Ladies, would this size cock make you happy?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by RandyL, Jul 10, 2007.

1. RandyL

RandyL New Member

Okay, I'm looking for some honest opinions, and from what I've read here, I think I've found the right place.

The question -- if you got with a guy of this size, would it satisfy you or not?

My cock is 6 inches long and 5-1/4" around. My girth is consistent for the full length of my dick, and the head is about the same, maybe a tiny bit larger.

I've had sex with a variety of women over the years, and most of them seemed to enjoy it and have orgasms. I'm not going to claim that they all loved it, because surely a couple faked it or just weren't feeling it right or whatever.

The girl I currently see now and then has orgasms all the time unless she's really tired and just wants to get stroked for a while. And yes, I know when she has them, she's quiet until the time comes, then she starts moaning and shaking and all that.

I also think a lot depends on how the man drives that dick to make the woman have an orgasm. I believe I can do it pretty well.

So what do you think? Is 6" by 5-1/4" big enough, okay, or not quite enough for you?

2. Knight Attrition

Knight Attrition New Member

I'm only slightly larger than you @ 6.5 x 5.5 and my girl friend loves my cock. I suspect that your girl probably feels the same way

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice