Ladies: Why was your best lover the best??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_DEATHbyCARROT, Feb 12, 2008.

1. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

This is a spin off of this poll thread.

Many of you say that the best lover was not the largest. I was always under the impression that there was no substitute for a really large one, but I guess I'm wrong. So what precisely made these guys so mind blowing?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

He was the most passionate fuck I've had thus far, he knew what he was doing and what felt good. Gentle taking my virginity.. and completely gay.

3. B_DEATHbyCARROT

C'mon kink get specific! I get that he was passionate, but what do you mean by "he knew what he was doing"?

Sorry about the gay part :redface:

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

A dick that fills me is important but as long as it's that size it doesn't matter how much bigger it gets, there's only so much going in. He was open to anything, had a sense of fun about sex, and he read my body better than anyone else had. He could carry on all night. Oh, he was a filthy little fuck too :)

5. Principessa

Gold Member

That is a mistake many men with large penises make. A large penis with no skill, experience or talent is useless to me. Men forget that they need to make love to a woman, not at her. You need to be in tune with as well as care about and understand your lover.

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Don't be sorry.. it made it that much better...

Explicit detail is in the link in my signature.. prepare to get hard reading why he was so good.

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

He knew how to take directions
    He knew how to read my bodies reactions
    He was a quick learner
    And he was happy to experiment and push the limits

8. B_DEATHbyCARROT

It's funny. I always say that one of the top thing that makes a woman bad in bed to me is that she doesn't know to tell a guy what she likes... I guess taking (and giving) direction in a nice way is universally important.

These responses are interesting (and kinda educational) keep them coming!

9. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

My very best lover ever was an average guy down stairs.
    He seduced me.
    We could only ever get together on the weekends because of demanding work commitments.
    He was a gentleman, opened doors, held chairs. He asked questions and when I answered he would listen and he remembered.
    He knew(because he asked) my favorite wine, my favorite foods and my favorite music, and he had these things stocked at his house for me. This ment more to me because I didn't have to ask or demand. He did it because he wanted to.
    He was a vastly experienced lover and knew a womans body better than I did.
    He would spend hours kissing, touching, stroking, nibbling finding every little pleasure point and erogenous zone.
    He look his time learning my body's quirks.
    Every time we where together he showed me a new pleasure or a new way of enjoying a old one.
    He is the one who found my G-spot, he was the first one to make me ejaculate.
    He gave me back my sensuality and made me feel like a desirable and sexy woman.
    He could go all night. I lost count of how many dusk to dawn sessions we had.
    Anything he asked of me was his. Every new position, game, technique I was open to because I wanted to please him.
    Sex with him was never stale or boring, but fresh and exciting.
    A mid week text message that hinted at what was in store for the weekend
    was enough to set my loins into melt down and have me gasping.

That is why he was the best.

10. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Amazing sex, passion, and later longing made him the best.

We loved each other, he would shake whenever we were intimate, he knew how to say the right things before, during, and after sex, he loved my body, we both found our perfect "spots" together, we did everything, we let go, we took it too far, we couldn't get enough of each other or experimenting.

We broke up... and for like a week after I did nothing but masturbate and cry. Over a year later we were finally able to talk again without getting back together, we both had moved, and he admitted to having the same reaction to the breakup, but for like a few months. About once a year he sends an email to me and all he writes is "how are you? are you happy?"... he's married.

11. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

This is a great question that I've been thinking really hard about. I don't know if I can find the right words.

He is not the biggest I've had and is just a little above average. He is very sensual, loves to kiss and does it so well. I love how he gets hard for me with our first kiss. Kissing is very erotic for me and we kiss whenever we are in a position that allows us to.

He looks in my face while we are making love, directly in my eyes. When he looks down to my lips I can tell he wants to kiss and he just comes down to do it.

He responds to direction, faster, slower, harder, deeper. Yet he doesn't really need those directions because he knows when I want the rhythm changed up or want it kept the same. He knows what to do when I am about to cum. He slows down to drag out my orgasm and when I am in the throes of it, he grinds his cock in me so deep and holds it there, straining against me.

He is kinky, bi sexual and that turns me on too.

I have heard "Whatever you want Jenn" as many times as "Suck my cock, I know you love it."

He talks so dirty to me and always amazes me when he will say something I have always fantasized someone would say to me. Without me telling him.

He is not quiet and will moan so loud. I am a very auditory person so this gets me so wet. His voice and his words can make me cum without even touching myself. He is the first man that I have ever been with that I fantasize about. I will masturbate to thoughts of him and I have never done that with anyone else.

The biggest thing that helps in our sex is we love each other passionately.

Needless to say, he will be around for a long time.

12. D_Kaye Throttlebottom

that's easy. I loved him and more important, I know that he loved me and it makes it a lot easier to just enjoy and be with one another. The technique or girth or what he did right or not, really didn't matter, your boundaries are open because you trust each other so it's a lot easier to let go. We didn't always have to have sex, sometimes he just wanted to hold me close next to him, but in the morning he'd say "I hope you slept well" and I remember saying something like "yeah, wonderful" and he'd finish, "cause here it comes" and he'd pounce me. He was goofy like that. Most of all he was a big kisser, he could kiss me while we were having sex and it didn't distract or shorten our interlude. That was important to me, the connection we had and being kissed while I'm Fucked, so to speak definitely made me drip everywhere, on his leg, on the sheets. He let me do whatever I wanted to him, I shaved him (again, he trusted me).

I think for men, their orgasm is so concentrated on one spot, that with women, they have to focus on so many things. He definitely paid more attention to my body, but most of all it was the love that was there and that we trusted each other.

Our careers took us in different states and that's the reason we're not together. He got married, had a baby, divorced her and has a long term gf in another state for 2 years now.

13. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    My sister says her ex-husband, was 9" long but very very thin, did not know what to do with a woman's body other than thrusting a few times, he would cum and fall asleep.

Her now BF has an average size penis, but he knows how to treat a lady in the sackl, knows what to do with hands, mouth, fingers, penis. More tenderness than just fucking.

Women appreciate tenderness more, than just a guy pounding away...

14. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    The words elude me.

15. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

My best lover combined all the qualities that each of these women have spoken of,but he was unusual,in that he had only a two,or three inch penis,but oh, baby was he fantastic in bed!
    cigarbabe:saevil:

16. D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Much to the chagrin of this forum's existence ;)

17. Intransition

Intransition New Member

He was very considerate sexually, very open minded, huge cock and
    balls, great at giving oral, he wanted it just as often as I did, would
    do little things that would keep me aware of him and he smelled so
    good naturally, unfortunately a marriage can't last based just on sex.

18. adlondon

adlondon New Member

Albums:
    he's the only one sex has been truly amazing with - and i've never even come, with him. he's perfection in bed. he knows what he likes, he knows what i like (often even before i do), he knows how to fuck. he's a great kisser (very important), his body is perfect (in my eyes), his cock is gorgeous.

to be honest i don't think you can really explain why you love something/someone, you just do. yeah.. i couldn't tell you why he's the best. he just is.

19. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Had you said he was large down stairs I would have wondered if we fucked...

20. D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Have to agree with this as well. The one I wanted and loved having sex with the most, I never came with and guys don't get it, yeah it's great if you can, but the best experiences don't have that (at least not for me).

Draft saved Draft deleted