Ladies: Why was your best lover the best??

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My very best lover ever was an average guy down stairs.
He seduced me.
We could only ever get together on the weekends because of demanding work commitments.
He was a gentleman, opened doors, held chairs. He asked questions and when I answered he would listen and he remembered.
He knew(because he asked) my favorite wine, my favorite foods and my favorite music, and he had these things stocked at his house for me. This ment more to me because I didn't have to ask or demand. He did it because he wanted to.
He was a vastly experienced lover and knew a womans body better than I did.
He would spend hours kissing, touching, stroking, nibbling finding every little pleasure point and erogenous zone.
He look his time learning my body's quirks.
Every time we where together he showed me a new pleasure or a new way of enjoying a old one.
He is the one who found my G-spot, he was the first one to make me ejaculate.
He gave me back my sensuality and made me feel like a desirable and sexy woman.
He could go all night. I lost count of how many dusk to dawn sessions we had.
Anything he asked of me was his. Every new position, game, technique I was open to because I wanted to please him.
Sex with him was never stale or boring, but fresh and exciting.
A mid week text message that hinted at what was in store for the weekend
was enough to set my loins into melt down and have me gasping.

That is why he was the best.

How could someone who looks as good as you not feel desirable & sexy ?

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am thinking about what psycologists and marriage counselors say --- that the biggest sex organ is above the shoulders.
All this talk about size has nothing to do with appealing sex..... loving relationship and sharing do. Unless the mind is turned on the body never will be.
I prepare for good sex for a day or more of kindness and love before ever touching my lady. She knows what is coming and is ready. And its in the mind. Oh yes,,, and its wonderful!!!!

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have to agree with this as well. The one I wanted and loved having sex with the most, I never came with and guys don't get it, yeah it's great if you can, but the best experiences don't have that (at least not for me).

totally.. for a long time he asked me what made me feel good, what would make me come, how he could do it etc.. i don't think he ever really got that it didn't matter at all that i didn't come, it was amazing sex anyway. it works both ways- you can have amazing sex and not come, just the same as you can come even when the sex is mediocre. you're right, guys just don't get it.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guys just don't get it.

That's probably because for the most part I don't feel much of anything until I cum.. I'd say this is true for 90% of the times I have had sex.

So yea, amazing sex without cuming is a foreign thing to me because I've never experienced it.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
That's probably because for the most part I don't feel much of anything until I cum.. I'd say this is true for 90% of the times I have had sex.

So yea, amazing sex without cuming is a foreign thing to me because I've never experienced it.

I point that to our differences anatomically, men are so concentrated in one spot for orgasm, to come, that they want us to respond the same way and their focus is on how do I make her scream or get her to come. No offense an ex was fixated on it, and frustrated himself trying to get me to do those things and I enjoyed what he was doing. Yet the pressure for me to act ____ took the fun out of it. I felt like I was being directed and not allowed to enjoy my own experience.

The reality is that the disparity between women and what does it for one isn't the same for another.

Yet, if you're just making it about your dick or making it about what spot in her to reach, you're not really loving. That's technical, but it's not a lover. A lover kisses you, massages you and holds you and yeah he fucks you, but he does the other things as well and I think the more he does the other 3 the better that latter is.

B_LittlePrincess

Sexy Member
Media
Based in Copenhagen - Please no PMs with empty pro
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best lover was the best because of his sense of humour, intelligence, knowledge, passion and love. His eyes were always intense and naughty. He understood my body, mind and needs...

His looks, body and size was only a bit above average - but he was by far the best.

Terrible to realise for a self-proclaimed size queen

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't understand why so many guys don't get it. It is not difficult to be good, even great, in the sack. You can analyze it to death but what it really comes down to is:

Whose pleasure are you most interested in?​

If it's yours, you're not likely to attain legendary stud status.

If you truly believe that your purpose is to take her to heaven and back, and you're more focused on her pleasure than your own, you will:

Be more considerate
Notice her reactions
Listen to her directions
Last longer
Find ALL the right spots
Make her melt every time she remembers your touch

I think that being a good lover is all about your intent. If you go into it with the above in mind, the depth of your sexual knowledge is irrelevant because you will learn everything you need to know.

These guys that just want to get laid need to get a damn clue and wake up. Women are beautiful creatures that deserve better than they get from most of the male population.

Reactions: Coronahead

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand why so many guys don't get it. It is not difficult to be good, even great, in the sack. You can analyze it to death but what it really comes down to is:

If you truly believe that your purpose is to take her to heaven and back, and you're more focused on her pleasure than your own, you will:
Be more considerate
Notice her reactions
Listen to her directions
Last longer
Find ALL the right spots
I think that being a good lover is all about your intent. If you go into it with the above in mind, the depth of your sexual knowledge is irrelevant because you will learn everything you need to know.

These guys that just want to get laid need to get a damn clue and wake up. Women are beautiful creatures that deserve better than they get from most of the male population.

PERFECTLY SAID!!!! BRAVO!!!!

...OB

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though I notice one thing, we all remember the guy that remembered things that we liked and that required him listening, pay attention to that, it shows he cares.

Yes, the other thing my best ever lover did from day one was to make me feel pretty and feminine. He caressed and complimented all of my body not just my boobs and my va-jay-jay. :cool:

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because not only did he take his time with me, but he acted as if he was there solely for my pleasure. In the time that we spent together, I believe he knew, at least with me, you serve to be served. A woman doesn't know the word no, verbally or in actions if the man she is with is taking her to incredible heights.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Be more considerate
Notice her reactions
Listen to her directions
Last longer
Find ALL the right spots

All great points!
But it is all about learning and finding those spots!
For both partners, because it shows that you are open to experimentation and also willing to be a bit vulnerable to discuss and explore what each likes or even has as a secret fantasy about.

I had a fantasy that I never explored, but it was one of those where if I thought about it when masturbating would get me off in a minute, sigh... I though it was really too much, and it wasn't until "my best" that I felt secure enough to voice and explore it. We tried, we tweaked, we learned, and ultimately, discovered a hot activity that required a lot of trust, but was exciting and got us both off.

Great post! :smile: