very much being penetrated vaginaly from behind. About doggie in particular is because i like to do the thrusting, thrusting back the way i like it until he learns but still will like to do "my thing" anyways..of course not with huge penis (must be with care with big ones :eek: ) but is very very nice with penis sizes that will allowed that deep and strong without pain of course...

I dont find it at all deminishing or submissive...i do find it very sexy and animalistic too...iam female oh yes! And love to be in the receving end like that too!

vpdp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's right up there as my favorite position but, as a matter of fact, I like all positions!

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really enjoy doggy style more than any other position because, on most women, I can get all of my length inside in this position where I cannot in some other positions. My penis gets much harder in this position due to the fact that the view and feel of nice buttocks makes my hard-on much more intense. With long arms and large hands, I can reach around a lady and massage her boobs and nipples concurrently with doggy style sex. I also like to do it doggy style and use one hand to massage a large clit concurrently where it is large enough to access while my penis is inside.

Three of the my most sexually active and most intense women sexually have all enjoyed doggy style much more and have had multiple and more intense orgasms in this position. Coincidentally, these three had their clitoris and g-spots physically in such positions that my penis caused them more intense feelings and resulting orgasms in this position than in any other position. As one lady commented here, one of my ladies also got her most intense orgasms getting it doggy style, first on the knees for a long time and gradually shifting to her tummy, keeping my penis inserted and moving in and out gradually. If we continued in that position for 30 or more minutes, her vagina and all of its parts were so sensitive from excitation and orgasms that she couldn't let me touch her pussy for several days afterwards without immediate orgasms.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How could i forget..the balls banging in doggy position!!! And touch the banging balls! Love balls baging!!!

Very delicious!!!:tongue:

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love doggie style. It is one of those positions in which men think they have the control.
Love to see how much men strive to satisfy me, once I start looking back at my lover, I demand more from him, C'mon......I know you can do it, fuck me good...

What appears to be a submisive position, I turn into my territory, he knows he better do it right .In doggie style, I am the force that dictates. I love pushing my lover to his limits.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope I'm not missing out on something, because I don't really like doggystyle. It just feels really disconnected. I like eye contact or body contact or something like that. Not enough of that in doggy.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm really surprised by the responses here.

like 80%+ of the women i've been with have told me doggie is their fav. position.

deeper, tighter, better angle for g-spot, breasts swing, balls hit the clit rather than ass crack, more submissive (especially face down ass up), you can grip her and control the thrust.

downside is smaller girls who can't take it, or going too deep/hard and banging the cervix which is painful for some women. Maybe LPSG has this issue more, because functionally doggie makes you about an inch and a half longer.

if you're into a little light S&M a little ass slapping is good here too.

I never "ask" to do doggie, because I like variety, and in my experience my gals' always ask for it themselves.

And if you want intimacy ... get a big mirror and look her right in the eyes as you go deep.

Cheers,

stretcher

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like it. We have enough problems with deep penetration. We like spoon or missionary. I've been on top as a tease, but that doesn't work out very long.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was bored, I reached back to revive an old thread!
  • I'm a female power bottom :smile:
  • Because it feels good!
  • I can climax easily in this position
  • I love the feel of his balls banging my wet clit
  • It's easier for him to slap my ass in this position :biggrin1:
  • For me this is the best position for anal
  • RE: Anal having his balls bang my sopping wet pussy
njqt466

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
njqt466 said:
I was bored, I reached back to revive an old thread!
I'm a female power bottom
Because it feels good!
I can climax easily in this position
I love the feel of his balls banging my wet clit
It's easier for him to slap my ass in this position
For me this is the best position for anal
RE: Anal having his balls bang my sopping wet pussy
njqt466

njqt, I like you more and more every time you post. I'm rather fickle, so my favorite position changes from week to week, :rolleyes: but I'd have to say overall I keep returning to rear entry positions. I probably fantasize about these more than anything else.

Why do I like it?

1) It feels fucking fabulous
2) I'm not much into balls slapping me anywhere, but I am into deep penetration and love the feeling of a cock slamming into the very core of me
3) I also find it to be the best position for anal, although I'll admit I've only tried anal in 2 positions, so I don't have too much basis for comparison.
4) I am submissive. So, being fucked hard from behind is a powerful turn-on for me.

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the feeling of having my body linked to that female that is on all fours, pushing back at my groin and activelly looking at me , telling me how much she likes it, telling me to screw her deeper, moaning and fucking my brains off, arching her back like a wild bitch, loudly exacting what she wants me to do, making of that apparently submissive position a challenge to my prowess , a test about my skills, a goddess exacting only the utmost dedication on my part......
doggie style is a delicious challenge.....

Yep this is why we like it too.
He loves to watch himself going into and pulling out of me. He describes it in great detail. He tells me how good I smell and how much he loves holding on to my ass while he makes me take his big cock.

In Awe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the g-spot answer, but will add that it not impersonal to me when my partner is giving me what I crave most; that's downright intimate. And this position can be varied to incorporatea wide variety of pieces of furniture and outdoor venues (leaning against trees for instance)since both parties can be standing as well as sitting. The positions can be modified for the particulars. It is one of my favorite positions.

ben40

1st Like
Media
im a guy that LOVES doggy style, but with my girlfriend she can't orgasm unless she strokes herself as well (she goes pretty much every single time with me on top). anyone got any tips to make a girl go in doggy?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girlfriend loves G-spot stimulation and the like, and she's got a submissive side (bondage, etc.). There's usually a little bit more pain involved when I fuck her doggy since the penetration is a little deeper. She also happens to love my balls slapping her clit. That said, she has a much easier time cumming in a variation of missionary than doggy. I think it's a little weird. She says it has to do with spots being hit better, and the intimacy of it.