Ladies would you find huge one enjoyable?

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Girls and boys

Take a look at the picture below and let me know if you would want to fuck that day in day out. Or would you prefare something around say
8" x 61/2".

wirbly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Showed to my girlfriend, she has been there, and said no thanks! Quote: "not so sure what was more of a hurt, the dick or the jerk that was in love with his dick....

miss_mimolina

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow!
I'm not sure if that would fit but I would sure love to try.:redface:
Although 8x6.5" sounds like fun, that’s a size I know I can accommodate and enjoy without much pain or discomfort. :tongue:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a size queen I would opt for the double digits if given the choice; between the pictures and the 8.5 criteria you have set forth.:confused::confused::confused:

I can not attest to other women's preferences, but mine would be in the double digits by far.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys just to make myself clear. YES it ie photoshop. I'm trying to get a feel for if 8x6 truly is the "best" size there is. I know some women have trouble knowing what huge is so I thought I'd give them a comparison.
Sorry for upsetting the purists.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys just to make myself clear. YES it ie photoshop. I'm trying to get a feel for if 8x6 truly is the "best" size there is. I know some women have trouble knowing what huge is so I thought I'd give them a comparison.
Sorry for upsetting the purists.

LOL - I knew that HAD to be fake! :biggrin1:

As for the "best" size, that varies with each woman, so really, there is no one "best" size.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Why all the claims of 'fake'?

Whether or not the picture is legitimate, the size may very well be.

The pulling of the scrotum underneath must add about an inch in length when combined with the extra shaft visible from underneath a penis.
The camera angle would obviously distort it further.

For more relative clues, looks at the crop of his hand. His penis looks no wider than the distance from his third to second knuckle which would be around 2 inches on average man? Noting that very few penises are perfectly cylinderical, most men with a 2 inch wide penis have a girth in the range of 6-7 inches.

The average width of a male hand across the knuckles is generally given as four inches. Looking at the simple dimensions of it, the penis does not look more than 8 inches in length - two hands, or 8 finger widths, of the hand in the same photograph.

The penis in the picture is probably fairly close to actually being 8x6.5.

Unless, of course, he has giant troll hands. :tongue: