Ladies, will you kiss after receiving oral?

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife loves for me to give her oral. And I do this until she orgasms with no problem. Sometimes 2 or 3 times. But the problem is she refuses to kiss me after I have been "down there". She says that no woman would do this. I doubt she is right, but I will let you ladies tell me if I am off in my thinking.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We're all different, and if you're hoping to find a bunch of women to say "OMG yes, I totally do that, go tell your wife she's wrong and needs to start doing it because we all do" then you're looking in the wrong place.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eh, my husband has a moustache and beard. Sometimes it's a bit, well, too much. I never try to kiss him after oral either.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
We're all different, and if you're hoping to find a bunch of women to say "OMG yes, I totally do that, go tell your wife she's wrong and needs to start doing it because we all do" then you're looking in the wrong place.

I do agree with Acontium... this information should not be used against your wife. She is who she is ... and this group of ladies is a far-fetched cry from representing all the women of the world.

and I'm curious as to how that argument might go with your wife:

She: Women don't do that!
You: Yes they do, I've got stats...
She: Where did you get them
You: from a large penis support group of which I am a member (ooops... did I just say that out loud)

:chairshot: :laugh2:

(just having fun...but kinda serious too)

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some will, some won't. She has a preference, and has every right to it. You have an obligation to honor her preference. It's really a private matter between the two of you. Do you have a problem with her not wanting to taste her own juices?

I am not trying to cause an argument with her or get stats against her. I have tried to coax her for a long time and she simply won't do it. So I have accepted that. No, I don't want her to taste her own juices. That is not the issue with me. I am a kisser. I love to kiss during sex. To me it is important, and after I go down on her she won't kiss me. It is as simple as that.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if you are willing to kiss after receiving oral then she should atleast give it a go. Double standards and all. However if you don't then she shouldn't.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I am not trying to cause an argument with her or get stats against her. I have tried to coax her for a long time and she simply won't do it. So I have accepted that. No, I don't want her to taste her own juices. That is not the issue with me. I am a kisser. I love to kiss during sex. To me it is important, and after I go down on her she won't kiss me. It is as simple as that.

Just another thing to compromise about :)

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

You're happy enough to take a break from kissing to give her oral, and I'm sure you're more than happy enough to take a break from it so she can give you oral... Why can't you be happy to take a break from it after too? Make up for it before hand?

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally don't mind, it doesn't bother me but I wouldn't say it's something I really love either. I can understand why she wouldn't want to do it. The first time I was a little concerned but after that it seems pretty natural.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think if you are willing to kiss after receiving oral then she should atleast give it a go. Double standards and all. However if you don't then she shouldn't.

So wait, does that mean if I like anal but Hickboy doesn't want anything sticking up his ass that he should let me dildo fuck him anyway? Just once? Bollocks. Utter horse shit. She doesn't want to means she doesn't have to. It isn't a double standard to not want something. It would be a double standard if she insisted on something he didn't like and then refused something he did.

My wife loves for me to give her oral. And I do this until she orgasms with no problem. Sometimes 2 or 3 times. But the problem is she refuses to kiss me after I have been "down there". She says that no woman would do this. I doubt she is right, but I will let you ladies tell me if I am off in my thinking.

'No woman would do this' is a rather narrow-minded point of view. Lots of women do it - some love it, some like it, some don't mind it. She doesn't do it - fine.

Just another thing to compromise about :)

Yup - just that. :smile:

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmm this could definitely divide the room. Although not a woman this is just this mans opinion.

• I would have to agree if you want her to kiss you do you do the same if she just gave you head?
  • I also think it is only asking for trouble if you try to use this survey no matter how unscientific to qualify your desire and how she should comply you may just get your balls served to you.
  • Sex is supposed to be spontaneous and individual there is no real blueprint to follow or use as a guide. We all get off on our own things as it should be.
  • However all though not mandatory or every time I must admit that kissing her after she or I have performed oral sex on one and another can be an incredible RUSH. First the muskiness that comes with it (her cum) only extenuates my excitement and we sometimes will take the time to kiss and probe each others mouths with our wrestling darting tongues with passion.
  • Lastly I do think if this is your intention it is much better if both are totally clean and fresh; you know what I mean no peeing before hand.

Ironically having traveled around the world in the military I also think sometime this is something that may fall along ethnic or racial lines. For instance I have had sex with many Asian women notably Filipino, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese and Japanese they seem less likely to want this as they look at it as being dirty. Sometimes it’s like pulling teeth to get them to let me go down on them. I have also been with African American women who seem reluctant too and also sometimes I am their first lover to go down on them (although they will freely suck my dick). While stationed in Italy I had a Greek women who loved this whole thing the only bad thing was I could never get her to trim her bush so often times I was gagging on pubic hair and wasn’t to keen on kissing at all until I rid my mouth of those unwanted hair balls.

Like anything with sex you tell your lover, or show them what you like and play it by ear to see what they like too I wouldn’t kick them out of bed or my life if they don’t do this I don’t really see it as a deal breaker.

Be sure to practice good oral hygiene too, I love eating pussy with mint flavored toothpaste or mouth wash lingering in my mouth, mmmmmmmm.

Either way enjoy

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mmmm this could definitely divide the room. Although not a woman this is just this mans opinion.

• I would have to agree if you want her to kiss you do you do the same if she just gave you head?
  • I also think it is only asking for trouble if you try to use this survey no matter how unscientific to qualify your desire and how she should comply you may just get your balls served to you.
  • Sex is supposed to be spontaneous and individual there is no real blueprint to follow or use as a guide. We all get off on our own things as it should be.
  • However all though not mandatory or every time I must admit that kissing her after she or I have performed oral sex on one and another can be an incredible RUSH. First the muskiness that comes with it (her cum) only extenuates my excitement and we sometimes will take the time to kiss and probe each others mouths with our wrestling darting tongues with passion.
  • Lastly I do think if this is your intention it is much better if both are totally clean and fresh; you know what I mean no peeing before hand.

Ironically having traveled around the world in the military I also think sometime this is something that may fall along ethnic or racial lines. For instance I have had sex with many Asian women notably Filipino, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese and Japanese they seem less likely to want this as they look at it as being dirty. Sometimes it’s like pulling teeth to get them to let me go down on them. I have also been with African American women who seem reluctant too and also sometimes I am their first lover to go down on them (although they will freely suck my dick). While stationed in Italy I had a Greek women who loved this whole thing the only bad thing was I could never get her to trim her bush so often times I was gagging on pubic hair and wasn’t to keen on kissing at all until I rid my mouth of those unwanted hair balls.

Like anything with sex you tell your lover, or show them what you like and play it by ear to see what they like too I wouldn’t kick them out of bed or my life if they don’t do this I don’t really see it as a deal breaker.

Be sure to practice good oral hygiene too, I love eating pussy with mint flavored toothpaste or mouth wash lingering in my mouth, mmmmmmmm.

Either way enjoy

The answer to your first question is yes. And I already do. Once again, I am not here to try to convince my wife to kiss after I give her oral. It is not to convince anyone else to do it. I was simply a bit curious if women like to kiss after getting oral. It is simply a yes or no question. If you want to expound more then ok. If not then ok. Once again, as simple as that. Nothing more, nothing less.

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi there Tiger,

Here is my contribution to your curiosity... I used to hate it now I love it.

I don't quite remember any particular eureka moment, but it was probably during my sexual liberation period after my divorce when my horizons expanded and my mind (and other parts) opened up to many new experiences.

When I try to go back in my head to the time I did NOT like to be kissed after oral sex, I think it was the intensity of the smell and all the juices after cumming that drove me away. Maybe there was also the thought of it being 'dirty', but that didn't play a big part, I think it was more physical than psychological.

A practical suggestion for you is to keep a small towel by the bed and wipe your face after the oral sex and see if that makes any difference for her. Even without kissing she may feel more comfortable being closer face to face that way...

By the way, I can tell you many men don't like to be kissed after you give them head either... I've been with very few men who actually liked the taste of their own cum.

My 2 pence/cents,

Ali

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I personally love it, but I am Bi and it turns me on to be able to smell the sent of a woman while I kiss my husband.
But every woman is different. You might ask her if she would kiss you if you wiped your face and if she will, then put a wash cloth next to you and when you are finished clean up real quick.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love it too. I also love sucking my man's cock after he has been fucking me and sucking my juices off his fingers after he has been fingering me. He has only started doing oral on me because for some reason he never did it before me and i have to say cucking my juices out the his beard while making out is really sexy.

Now i wish he was at my house so i could play. :frown1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
total turn off. YUCK!

i'm bi. i dig pussy. but pussy breath and slimy faces? i find that seriously fucking gross. instant turn off.

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
total turn off. YUCK!

i'm bi. i dig pussy. but pussy breath and slimy faces? i find that seriously fucking gross. instant turn off.

Can't answer this one, my wife has never let me go down on her, and the last time I tried she gave me such a Wack upside the head I saw stars, so I have to just read and see what everyone says here....I would say what Dolfette said is probably true....

I would like to see what its like to go down on a woman, just never had the opportunity :) Doubt I would want a kiss afterward, would want to wash my face first and use some mouth wash, and if I had my full face beard going it would have to be a shower....