Ladies, would you accept your man wearing panties?

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
I'm looking for some support here. I can't really say how I became so addicted to women's panties, but it's not something that is ever going away. The comfort, the fabrics, and the sense of excitement from wearing something inappropriate under my clothes is what makes it so compelling.
If your man told you, or you discovered that he liked to wear panties, would it be a deal breaker, would you accept it, or would you encourage it, knowing how much it might mean to him?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm looking for some support here. I can't really say how I became so addicted to women's panties, but it's not something that is ever going away. The comfort, the fabrics, and the sense of excitement from wearing something inappropriate under my clothes is what makes it so compelling.
If your man told you, or you discovered that he liked to wear panties, would it be a deal breaker, would you accept it, or would you encourage it, knowing how much it might mean to him?

Some women would, some women wouldn't. Do you know your current partner well enough to know if she would be accepting if you told her (if she doesn't know already).

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I admit to having certain prejudices that would be triggered by such a discovery. I would treat him like an object. If it was an occasional thing we could have fun with it. If it has to be all the time, I'd be on the lookout for someone more manly.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wouldn't be a deal breaker, but it would raise questions. I know it wouldn't raise the boys. And that's a visual for ya.

manbreast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wearing panties does not make you less of a man no more than a woman wearing boy shorts or boxers

In a theoretical scenario, well, sure, whatever. He wouldn't get to wear mine, though. I don't need them stretched out weirdly with penis-shaped bulges. Depending on the individual, gender-bending/queer/etc is appealing. So, for me, it really would just kind of vary.

Reactions: MISSlayla

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wearing panties does not make you less of a man no more than a woman wearing boy shorts or boxers
It's feminine. Specifically, deliberately feminine. Boy shorts are panties patterned after a masculine style, but feminized, like an oxford-style shirt with darts and a scalloped hem. Boxers are masculine, sure. But you're not talking about women in boxers. You're talking about a man in panties. It's not masculine. If it's not about gender identity then it is specifically sexual. So, as I said, I'd treat Dude like a sexual object because he's objectifying himself. On occasion, it could be fun. All the time? I'm not attracted to feminine men. He'd have to go.

Reactions: TexanStar
D

deleted924715

I doubt I could accept it for the simple reason that the thought turns me off - I would no longer find him attractive. I like my men big built, with some body hair and a bit grrrrrr... I find the panties thing a bit feminine and thinking of some past partners wearing them, well, I'd piss myself laughing. So yeah, I certainly wouldn't encourage it.

That being said, whatever floats your boat!

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Please move this to "Ask a Woman".

My response? I've heard there's something very sensual about feeling satin or silk on skin. I don't wear panties myself.

I agree with AE that panties ate feminine and IMO wearing them would alert me to your feminine side. If you wanted to wear them on occasion as foreplay to sex I would be ok with it. But if you wanted to wear them every day to work and such. .. it might make me question your motives.

We'd for sure have a discussion about it but in the end it would be your choice.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I'm allowed to post in this forum....true story: My wife bought me some cotton low-rise bikini briefs because I complained about how boxer briefs were bunching up underneath my blue jeans. The idea was that they'd be small enough (skimpy?) that they wouldn't bunch up.

Well. One day my mother-in-law was helping my wife fold laundry, and when she saw my cotton low-rise bikini briefs she thought they were my wife's! HA HA HA HA....ha.

Carry on, then.

Reactions: keenobserver

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think I'm allowed to post in this forum....true story: My wife bought me some cotton low-rise bikini briefs because I complained about how boxer briefs were bunching up underneath my blue jeans. The idea was that they'd be small enough (skimpy?) that they wouldn't bunch up.

Well. One day my mother-in-law was helping my wife fold laundry, and when she saw my cotton low-rise bikini briefs she thought they were my wife's! HA HA HA HA....ha.

Carry on, then.

Lol

I can see the cotton for getting yourself comfy without bunching.

I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not really the target audience of the question, but I had a recent experience with a guy that sorta fits. I was in my usual pickup bar and made eye contact with a mid to late 20's guy - very fit looking. Tall, over 6'2" moderately muscular. dark hair and eyes, great smile. He was wearing slacks and a sport coat, with a tie and leather soled shoes. I mention to shoes because I rarely see them on younger men these days, unless it is really formal. Anyway, we talked and came to an understanding about what we wanted and went back to my hotel. When he undressed he was wearing very lacy black panties. Very expensive. It was incredibly hot. He looked great in them, filled them very nicely. He saw my eyes widen, and he smiled and said, "I just really like 'em."

There was nothing fem about this guy at all. I can't remember ever running into this before - ever. The sex was spectacular.