Ladies, would you date a bi sexual man?

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, would you date a bi sexual man? I don't have a problem with bi sexuality...but I have never thought of dating a man who was bi? I guess I could have dated someone before that was bi....but he never told me he was. And he would like to be with someone who would be open to being with two bi men. I am up for that...but I guess I am nervous about how to handle this....

So....whatcha think?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My bf is bi and it's great. It is so hot watching him enjoy a cock like I enjoy a cock. It is very intense and it feels like we are really sharing something. Sounds hokey but true.

And it is so so so so so erotic.

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf is bi and it's great. It is so hot watching him enjoy a cock like I enjoy a cock. It is very intense and it feels like we are really sharing something. Sounds hokey but true.

And it is so so so so so erotic.

It does sound very exciting...if I may ask....do you and he share the third party?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes we did for the first time two weeks ago. It was hotter than I thought it would be. He's a bottom, to watch him take the guy's cock in his ass...my god! To suck a cock with him, sharing it, kissing, then back to sucking and licking, and kissing again...so, so hot.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if the idea makes you go, "oh, yeah!" then great.

For myself, I wouldn't rule out dating a bi guy -- but I wouldn't have any threesomes with him because I'm not into MM sex.

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The more I think of the possibilities....the more interested I am. Besides, it could benefit me as well... I could have the opp. to explore...

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, if the idea makes you go, "oh, yeah!" then great.

For myself, I wouldn't rule out dating a bi guy -- but I wouldn't have any threesomes with him because I'm not into MM sex.
Pity. I don't think my lovers would mind having you along. At all.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
As long as he was honest about it and at the end of the day he came home to me then id be more then happy with it. However i know if he was sleeping with random men id worry about disease but if it was the one man all the time id worry about how close their relationship was. if he was going to stray and take up permanent residency on 'the other side'

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, would you date a bi sexual man? I don't have a problem with bi sexuality...but I have never thought of dating a man who was bi? I guess I could have dated someone before that was bi....but he never told me he was. And he would like to be with someone who would be open to being with two bi men. I am up for that...but I guess I am nervous about how to handle this....
So....whatcha think?
Have a threesome with 2 bi-guys, yes. Date, a bi-guy, no probably not. Not after seeing how many of the bi-men who frequent this site act towards the women in their lives. :frown1:

As long as he was honest about it and at the end of the day he came home to me then id be more then happy with it. However i know if he was sleeping with random men id worry about disease but if it was the one man all the time id worry about how close their relationship was. if he was going to stray and take up permanent residency on 'the other side'
See that's exactly why I don't think I could handle dating a bi-guy, even if he had an exclusive partner. Maybe it's immaturity on my part? The fact is I am a one man, woman; and I need a one woman, man.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have been with a guy who likes other guys and girls. he was a sweetie.

GoldCoaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have dated a bi-sexual man and would do so again, if the right person came along. Of course, given that I identify as a bi-sexual woman it would be entirely hypocritical of me if I didn't. However, just because I'm happy to date a bi-sexual guy doesn't mean I'm cool with him seeing guys while he was seeing me. That is a whole other deal and something I wouldn't be interested in, within a 'dating' relationship. In a casual relationship or a swinging relationship it isn't an issue (although I'd never want a partner who swings alone) but, if I'm dating someone and we're an actual couple, it's a definite no-no for me. Even though I'm bi, when I'm dating one person I'm only dating one person. Being bi doesn't mean I need both sexes simultaneously to be emotionally and physically fulfilled, it just means I'm open to that emotional and physical fulfillment from either sex.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have dated a bi-sexual man and would do so again, if the right person came along. Of course, given that I identify as a bi-sexual woman it would be entirely hypocritical of me if I didn't.... Blarg blarg blah blah yippity yappity hoo haa touch a slug.

I don't mean to demean you in any way gold coaster but it was too long to leave in its full glory.

All these little red lines that Gold coast may very well be ethical and right and have alot of back-thought put into them.

However, this goes to prove one Very important thing about bisexual people in general. Con-fus-ed. I have alot of experience dating bi-sexuals and I've yet to meet one that could have a real monogomas relationship because they are so addicted to pleasure that they just don't care about anything else but pleasure- or where they get it from. This causes serious issues in a relationship. I've come to view bisexuals in general as flakey sex addicts who have little loyalties to speak of.

I believe the same thing can be said for straight people who swing as well.

I'm personally tired of the games and nonsense that comes along with very few rewards when I'm with a bisexual person- the majority of the ones I've known won't have threesomes. So then what? Where's the gain for me? It's just more to compete against. Dick can't compete against pussy. Just like pussy can't compete with dick, they are in two very different categories.

To me bisexuality just means another thing you need to worry about. Isn't sex, relationships, and life confusing enough without throwing in a curveball??

Can you tell I've been angered lately by this subject? ... I say date the straightest person you know and hope they weren't lying about it LOL

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mean to demean you in any way gold coaster but it was too long to leave in its full glory.

All these little red lines that Gold coast may very well be ethical and right and have alot of back-thought put into them.

However, this goes to prove one Very important thing about bisexual people in general. Con-fus-ed. I have alot of experience dating bi-sexuals and I've yet to meet one that could have a real monogomas relationship because they are so addicted to pleasure that they just don't care about anything else but pleasure- or where they get it from. This causes serious issues in a relationship. I've come to view bisexuals in general as flakey sex addicts who have little loyalties to speak of.

I believe the same thing can be said for straight people who swing as well.

I'm personally tired of the games and nonsense that comes along with very few rewards when I'm with a bisexual person- the majority of the ones I've known won't have threesomes. So then what? Where's the gain for me? It's just more to compete against. Dick can't compete against pussy. Just like pussy can't compete with dick, they are in two very different categories.

To me bisexuality just means another thing you need to worry about. Isn't sex, relationships, and life confusing enough without throwing in a curveball??

Can you tell I've been angered lately by this subject? ... I say date the straightest person you know and hope they weren't lying about it LOL

That is exactly what I am worried about. I mean..right now we are just talking. But, I wonder if things started to move forward....would I feel good and secure in a relationship? I guess I will have to let things play out....and see what happens..

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm bi and I would like to add that bisexual men can be just as monogamous as straight or gay guys. I've been in long-term, monogamous relationships with both men and women without any issues.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's bullshit that bi men cheat anymore than straight guys! Total bullshit!
I am married to a bi-sexual man and I am bi-sexual,do we have extra partners whenever one chooses? NO. We don't,because we don't have to have abide by some straight persons nightmare of bi-sexualilty.
More importantly we don't choose to.
Just because that has been your experience,straight4her,doesn't mean everybody who is bi, behaves in that manner. It sounds like sour grapes to me. Perhaps they acted this way, because of how you treated them,or even encouraged them to cheat, for whatever your reasons may be. To say that all bisexuals are addicted to sex and wanton pleasure is just your opinion,and that ain't saying much. I don't and have never done any of the things that you claim bi people do. Please explain how that is possible,from a bisexual man & woman.
Maybe you like to watch,I don't know but your hypothesis is just wrong.
Besides if the person never told you,then you,would'nt have a clue,that they were bisexual.
cigarbabe:saevil:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Amen sister.

I think that too many straight people believe that if you are attracted to both sexes then you are attracted to twice as many people. That is definitely not true in my case; I'm the pickiest person that I know. No wonder I'm single :mad: