Ladies with the not-tight pussies - stand up please

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, so I'm not going to mention names or point fingers, but it seems every woman on this site says, "I'm small/tight" in the vaginal department. While it is possible that this site attracts those of a smaller, vaginal persuasion, the most likely truth is that some woman exaggerate or don't know whether or not they're truly tight.

Miss Fleur started a topic asking what tight was. At first, I thought it was an obvious answer, but clearly there is room for debate. Never mind that, though - what I want to know here, is which of you ladies has a big'un? Come on, no shame in having one, let's see you ladies stand up for your well endowed vajays.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How the hell would I know how tight I am

Most guys tell me I am pretty loose which is intersting, I've never had a kid, I don't like girthy guys, I don't get fisted or even fingered hard and I do Kaegels (sp). And most of the guys I am with are pretty hung and they feel big going in - so I don't get it.

spidergrrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been told by pretty much every guy I've been with that I've got a "nice, tight little pussy."

It may be more accurate to say that I've got an elastic and resilient pussy because I've been able to accommodate a range of sizes. I've only been with two guys who felt "small" to me.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Most guys tell me I am pretty loose which is intersting, I've never had a kid, I don't like girthy guys, I don't get fisted or even fingered hard and I do Kaegels (sp). And most of the guys I am with are pretty hung and they feel big going in - so I don't get it.

Maybe they don't really know what a normal girl feels like, or the muscle in your vagina is a little softer so it doesn't "feel" like you are gripping them as much-but the nerve endings inside you are still firing because of the stimulation. So it feels really good to you but they only say it feels "loose" not because it is but because your tissue is very soft. Maybe imagine sliding your finger into very soft silky cloth as opposed to a coarser firmer material.

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my cunt is as big a cunt as i am.

Impossible! lol.. kidding.

My wife's college b/f thought she was "loose" and not tight at all. I think she is exquisitely tight.... perhaps it is determined by cock size and not by pussy size.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in my youth i could make men cry and beg me to unclench.
now i can't.
this is the only down side to being loser.

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
now i can't.

Please, let's not talk about what I could do when I was "younger"..... then, 6 times in one session-- no problem. Now, I'm lucky to get in 2!!!

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Good question. To be honest, I have no fucking clue. I think it would be nice if there were a set standard on what is and what is not tight, but truthfully, I think it would be just another hook for women to hang some insecurities on, so I suppose it's for the best.

I would say, if you usually use more than two fingers during masturbation, you're probably not tight, but that would be - at best - a (pardon the pun) loose guideline.

My wife's college b/f thought she was "loose" and not tight at all. I think she is exquisitely tight.... perhaps it is determined by cock size and not by pussy size.

It's entirely determined by which way you choose to look at it.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think most guys would tell a girl she's loose :/. I know I've felt some that are much tighter than others, but then again I think it depends on arousal as well. If a girl is soaked, then it feels like a slip and slide (sorry for that ridiculous comparison lol) so it really varies

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
now i can't.

There is only one downside to being a loser?

Guess I wouldnt know about that......Just teasing!

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I prefer the "less tight" women. Some of the ones I have been with who erre truly tight, were just too tight for me... Maybe it's just me?