ladies with sons?

tottonlad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do any of you girls have sons? how do you feel about having a well endowed son? at what age did you notice? has anybody else commented? have you had your son circumcsed?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do any of you girls have sons? how do you feel about having a well endowed son? at what age did you notice? has anybody else commented? have you had your son circumcsed?
You might not be a pederast or a pedophile but you are walking a dangerously close line to both. :irked: You may want to try google to find a site that condones or accepts such behavior. This is not such a place.:cool:

bigwhitedick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If this is his fantasy, we should'nt fault him for it, he never said what age the son had to be, me and a few of my friends still lived with our moms when we were 18. Which is a perfectly legal age. I don't know any moms who take interest in their sons penis size though.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!

yes, my kid has a wang.
no, i don't feel the need to study it and report back for the perverts.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if i had a son.... whatever he has or does with it is his business. i'd hope to have an open enough relationship with my kid that if he had a question or any problems he would be willing and know that he could come to me to ask for help/answers.

how big he is wouldn't even cross my mind, his health and self image would be the priority. my job would be to answer/understand/offer advice to best of my ability. not to pass on my judgment or hang ups on to my kid. that kinda makes sense, right?

i'm trying not see the possible squick in the OP's intent, going to opt for the idea of frank discussion of sexuality/the body is perfectly healthy as long as limits and boundaries are respected. yep. open communication = less shame = happier kid.

ml
of course there are some topics i would pass off to Jr's Dad or an Uncle type friend of the family.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember years ago when friends were together and the two wives were changing their sons side by side. One kid had a big flopping weenie while the other was a tiny little thing. I think the mom of the "little" boy had to be a bit embarrassed!

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I remember years ago when friends were together and the two wives were changing their sons side by side. One kid had a big flopping weenie while the other was a tiny little thing. I think the mom of the "little" boy had to be a bit embarrassed!

Lol, that would be pretty shameful. I wonder if that would cause a woman to love her son less, or look at her son as less of a man?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I honestly have no idea. But, I do think that telling someone that you hope they die is a strong reaction to stupid question.
indeed it is.
but it sounds like a jacking fodder question to me...and obviously to her.
i could be wrong, but i doubt he wants to hear the honest reply.
'meh. never gave it any thought.'
and by the time a boy hits puberty, he's not showing mommy his peepee anymore. so we're talking preteen here.
seriously, does any mom undo her toddlers training pants and think, 'wow! my infant is hung like a mule!!'?

if he wants to jack to the daydream of mommy admiring his prick, well, that's his business.
if he wants to ask the board mothers' relationships with their babies and turn it into jacking fodder then he's not going to get a nice reaction.
if he's just totally inept and unaware how gross and un-ok it is to ask a mother this then...well...it's maybe time he figured it out.