Ladies, would you have a problem with

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, dah. And, as I mentioned elsewhere I also have an inclination toward being honest. So I brought my wife here to the sight to show her around.

Now she knows I like to flash my stuff, I'm always trying to get her to have sex outdoors, or go to a nude beach or some such. (I actually did get her to have sex on a hiking trail which was great). Anyhow, she's not really trying to stop me from putting pictures up here, but I know she doesn't like it.

I've explained that I just like showing off. I think being naked is fun, and I think being seen naked is fun, it's as simple as that. I'm 100% devoted to my wife though, and I'm not trying to hookup with anybody, which I think I've made clear to everybody but my wife (not that I haven't tried).

What do you think? Would you be upset?

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't be upset if my BF posted pictures of himself if that was what he wanted to do. I have posted a few naked pictures online in the past. But my Bf is like your wife he doesn't like me to do that and has asked me stop. Unless your wife has told you not to then I don't see why she should get upset.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
If she's like me, she understands that you just like to show your stuff, are devoted to her, and don't want to hook up with somebody else, but can't help being just a little bit jealous despite that. Cut her a little slack: if she's not nagging you about it, she understands. If it really bothers her, you might want to think about not posting any more pictures.

On the flip side, how do you think a guy would feel about his wife or girlfriend posting here? I just signed up and my boyfriend (who's average but certainly above average in skill and very good at keeping me happy) doesn't know. I wonder if it would make average guys jealous or insecure.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for responding, ladies.

inserthere, what you said makes a lot of sense, and I do understand. Some people are more comfortable than others with their bodies, and also with the idea of thier significant other's bodies being exhibited publicly.

I wouldn't mind if my wife posted pics or was in a magazine or something like that, in fact she is very beautiful and very generously endowed in the area of breasts. Exhibition isn't her thing though, but I wouldn't mind. (posting pics and being in magazines isn't the same as being a stripper, which is something I would have a problem with because there is real interaction).

Wonderland pointed out that her boyfriend would, and does have a problem with her posting pics, so I guess it's a very individual thing.