Ladies, will you kiss after receiving oral?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Experienced it this morning.....can't get enough of it really. I think I'm obsessed with something so simple!

*sigh* Jealous....

I find it erotic.....and I think it's erotic if he kisses me after I go down on him too. I love the taste of "us".

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
Wow. When Im giving my wife oral I typically put my fingers in her then offer them to her mouth while I keep licking her.

She's never NOT sucked her juices right off!

And of course she kisses my wet face while i fuck her.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. When Im giving my wife oral I typically put my fingers in her then offer them to her mouth while I keep licking her.

Oh yeah, I always get the fingers offered to my mouth after they've been inside of me. I've never refused. The boyfriend will either lick his fingers after me or before me, depending on how he's feeling, I guess.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really enjoy it also. I stay completely shaved so mabe that's why it's never really been a wet sloppy mess all over? I also enjoying kissing my men after going down on them. Even though we're all kind of clean freaks, it still rings my bell and theirs! Lol!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really enjoy it also. I stay completely shaved so mabe that's why it's never really been a wet sloppy mess all over? I also enjoying kissing my men after going down on them. Even though we're all kind of clean freaks, it still rings my bell and theirs! Lol!
how would shaving make a difference to vaginal secretions?
this makes no sense to me.
and i've never noticed a difference.

FOXY252

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. Hell yes.
I find it is a erotic sense of sharing! I'm a 'kisser' and love to give/recieve oral.
Admitantly, when I masturbate, I often taste the end result lol.
Oddly, lately, my newest lover of a few months, he will kiss me after he goes down on me, he said it's fine, but he refuses to kiss me after I go down on him. :-/
A slight touch of homophobia/sperm touching his mouth? Perhaps. But it is a slight turn off ('hard on killer') that he won't... Maybe a slight negling feeling of rejection I note in my heart... Which makes no logical sense I know, but kind of in the same boat, different seat! *shrugs*

At any rate, I like the smell, taste, erotic sense of sharing it brings to a sexual encounter!

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
Yes. Hell yes.
I find it is a erotic sense of sharing! I'm a 'kisser' and love to give/recieve oral.
Admitantly, when I masturbate, I often taste the end result lol.
Oddly, lately, my newest lover of a few months, he will kiss me after he goes down on me, he said it's fine, but he refuses to kiss me after I go down on him. :-/
A slight touch of homophobia/sperm touching his mouth? Perhaps. But it is a slight turn off ('hard on killer') that he won't... Maybe a slight negling feeling of rejection I note in my heart... Which makes no logical sense I know, but kind of in the same boat, different seat! *shrugs*

At any rate, I like the smell, taste, erotic sense of sharing it brings to a sexual encounter!

I can't imagine not kissing a lover after she's given me oral. Though I've had enough lovers seem shocked when I have to indicate it's the exception, not the norm.

I even kiss my wife when she has my cum all over her face and lips.

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife loves for me to give her oral. And I do this until she orgasms with no problem. Sometimes 2 or 3 times. But the problem is she refuses to kiss me after I have been "down there". She says that no woman would do this. I doubt she is right, but I will let you ladies tell me if I am off in my thinking.
i think its totally hot and it goes both ways for when ive been down on my man also... if she wont kiss you i would be wondering why...

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Experienced it this morning.....can't get enough of it really. I think I'm obsessed with something so simple!

*sigh* Jealous....

I find it erotic.....and I think it's erotic if he kisses me after I go down on him too. I love the taste of "us".

I find it very erotic as well and I love that my hubby finds pleasure in tasting himself on my face as well, but he sure does love the pleasure that I get when I am kissing him with my flavor on him. We do this ALL the time and I LOVE IT!!!

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how would shaving make a difference to vaginal secretions?
this makes no sense to me.
and i've never noticed a difference.

Maybe it's their technique with me. I've been on the LS for years and there is a certain level of expertise that comes with most of the men I've slept with in my life. I've also got a small mons and labia with a less hooded clitoris than most women I've been with (yes, I said been with) It makes for very easy access for a tongue without getting overly messy. I also happen to perfer a fingering technique gently stimulating the g spot at the same time instead of the possibility of introducing bacteria from their tongue to my urethra and aquiring a uti.

Now of course, I have almost no secretions at all of my own due to a hysterectomy. It's all subjective for everyone's different experiences and those were mine. I expressed my opinion only. I never stated that it was like that for all women by any means.

But I do know that being shaved does create for me at least, a much longer lasting oral session with my guys. Same when they stay very trimmed/shaved for me too. Again subjective to MY experiences.