Ladies, would you date a bi racial man?

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, would you date a bi racial man? I don't have a problem with race mixing...but I have never thought of dating a woman who was mulatto? I guess I could have dated someone before that was ....but she never told me she was. And she would like to be with someone who would be open to being with a hite and a black girl at the same time. I am up for that...but I guess I am nervous about how to handle this....

So....whatcha think?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, would you date a bi racial man? I don't have a problem with race mixing...but I have never thought of dating a woman who was mulatto? Would you date a woman who was 100% of Asian, Hispanic, Black? What if she was Turkish American but looked more like an Iranian or Iraqi? I guess I could have dated someone before that was ....but she never told me she was. And she would like to be with someone who would be open to being with a white and a black girl at the same time. I am up for that...but I guess I am nervous about how to handle this.... Did I misunderstand that last part? You met a biracial girl who wants to do a 3some with you and another black girl? :confused: If I were a guy your age I'd do it just for the bragging rights. :tongue::cool:

So....whatcha think?

LOL Of course I would! I have been trying to get DeeBlackthorne to transfer to UGA for months but he is determined to go to Stanford just cause it's a better school. :tongue::rolleyes:

As you probably noticed from my avatar I am a black woman and I haven't been with a black man since the Reagan Administration. So you may want to take my opinion with a grain of salt.:redface:

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but i was raised to believe that only people of pure ancestry had souls. i remember my grandmother tellling me the child of a krautand a polack is just the same as the beasts of the forest. what i am saying is i want to have the sex, but fear being contaminated...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but i was raised to believe that only people of pure ancestry had souls. i remember my grandmother tellling me the child of a krautand a polack is just the same as the beasts of the forest. what i am saying is i want to have the sex, but fear being contaminated...

Oh for Chrissakes! Either have this moved to Jokes and Funny Stuff or stop being an ignorant jackass. :mad:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're not really all that funny. seriously, go back to clown college and work on your schtick a little more, it could be vastly improved upon. right now you're just not hitting the funny right.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
but i was raised to believe that only people of pure ancestry had souls. quote]

Duder - Im sure if a lovely girl gave you some care, nice loving and a big hug - you would love her and her soul - and you wouldnt care what race she was. Black, white, mixed whatever - if she cared and loved you, you would love it dude....

Remember Hitler believed in pure ancestry and look what an unhappy person he was and what unhappiness he caused....

Think about it.....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh this thread is clearly a rip of the bixsexual man thread - how anyone could take it seriously...

Duder - your grandmther lied to you - I happen to know she was at least 1/4 FEMALE (if not more) and contaminated herself (and therefore you) by mating with a male. On the downside you have no soul - on the upside you can fuck who you like! Go forth and conquer.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
] Oh this thread is clearly a rip of the bixsexual man thread - how anyone could take it seriously... *SNIP*[/SIZE]
Why would he think it was necessary to make a joke out of that thread? :confused: People can't change their sexuality anymore than they can change their race. :mad:

but i was raised to believe that only people of pure ancestry had souls. i remember my grandmother tellling me the child of a kraut and a polack is just the same as the beasts of the forest. what i am saying is i want to have the sex, but fear being contaminated...[/quote] <---- This is not funny. This is racism in it's most pure and ignorant form. :12: The fact THEDUDER chose to post this speaks volumes about his character or more accurately lack of character and common sense.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i've always found biracial people to be the most attractive. they have such unique features that stand out and get noticed. i'm sure your g-ma taught you that biracials have no souls because it was what she was taught. that's simply an old skool saying. it's like saying god hates gay people. we know that's a load of crap. people need to keep up with the times and get used to it.

besides, the important thing is that you should like a person for who they are and not what they are. it shouldn't matter if they are black, white, hispanic, asian, purple, orange, blue, or green. who a person is matters more than their ethnic background. you have nothing to worry about, duder.

plus nowadays people are dating and marrying outside of their backgrounds more than ever. it's just something that we've all gotta keep up with. take me for example: i'm 100% asian and i've dated tons of non-asian men. and not only that, i have relatives who are mexican, scottish, irish, and portuguese, all mixed into my family. i can't even count how many little half-and-halfs there are. i'm pretty sure that in the future no one is going to know how many ethnicities they are mixed with.

anyways like i said, duder, you have nothing to worry about!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pay attention people, apparently THEDUDER meant this thread as a joke. :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466
Why would he think it was necessary to make a joke out of that thread? :confused: People can't change their sexuality anymore than they can change their race. :mad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDUDER
hey you got the point