Ladies with the not-tight pussies - stand up please

B_pressuretreated

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so hard to really judge this, like stated before its all depends on the level of excitedness and how juicy it, how excited the guy is, all kinds of stuff, the tide and atmospheric pressure probably effect it as well. i have noticed a less excited girl, feels tighter.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one good thing about that is I can fix that. I can use a pump or surgery. Your fucking stuck being butt ass ugly. Cant fix that.

I guess its small in relative context. Maybe instead of my dick being so small, your picturing it going in you and sure it would be small in that cavern. Tic tac to a whale.

NEXT

This is also a post I will come to when I want to feel superior to my fellow human.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I'm big and can't help it. :mad: I lost my virginity (you've all heard this before) to a 9" by 7" penis and I adjusted to his size for 10 years. Have wide hips anyway. Not loose - can use my vaginal muscles - was a ballet dancer for 30 years.

But, yes, I'm a size queen, out of necessity. I'm okay with less girth (second husband was just under 5" girth and that was fine but he was only 4 1/2" long erect and couldn't keep it in.) *sigh* Not tight; not loose, but not tight. I need length and decent girth - I need big (also one of those stupid broads who need their sex with love.) :frown1:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
please...all this thread will do is cause 25 more responses which go something like

"Im super tight"
"guys always say I'm tight"
"I have the tightest pussy on earth"

...really who is going to say they have a loose vagina??

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
please...all this thread will do is cause 25 more responses which go something like

"Im super tight"

The better question is how women would even know they are loose.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

"Im super tight"

i'm cavernous!

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

"Im super tight"

That's kind of the point. Why is it such a bad thing to admit to having a not-tight pussy? I'm not even suggesting loose, just... not-tight.

It seems counter intuitive to me that very tight women would want huge guys, but I'm not really suggesting anything with this thread; I just want to see some ladies own up to their admittedly, not ridiculously tight pussy.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media

"Im super tight"

I think most responses from women have been admitting to a not-tight pussy - maybe one or two saying they're tight. Good threads always have opposition, right?

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay