Ladies, will you kiss after receiving oral?

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
So long as he doesn't try to reverse-snowball me with my own grool or come up looking like he went through a vaginal car wash... I am A-OK with post-cunnilingus makin' out.

MelbourneGirl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife loves for me to give her oral. And I do this until she orgasms with no problem. Sometimes 2 or 3 times. But the problem is she refuses to kiss me after I have been "down there". She says that no woman would do this. I doubt she is right, but I will let you ladies tell me if I am off in my thinking.

I love kissing my guy after he's been down on me. I taste yummy, so why wouldn't I???

B_HornyAuzzie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe it's their technique with me. I've been on the LS for years and there is a certain level of expertise that comes with most of the men I've slept with in my life. I've also got a small mons and labia with a less hooded clitoris than most women I've been with (yes, I said been with) It makes for very easy access for a tongue without getting overly messy. I also happen to perfer a fingering technique gently stimulating the g spot at the same time instead of the possibility of introducing bacteria from their tongue to my urethra and aquiring a uti.

Now of course, I have almost no secretions at all of my own due to a hysterectomy. It's all subjective for everyone's different experiences and those were mine. I expressed my opinion only. I never stated that it was like that for all women by any means.

But I do know that being shaved does create for me at least, a much longer lasting oral session with my guys. Same when they stay very trimmed/shaved for me too. Again subjective to MY experiences.

Thanks for cleaing that up, i was wondering the same thing.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Just a quick addition - plenty of post-hysterectomy women (both with and without cervix) find themselves just as juicy, or damn near as makes no odds, as they were pre-hysterectomy. A dramatic reduction in vaginal secretions is not a given. At all.

I have to agree in the shaved / not shaved not making a difference to potential mess factor - that is far more dependent on the technique of the guy/girl who is face down in the pussy. Some of that 'mess' is saliva too, ya know - personally I'm a-ok with saliva and pussy and cum and sweat and tears and whatever other bodily juices Hick and I produce when we're helping each other towards happy, sexy feelings.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just a quick addition - plenty of post-hysterectomy women (both with and without cervix) find themselves just as juicy, or damn near as makes no odds, as they were pre-hysterectomy. A dramatic reduction in vaginal secretions is not a given. At all.

I have to agree in the shaved / not shaved not making a difference to potential mess factor - that is far more dependent on the technique of the guy/girl who is face down in the pussy. Some of that 'mess' is saliva too, ya know - personally I'm a-ok with saliva and pussy and cum and sweat and tears and whatever other bodily juices Hick and I produce when we're helping each other towards happy, sexy feelings.

You'll have to send me a quick pm and let me know how your vacation went! Missed seeing you around here a few days. :)

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've encountered a girl who had a problem with it. I've encountered girls who did not have a problem with it. I dated the latter.

I've never had a problem kissing after head. Although, the individuals whom I did not like kissing in general - due to matters unrelated to the quality and/or fact of oral experience - might have confused my reasoning when gesturing for a kiss after sucking me off. The same could be said for the one female who didn't want to kiss me thereafter. Therefore, I don't understand why a girl wouldn't want to if she was in good health.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Therefore, I don't understand why a girl wouldn't want to if she was in good health.

There are plenty of people who don't like the taste of cum. They are plenty of people who don't like the taste of pussy. For some that is psychological, for some it is physiological - either way it is a valid.

It's no different from eating bogies - it is a bodily fluid. I couldn't eat my own snot if you paid me (at least not for the last 28 years) whether I'm healthy or not, though I know it doesn't taste bad and that it does me no harm. It's entirely psychological. Are you telling me that, if my partner found it horny (and thankfully I am certain he doesn't), I should overcome that and eat boogers?

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. And eat it slow, while maintaining eye contact. Moan afterwards too, for good measure. Now that! - that's sexy

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's no different from eating bogies - it is a bodily fluid. I couldn't eat my own snot if you paid me (at least not for the last 28 years) whether I'm healthy or not, though I know it doesn't taste bad and that it does me no harm. It's entirely psychological. Are you telling me that, if my partner found it horny (and thankfully I am certain he doesn't), I should overcome that and eat boogers?

If I had a boner, it'd be shrinking right now. :eek:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't mind it. I don't think I taste like anything to myself, so it doesn't bother me. According to him I taste really good, but we're usually too caught up in the moment to be picky enough to stop what we're doing to go clean up just to get messy again.

drabman

Expert Member
Media
I saw a film about a prostitute where in one scene a client used mouthwash and a wipe by the bed in order to kiss her afterwards. Is there an issue with this for your wife?

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
*sigh* Jealous....

I find it erotic.....and I think it's erotic if he kisses me after I go down on him too. I love the taste of "us".

Then a healthy 69 until both have thoroughly pleased each other would be heaven afterwards. Laying together, every available inch of our bodies in contact, tongues and lips dancing, tasting, sharing. Yeah!!!!

I gotta go now.