Ladies, would this size cock make you happy?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I'm looking for some honest opinions, and from what I've read here, I think I've found the right place.

The question -- if you got with a guy of this size, would it satisfy you or not?

My cock is 6 inches long and 5-1/4" around. My girth is consistent for the full length of my dick, and the head is about the same, maybe a tiny bit larger.

I've had sex with a variety of women over the years, and most of them seemed to enjoy it and have orgasms. I'm not going to claim that they all loved it, because surely a couple faked it or just weren't feeling it right or whatever.

The girl I currently see now and then has orgasms all the time unless she's really tired and just wants to get stroked for a while. And yes, I know when she has them, she's quiet until the time comes, then she starts moaning and shaking and all that.

I also think a lot depends on how the man drives that dick to make the woman have an orgasm. I believe I can do it pretty well.

So what do you think? Is 6" by 5-1/4" big enough, okay, or not quite enough for you?