Ladies... Would/have you kiss your partner after oral sex???

Would/have you kiss your partner after oral sex???

• Yes

Votes: 148 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Depends (Please specify below...)

Votes: 7 4.4%

• Total voters

knockthebottomout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And lick it off his face/goatee (that reminds me a bit of a pussy) I love the way I taste too Karmen. He's not fond of tasting himself, that leaves it all for me. I've snuck a little in on him too. I like to stick my fingers in my puss after he's come inside me and suck his delicious cum off my fingers. Then I kiss him. Hehe

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind kissing after oral on me.......but hubby isn't too interested in kissing after he's had a BJ......what's the big deal ? .....

and

Pichulon ......

Neanderthal or not.....

Karmen's right.....
That IS hot !!

Visit me in my dreams ! ......

KINDGIRL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think snowballing is having your mouth full and ummm sharing... :rolleyes:

I have done oral immediately after vaginal sex, does that count? :biggrin1:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am usually so into the hot sex and the "moment " of it all I wouldn't even give it a second thought.

I love kissing and I love sex, my one BIG turn off is a squeemish germaphobe man , or a guy who has restrictions on what he will do or not do...I just like going with the moment and doing what feels good.

:smile:

Honey

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely, yes I kiss after oral sex. When you're hot and heavy who thinks about anything else anyway?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Will I kiss a man after he's just gone down on me? Hell, yeah. I find the taste of myself on a man's lips to be a tremendous turn-on.

Will I kiss a man after I've just swallowed his cum? Usually not, unless I've taken a drink of water first. Some men aren't very adventurous when it comes to their cum (that sounded kinda funny) and I would respect the man's preferences. If he doesn't mind it, then by all means, kiss me. If he'd rather I rinse my mouth, though, I wouldn't be the slightest bit offended.

Please though, guys, don't rinse your mouth after going down on me. Share the love. :wink:

Another issue that comes up (geez, just can't stop using that word in one form or another) is a man going down on a woman after he has come inside her. A man told me that to him, pussy tastes better than semen. I disagree (both are great to me), but if a guy felt this way, I'd much rather have him pull out and come on my back or stomach, so he isn't inhibited about going down on me after ejaculating.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously? Of course, my guys have always kissed me after going down on me! My pussy tastes delightful. I had one beau that called it my hunny pot. :smile:

Yes, I often kiss a guy after performing oral on him. But it's not a set pattern. I vaguely recall one guy not wanting to but he came around quickly and saw the error of his ways. :tongue:

On a different note; what is this nonsense about spitting? First of all I was always taught that spitting isn't ladylike. Ere'go I don't think I have ever spit out a mouth load of spunk in my life. Do you run to the bathroom after each blowjob? What if you are in a car? Do you roll down the window? Just curious...

njqt466

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the taste of myself just fine. I do, however, have an issue with sloppy eaters. Please nuzzle my belly and breasts on your way back up. I'll kiss you 'til the cows come home but I don't want to wear my own juices as a night masque.