Ladies would a guy having alopecia stop you from dating him

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if you comment about my dick is suppose to be serious or not? Are you saying I am small? lol
No, you do not appear small. Yes, that was meant to be a compliment. :wink:

[/quote]I have thought about it being emotional reasons but I don't think it was as I paid a lot of attention to her and was always there to comfort her.[/QUOTE] Ahh, well then maybe you were too clingy and needy. Or maybe she just liked the other guy better than you. :dunno: Don't sweat it, if she cheated on you, she's not worth your time.

I just can't imagine a scenario where alopecia would be the cause of a breakup. :no: Unless when you first started dating you had long, flowing, Fabio like hair and then boom after years of dating, you woke up in the morning completely hairless, from head to toe. That might freak a girl out. Even so, it's a medical condition and it's not contagious. It doesn't affect your ability to speak, eat, work, etc. so I'm sorry I just don't think alopecia was the issue. I think plenty of women will find you and your cock attractive and you should just forget about that cheating bitch.

Go forth & fuck happily, young man. :cool:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was born with alopecia X and seasonal flank alopecia and successfully treated with melatonin.

luciouslips

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hair doesn't make the man. Appearances shouldn't matter, it's what is underneath that really counts. A great personality, a kind heart and a good person is far more important. Good luck.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks ladies, I guess the women I have dealt with for the most part have just been very shallow or I just need to show more confidence!

I have however, for some reason had women that are way out of my league flirt with me. I remember when I was 19 there was this girl who I was childhood friends with but lost touch as a teen at my grandmother's funeral. She kept looking at me, but I was so depressed and sad for the loss of my grandma that I didn't even go up to talk to her, that was a huge mistake because a few months later when I had added her to myspace(when people still used it) she was already in a relationship. I did find out after that from someone that she had feelings for me. There is another girl that I think has a crush on me, again someone I would think is out of my league but she has a boyfriend and I'm not into breaking people up. However, if she breaks up with her boyfriend I know I have to take my chance and run with it!

I seem to attract fit blonde girls with blue eyes that are out of my league but have never had the opportunity of dating one, unfortunately.

Last edited:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, a lot of women don't like hair at all and this could be your leg up to get with them. I think a lot of people would like to not have any body hair. Some will like it, some not. I knew a guy who didn't just have alopecia, but a genetic defect that caused him to be born without a single hair follicle on his body. It made him look almost unreal. It also caused him various health problems because hair plays a big roll in a lot of aspects of your life. When you would first meet him you kind of knew something was off, but you couldn't really put your finger on it. I was fascinated by it and wanted to totally hump him, but he wasn't into me... oh well, but talk about smooth!
Relax and enjoy it man

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, a lot of women don't like hair at all and this could be your leg up to get with them. I think a lot of people would like to not have any body hair. Some will like it, some not. I knew a guy who didn't just have alopecia, but a genetic defect that caused him to be born without a single hair follicle on his body. It made him look almost unreal. It also caused him various health problems because hair plays a big roll in a lot of aspects of your life. When you would first meet him you kind of knew something was off, but you couldn't really put your finger on it. I was fascinated by it and wanted to totally hump him, but he wasn't into me... oh well, but talk about smooth!
Relax and enjoy it man

That is what I think it is man. Some women love the whole aspect of no hair while others are shallow and even though it's a medical condition I can't help they won't date me because of it. The second girl I mentioned with the boyfriend once asked me if I shaved my arms, this was a few months after I met her. I told her no I have alopecia(she didn't know) but I told her with total coincidence and didn't feel shy about it. I think that scored me some points with her. She then mentioned how she loved how smooth my skin was.

Why do the girls that are into me always have to be off limits? :(

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why are they shallow for wanting a boyfriend they find attractive?

are you shallow for being attracted to the women you find physically appealing? are you shallow for not dating fat girls or girls with disfiguring acne? you admit yourself to only really desiring hot blondes ffs!

stop being a judgemental prat.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why are they shallow for wanting a boyfriend they find attractive?

are you shallow for being attracted to the women you find physically appealing? are you shallow for not dating fat girls or girls with disfiguring acne? you admit yourself to only really desiring hot blondes ffs!

stop being a judgemental prat.

I am not a shallow person. Personally, personality comes way before anything for me. Personality is the key. Would I date a fat girl? Maybe, depends how we got along but the difference with a fat girl is unless she has a medical condition that prevents her from losing weight than she has no excuse for being lazy and can lose weight. Alopecia is something that can very rarely be treated. I have tried treating it and it didn't work. Ance can be treated and you can lose weight by eating right and exercising. I lost 65 lbs in the last year but changing how I eat and getting off the couch.

I'm not only attracted to blondes! Now you are throwing words in my mouth. Hot blondes seem to be the ones that go for me. Do I like girls with blonde hair and blue eyes? You bet, I have always found blonde girls with blue eyes to be very attractive. Does that mean I wouldn't date a brunette or red head? Of course not, I find them attractive as well. Hair and eye color have never been a factor when dating women. Do I prefer girls with blonde hair and blue eyes if I could choose? I'd say yes but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that they come onto me and are the type that seem to make me feel sexy even if I don't really think I am. If a brunette or red head did the same and I got along well with her it would have the same effect.

All I was pointing out was that the two women that have come onto me that I figured were out of my league were both fit blonde girls with blue eyes. How does that make me shallow?

BTW the first girl I ever dated was a brunette with green eyes. She was slightly on the chunky side but more curvy than fat. So yeah, definitely not shallow. I'm one of the least shallow people you will find.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you say they're shallow for not finding you attractive, i say you're shallow for expecting anyone to find you attractive just on the basis that you fancy them.

someone i love but am not physically attracted to is a ''friend''
who i'm attracted to isn't something i can consciously control.
everyone is entitled to their own personal taste.
medical or not, if they just don't get turned on by a hairless body then that's not shallow.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you say they're shallow for not finding you attractive, i say you're shallow for expecting anyone to find you attractive just on the basis that you fancy them.

someone i love but am not physically attracted to is a ''friend''
who i'm attracted to isn't something i can consciously control.
everyone is entitled to their own personal taste.
medical or not, if they just don't get turned on by a hairless body then that's not shallow.

I understand what you are saying and maybe you are right but if a guy has a good personality and gets along well with a girl but she won't date them because she isn't attracted to a hairless body then let me ask you what in your opinion makes a girl or guy shallow?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand what you are saying and maybe you are right but if a guy has a good personality and gets along well with a girl but she won't date them because she isn't attracted to a hairless body then let me ask you what in your opinion makes a girl or guy shallow?
then, like i said, if one of them isn't sexually attracted to the other then that's just the way it is. you could be great friends!
...are you shallow for not valuing that relationship unless it's sexual?

put it this way:
if a guy had a good personality and wanted to date you, would you be shallow for not finding his male body sexually attractive and just wanting to be mates? i mean, being male is genetic and beyond his control.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
then, like i said, if one of them isn't sexually attracted to the other then that's just the way it is. you could be great friends!
...are you shallow for not valuing that relationship unless it's sexual?

put it this way:
if a guy had a good personality and wanted to date you, would you be shallow for not finding his male body sexually attractive and just wanting to be mates? i mean, being male is genetic and beyond his control.

Yeah, I guess you do make a good point. Damn you for always winning our debates! lol

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I guess you do make a good point. Damn you for always winning our debates! lol
it's endearing :wink:

but really, everyone goes through relationship woes. to try to pin it on one physical feature will just make you feel shitty and insecure.

some people will fancy you, some people won't. some will love you, some won't. some will break your heart, some will have their heart broken by you. what you're dealing with is no different to what most of us deal with.

there are women who find brad pitt ugly! and his poor, beautiful jen still got ditched despite being so close to physical perfection.

just keep putting yourself out there! you're a nice enough guy. quite sweet & charming in fact. you'll find what you're looking for eventually.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's endearing :wink:

but really, everyone goes through relationship woes. to try to pin it on one physical feature will just make you feel shitty and insecure.

some people will fancy you, some people won't. some will love you, some won't. some will break your heart, some will have their heart broken by you. what you're dealing with is no different to what most of us deal with.

there are women who find brad pitt ugly! and his poor, beautiful jen still got ditched despite being so close to physical perfection.

just keep putting yourself out there! you're a nice enough guy. quite sweet & charming in fact. you'll find what you're looking for eventually.

This is all true. If you think about stuff like this for too long it makes your brain hurt. Me and my friend were just talking about the other day how John Cena is someone many women find attractive yet if you look at his wife while she certainly isn't ugly she isn't the most attractive women out there and that we have seen guys walking down the street with more attractive women. In fact, my one friend that is really, really skinny and has no muscle mass at all has a very attractive girlfriend while my friends that work out have girlfriends with more meat on their bones. What is attractive to someone, might not be to someone else. I definitely have to remember that 24/7 and not blame my alopecia always if a girl isn't attracted to me.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you NEED to mention that the reason you don't have hair is alopecia? Let the girl just think you're a sexy man.:wink: